Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Kronecoin - [KRONE] - just another cryptocoin  (Read 39982 times)
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

$0.349779 USD (574.65%)

Hm.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

I have been accompanying Kronecoin recently, was almost sure that it was an abandoned currency, the graphic with a 500% increase, this being pumped, or is the project active? Where's Dev and his team?
fallingcurtain

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

Anyone here mining on the pool? I just in the pool to see what gives
koruna

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

Anyone here mining on the pool? I just in the pool to see what gives

just testing my antminer on eukronepool. lacks stats details though. mining-dutch is way better but no miners there on krone.
toruitas

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:44:59 AM

Just spent a night mining (and not on CPU), and have gotten no rewards despite having almost 1k "accepted". I verified beforehand that my address was appearing on http://kronepool.org/workers. Kronecoin explorer shows nothing for my address, either. Rewards broken?
Kronecoin (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Difficulty to mine is increased, our pool hash rate is a small fraction of the hashpower used to mine Kronecoin. The balance was not increased because the pool has not discovered any block. We suggest to use a different pool with a lot of miner over .
You can try with https://www.mining-dutch.nl/ than seems to work fine.

Bye

Kronecoin Team
morps

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

i can't download your wallet because windows security detects a trojan.
Why is that?
San4ik25

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

Please create a telegram group and promote your coin.

Try the first decentralized storage based on IOTAs tangle with free downloads. https://oysterstorage.com/
kulas01

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

So, let us get this right.  Grin You are STARTING and ANNOUNCING this new coin of yours, which is mirraculously mined up to block 13000?  Cheesy
hahaha every one makes money on their own ways LOL
fatpanda

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

Wallet QT on OSX stuck on block 82253 since January 4th. Anyone know a location to download the full blockchain or a way to 'kick start' the wallet?

Thanks.
Tarima24

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

Is this the old Kronecoin on cryptopia? why another krone? cloning? or just evolving the coin itself?
sampathkumar914

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

My wallet not syncing
how do i add conf file
ShwethaSan

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

@dev : Lets start a discord community ? lets start to socializing this coin? are you still active ?
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:46:25 AM

BlockMunch.CLUB has added Kronecoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Kronecoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u KUS1oUjKbfpDxAqHrPCckeb2Hf5PTFps6J -p c=KRONE 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/KRONE

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1594

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

Why is the price of KRONE so low, is there any problems with the blockchain or with the exchanges wallets?
ciurci

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

dead? huh  Huh
ps-miner

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

Hello all,

I began mining cryptocurrencies just a few days ago, and I have searched for one that would be easy to start with.
Somehow kronecoin came up to my sight.
I gave it a try for about a week, and it's obvious that there is something wrong with it.

First of all, let's look at the website and software.
Forum link at the top of the page is pointing to an archived thread on reddit.com.
Threre are no installation notes for KronecoinCore for Linux, and God knows we always need some instructions for using anything on Linux, so I never managed to get that thing running.
Installation for Windows contains a trojan - even if it is a false positive, good development team would resolve it in short time, so this is obviously not the case.
The only good thing from my perspective is an example of how to start the miner in Linux, by downloading it from GitHub and compiling it.

Since I coudn't use desktop wallet either on Linux or on Windows, I used Web wallet, which is very elementary.
It doesn't even provide HTTPS for security!

There are two officially supported pools: EU pool and US pool.
In EU pool there is constantly only 2-3 miners, with clearly not specialized hardware, producing about 30-60Khs per miner.
In US pool there is 2-4 miners, with more advanced hardvare, producing 100Khs - 4Mhs per miner.

There were few pools mentioned in this thread, like https://www.mining-dutch.nl/ and http://blockmunch.club/.
I checked both of them, and there were most of the time 0 active miners there, with maybe a miner or two just dropping by, producing really not much.

I was CPU mining, but with relatively good machine using 4 CPUs with AES-NI enabled, producing around 100Khs (as mining tool and pool monitor reported).
Although my mining software reported that I have produced thousands of accepted shares, when I monitored the performance of the EU pool, it came up that my result was always around 200-400 shares.
It was the same for the rest of the guys, their result was also just a little bit rising and then a bit falling, always going up and down.
There is also no indicator to show which block are we all processing at the moment.

BUT, then I checked "Block Explorer".
And, to my great surprise, there where dozens of payouts each minute, with full 50 kronecoins per payout!
I then checked if any of those payouts went to any of the active miners on either US or EU pool, and there was NONE!
For all these days and thousands and thousands of shares I produced, I got one big ZERO coins.

So, the big question is: WHERE ARE THAT PHANTOM MINERS, THAT ARE GETTING ALL THE PAYOUTS, COMING FROM?

This all looks like one big fraud.
Even if these are real miners, producing that much payouts, which means that much full blocks per minute, would require highly advanced equipment.
That alone, would be a great contradiction to kronecoin's original idea: "our goal over the few next years is to help people who want to mine to do so with small hardware resources".

I just switched to another cryptocurrency - it took me some time to get the things going, but as soon as I did that, even though I was mining for just half an hour, some amount was delivered to my account, no matter how low it was!
That is the proof for me that the other cryptocurrency is doing thing honestly, and that kronecoin is all in muddy waters.

To conclude, if you are reading this and just wanted to start with some cryptocurrency to see how things are going... well, you can do just that.
For everything else... it would be better to find another coin to mine.
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

KRONE statistics have been updated on our miningpool, including live marketdata from Cryptopia:

http://coincave.nl/kronestats.php

The pool is continuously being developed and will get more features during the coming weeks and months.

JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

Hi Everybody,

We have added Kronecoin to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for Kronecoin:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
mikej007

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

Hello all,

I began mining cryptocurrencies just a few days ago, and I have searched for one that would be easy to start with.
Somehow kronecoin came up to my sight.
I gave it a try for about a week, and it's obvious that there is something wrong with it.

First of all, let's look at the website and software.
Forum link at the top of the page is pointing to an archived thread on reddit.com.
Threre are no installation notes for KronecoinCore for Linux, and God knows we always need some instructions for using anything on Linux, so I never managed to get that thing running.
Installation for Windows contains a trojan - even if it is a false positive, good development team would resolve it in short time, so this is obviously not the case.
The only good thing from my perspective is an example of how to start the miner in Linux, by downloading it from GitHub and compiling it.

Since I coudn't use desktop wallet either on Linux or on Windows, I used Web wallet, which is very elementary.
It doesn't even provide HTTPS for security!

There are two officially supported pools: EU pool and US pool.
In EU pool there is constantly only 2-3 miners, with clearly not specialized hardware, producing about 30-60Khs per miner.
In US pool there is 2-4 miners, with more advanced hardvare, producing 100Khs - 4Mhs per miner.

There were few pools mentioned in this thread, like https://www.mining-dutch.nl/ and http://blockmunch.club/.
I checked both of them, and there were most of the time 0 active miners there, with maybe a miner or two just dropping by, producing really not much.

I was CPU mining, but with relatively good machine using 4 CPUs with AES-NI enabled, producing around 100Khs (as mining tool and pool monitor reported).
Although my mining software reported that I have produced thousands of accepted shares, when I monitored the performance of the EU pool, it came up that my result was always around 200-400 shares.
It was the same for the rest of the guys, their result was also just a little bit rising and then a bit falling, always going up and down.
There is also no indicator to show which block are we all processing at the moment.

BUT, then I checked "Block Explorer".
And, to my great surprise, there where dozens of payouts each minute, with full 50 kronecoins per payout!
I then checked if any of those payouts went to any of the active miners on either US or EU pool, and there was NONE!
For all these days and thousands and thousands of shares I produced, I got one big ZERO coins.

So, the big question is: WHERE ARE THAT PHANTOM MINERS, THAT ARE GETTING ALL THE PAYOUTS, COMING FROM?

This all looks like one big fraud.
Even if these are real miners, producing that much payouts, which means that much full blocks per minute, would require highly advanced equipment.
That alone, would be a great contradiction to kronecoin's original idea: "our goal over the few next years is to help people who want to mine to do so with small hardware resources".

I just switched to another cryptocurrency - it took me some time to get the things going, but as soon as I did that, even though I was mining for just half an hour, some amount was delivered to my account, no matter how low it was!
That is the proof for me that the other cryptocurrency is doing thing honestly, and that kronecoin is all in muddy waters.

To conclude, if you are reading this and just wanted to start with some cryptocurrency to see how things are going... well, you can do just that.
For everything else... it would be better to find another coin to mine.

Yes there is something going on, no activity on the block explorer for hours then a ton of blocks mined by the same wallet. I also mined for 24hrs and mined virtually nothing with an L3. It is a shame as the coin could have done well. Whoever is in control of the coin is either unaware or up to no good, either way until someone states otherwise I would stay clear of this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: