Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ignorant Noob about to make a jackass of himself  (Read 340 times)
Halfshame (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:19:38 PM

Just like somebody who doesn't know what he's talking about to think he's got all the answers I made an attempt to break into Bitcoin about a year ago got to wallet did some mining made several attempts to purchase coins needless to say it wasn't a big deal not opening the wallets with nothing but zeros roll the exciting new cryptocurrency should be so here I am again with a bit chain wallet and a couple of others and idea and motivation probably an idea you've heard before and motivation it will soon take a hard hit from reality but what the heck here goes I have bounced from this site to that site mining this and clicking that the way I look at this it's bad for both of us I have yet been able to make one successful withdrawal for my literally empty virtual wallets but all of my aimless wandering through the crypto world doesn't have to be aimless in fact with a motivated mentor it could be focused efficient effective and drawing upon buy a commission those little referral boxes I keep not having anybody put into so go ahead tell me why this doesn't work tell me why I'm ridiculous to think it's an original thought but also tell me why my aimless wandering has not been at some point interrupted by somebody who knows what the hell they're doing tell me why I'm here approaching you I feel like it should be the other way around but I think my noob is possibly showing again
Halfshame (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:41:36 PM

Well this is the same not only ignorant apparently 20 years late the party I'm not trying to tap into electrical grid nor my trying to break free of my day-to-day job in trade for a soldering gun and probably too much time alone aren't most of these faucets supposed to generate advertising do you think just maybe it's possible that everyone trying to bypass that with Bots and miners and operations to the scale where they need to worry about power cost be driving the shift that I'm only recently here in about cuz honestly I just spent a small amount of time perusing some of the post but in all fairness I did say I was going to make a jackass but does anyone know where I can get some good direction and possibly be useful to someone else giving that direction with me  my lowly phone for the end purpose of putting a meager amount of cryptocurrency into my possession just because I like the idea of it
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3287

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:08:09 AM

Well I know exactly where you are coming from because I recently had an episode where I was looking up difficulty for someone else on bitcoinwisdom and I thought that it was strange that they have old hardware on there and they haven't updated the site but it still works and although I did mining a long time ago with a gpu I have never bought an asic though that wasn't a problem because I could still mine altcoins on multibit but I ended up with a lot of worthless altcoins and you couldn't withdraw them unless you had some minimum amount be that meant mining that altcoin for a long time even though it wasn't worth anything so I basically stopped doing that and it was ok because I wasn't earning anything anyway and it was like I had a second job but I wasn't getting paid and my machine was on all the time and it was heating up my apartment and that is bad in the summer time because it is already hot and I don't have air conditioning but I do have ceiling fans in the kitchen next to where I set up my computer and now that I live in a new place I have air conditioning buy the computer still heats up the room even though I have a ceiling fan and I'm not even mining I'm just playing wow but I'm on the third floor and it gets really hot in the summer time up there especially because sun shines through the windows in the afternoon although I got this big piece fo styrofoam that I put in between the shades and the window to block the heat coming in and that works pretty well though my girlfriend doesn't really like it and it is kind of a hack that would be better if I did something like put a reflective tint on the window

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: