Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment advice for my $100 savings  (Read 1078 times)
globalcitizen (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:29:51 PM

Since it is a savings fund, i would reconsider going into investments, since you are starting in investments, please read financial books regarding investments, you should also know your risk appetite, if you are willing to give all your savings to cryptocurrencies, be ready of ita high gains,and also high depreciation, but be sure to save on rainy days reconsider to just invest a percentage of your savings funds,  so that you will still have money in case of emergeny, but in regards tp what cpin you should invest on, still bitcoin will.be a great invesment for cryptocurrencies.

Thank you very much for the advice. It's very helpful. I have read some books on investment generally but not yet much on cryptocurrency investment. What book can you recommend on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency investment? I want to start the experiment with this little savings, notwithstanding the risks involved. But I would want the risk to be minimal.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:01:09 PM

You can buy an altcoin with tbis cheap pruce of alrcoin. You can buy waves , ICN, and also the taas coin. Because you have only 100 dollars so you can buy limited altcoin only. That altcoins for sure gives you profit but you need to hold it for few months or years before you earn money. But still good because possible your 100 dollars become thousands dollars in the future. The decision is your if you invest to this altcoin or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
globalcitizen (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:30:34 PM

I cannot guarantee you that for now buying bitcoin is a very good idea. Why not start with free coins first? since you are still new to this industry. Why you should have to start as a free user? Simple because you still need to learn a lot of things and eventually a free user is the best thing to undergo in learning the process.

Wow, good advice. Thanks a lot. Please can you recommend some of the free ways a newcomer can start earning coins before investing from his pocket. Cheers!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:42:09 PM

I am new in the crypto economy. I have a $100 I want to start investment with. I am considering just buying few fraction of Bitcoin with it. But someone advises me to consider Altcoins. I'm a little lost and will appreciate any candid advice from more experience crypto players. Please, advice me on where to put it for profit maximization in the short term. Thank you.

The same advice I'll say with the one that advised you to buy alt coins. The price of bitcoin now is high and that $100 will not have that big impact to you. It's better to grow that with some alt coins as the phasing there is faster than just buy bitcoin and hold it out. So this is what you'll do, buy bitcoin at $100 then convert it to any alt coin you want.
globalcitizen (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:50:15 PM

Are you okay to lose all of it? If so, buy altcoins.

Really? This is scary. What's your advice please. I am not ready to lose all. It's a little savings I want to multiply, not to lose.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:04:21 PM

Are you okay to lose all of it? If so, buy altcoins.

Really? This is scary. What's your advice please. I am not ready to lose all. It's a little savings I want to multiply, not to lose.
There are advice above that i think it can help you to not lose it all so invest your $50 and the $50 usd is for altcoin but i can't guaranteed you if what altcoin is the best
Better to check this coinmarketcap.com and you can almost see all altcoin for me most traders who can make profit are those people who are investing in top 20 altcoin in coinmarketcap than you are investing in ICO coins that i think almost all are scam so trusted altcoin much better to invest because there are times that the price is increasing. .

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:30:43 PM

$100 can't be considered quite significant amount to invest in cryptocoins. However you can try your luck with it, buy atleast 50$ worth of bitcoin, 30$ worth of ETH and 20$ worth of ETC. I am also holding these coins in same ratio but amount of investment is quite higher than 100$.
Yes . You have so may choices on which if the coins you will put that money. You only need to look unto it and take advices on others. You need to find a cheap coins now and hold it until it will pump just do what traders has been doing. Hold your coins now buy it when it is low and then sell it if it is high.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:35:05 PM

Im assuming that you want to start trading immediately right? . Starting with 100$ capital is good enough to learn how to trade and the coins that will be suitable is altcoins that will fit to your budget. But if your'e going to read more here in this forum and explore. You can try starting to join signature campaigns to earn bitcoins so there's no more problem about the capital. Just read more information here in the different thread.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:27:10 PM

If you want to invest it in a defensive way then you can choose at least 4 alt-coins and invest 20% of your capital in each alt-coin and rest 20% capital in Bitcoin. It is highly recommended not to keep all the eggs in the one basket so diversification would help you to control any possible loss which might occur due to any issue of the crypto coin in which you have invested. However, be careful while choosing those altcoins because not every altcoin is a genuine and thus investors lose their investments.
thelastmimzy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 07:36:46 PM

100$ is not a big amount, so I assume you are not looking to grow it slowly and conservatively, but hoping for a quick 100x payout. I would say you won't get that in Bitcoin or Ethereum quickly, as those have already been hyped for years. You could try your luck with one of the new altcoins, if you can get in initially while few have heard about a certain coin, and then it somehow becomes popular, you will be looking at big gains.

The only problem is "somehow" bit - we cannot really predict which coin will become popular and which will wither away...  So it is a bit like playing lottery.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:52:08 PM

$100 can't be considered quite significant amount to invest in cryptocoins. However you can try your luck with it, buy atleast 50$ worth of bitcoin, 30$ worth of ETH and 20$ worth of ETC. I am also holding these coins in same ratio but amount of investment is quite higher than 100$.
Yes . You have so may choices on which if the coins you will put that money. You only need to look unto it and take advices on others. You need to find a cheap coins now and hold it until it will pump just do what traders has been doing. Hold your coins now buy it when it is low and then sell it if it is high.
But when is high price? Haha, we need have a clearly target, because our greedy will increase more while the price of our coin trading has pumped. That is reason make us always miss highest price Roll Eyes

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: