Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Kronecoin - [KRONE] - just another cryptocoin  (Read 39982 times)
mikej007

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:42:38 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 12:57:16 PM by mikej007

Hello all,

I began mining cryptocurrencies just a few days ago, and I have searched for one that would be easy to start with.
Somehow kronecoin came up to my sight.
I gave it a try for about a week, and it's obvious that there is something wrong with it.

First of all, let's look at the website and software.
Forum link at the top of the page is pointing to an archived thread on reddit.com.
Threre are no installation notes for KronecoinCore for Linux, and God knows we always need some instructions for using anything on Linux, so I never managed to get that thing running.
Installation for Windows contains a trojan - even if it is a false positive, good development team would resolve it in short time, so this is obviously not the case.
The only good thing from my perspective is an example of how to start the miner in Linux, by downloading it from GitHub and compiling it.

Since I coudn't use desktop wallet either on Linux or on Windows, I used Web wallet, which is very elementary.
It doesn't even provide HTTPS for security!

There are two officially supported pools: EU pool and US pool.
In EU pool there is constantly only 2-3 miners, with clearly not specialized hardware, producing about 30-60Khs per miner.
In US pool there is 2-4 miners, with more advanced hardvare, producing 100Khs - 4Mhs per miner.

There were few pools mentioned in this thread, like https://www.mining-dutch.nl/ and http://blockmunch.club/.
I checked both of them, and there were most of the time 0 active miners there, with maybe a miner or two just dropping by, producing really not much.

I was CPU mining, but with relatively good machine using 4 CPUs with AES-NI enabled, producing around 100Khs (as mining tool and pool monitor reported).
Although my mining software reported that I have produced thousands of accepted shares, when I monitored the performance of the EU pool, it came up that my result was always around 200-400 shares.
It was the same for the rest of the guys, their result was also just a little bit rising and then a bit falling, always going up and down.
There is also no indicator to show which block are we all processing at the moment.

BUT, then I checked "Block Explorer".
And, to my great surprise, there where dozens of payouts each minute, with full 50 kronecoins per payout!
I then checked if any of those payouts went to any of the active miners on either US or EU pool, and there was NONE!
For all these days and thousands and thousands of shares I produced, I got one big ZERO coins.

So, the big question is: WHERE ARE THAT PHANTOM MINERS, THAT ARE GETTING ALL THE PAYOUTS, COMING FROM?

This all looks like one big fraud.
Even if these are real miners, producing that much payouts, which means that much full blocks per minute, would require highly advanced equipment.
That alone, would be a great contradiction to kronecoin's original idea: "our goal over the few next years is to help people who want to mine to do so with small hardware resources".

I just switched to another cryptocurrency - it took me some time to get the things going, but as soon as I did that, even though I was mining for just half an hour, some amount was delivered to my account, no matter how low it was!
That is the proof for me that the other cryptocurrency is doing thing honestly, and that kronecoin is all in muddy waters.

To conclude, if you are reading this and just wanted to start with some cryptocurrency to see how things are going... well, you can do just that.
For everything else... it would be better to find another coin to mine.

Yes there is something going on, no activity on the block explorer for hours then a ton of blocks mined by the same wallet. I also mined for 24hrs and mined virtually nothing with an L3. It is a shame as the coin could have done well. Who ever is in control of the coin has either given up or unaware of the issues, either way until someone states otherwise I wouldn't bother.
UPDATE I have found that most of the last blocks were mined at mining-dutch and the wallet in question. So there seems to be a problem with the blockchain in my opinion as it is not consistent.
fratrad

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

Dear Kronecoin community, join our new Telegram group.

https://t.me/joinchat/IX9w11GM2jVvwP6rTUNGlw
PoroShok

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

BUT, then I checked "Block Explorer".
And, to my great surprise, there where dozens of payouts each minute, with full 50 kronecoins per payout!
I then checked if any of those payouts went to any of the active miners on either US or EU pool, and there was NONE!
For all these days and thousands and thousands of shares I produced, I got one big ZERO coins.

So, the big question is: WHERE ARE THAT PHANTOM MINERS, THAT ARE GETTING ALL THE PAYOUTS, COMING FROM?

This all looks like one big fraud.
Even if these are real miners, producing that much payouts, which means that much full blocks per minute, would require highly advanced equipment.

Coin production on an isolated network segment. To exclude these cases, you must generate a new block every 30-60 minutes. But this is usually not profitable
karl_kauffmann

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

CoinToMine.Today

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

I have recently added the Kronecoin (KRONE)  to my calculator and is able to provide you with some interesting statistics and graph about this coin.
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/KRONE/

CointToMine.Today The Swiss Army Knife For Miner... Mining Calculator, Mining Stats & Graph
coinmancan

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

May be you don't know how Internet works ... we have open Mining  Pool in July and some people has found that . You can check it at http://kroneblocks.org/richlist . Don't tell us that we are clown .... we work on Internet since 1995 ... please grow up !

Maybe you don't know how crypto works, anything mined before the public announcement of a coin is considered premine. Since this is the first public announcement of the coin, all 13,000 blocks already mined are considered premine.

This is why I love the Bitcointalk community.  Knowledgeable and straightforward.

Keep these coins accountable!

(And keep the communities open on this page, not in deletable places like Discord, Telegram etc.  If this were posted there Admins would delete such a message.)
coinmancan

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

Question...

why on the block explorer website are all of the blocks not showing in proper date-generated order? 

http://kroneblocks.org/

They go from June 10 to June 27 then back to June 14th and back and forth. No way to properly track what is going on.  Deliberate manipulation?
forexhercules

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

This coin has no proof of stake. and also no masternode.
Where is the active mining pool?
i guess no more blocks are there to discover in this case??

forexhercules

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

Where is the mining pool??
Statunquadje

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
hashrefinery

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Where is the mining pool??

http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=scrypt

Hash Refinery Pool http://pool.hashrefinery.com/ - Over 50 coins active on 15+ algos - Receive payouts in any listed coin or auto-conversion to BTC
forexhercules

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

I checked the code for this coin. It is the same code of LITECOIN.

So for those who want some updates, It will not happen unless ltc is updated or changed.

meanwhile the price is good now to buy some of this coin just in case it reaches high.
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

theminingpool.online

Krone Coin [KRONE] Added to TheMiningPool.online!

Krone Coin [Krone] Scrypt Algo
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3079
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:4079 for NiceHash or MiningRigRentals

forexhercules

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

I checked the code for this coin. It is the same code of LITECOIN.

So for those who want some updates, It will not happen unless ltc is updated or changed.

meanwhile the price is good now to buy some of this coin just in case it reaches high.

Bingo had 90,000.00 of this coin when low. was very obvious that this coin will face pump and dumb.
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Any further updates?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
Socialsniper

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:12:24 AM

Where is admin of this kronecoin? dead?
forexhercules

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

Where to trade this one after cryptopia ban?
QQ6693606

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

no exchange

forexhercules

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

This coin is proof of work only and i think in one year it will be of value because of low reward per block. I will hold mine for one or two years just in case.
Lion_ashy3

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

This coin is proof of work only and i think in one year it will be of value because of low reward per block. I will hold mine for one or two years just in case.

Soon to be delisted in 13 days anybody knows where I can get wallet?

★ PRiVCY ➢✈✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈★
forexhercules

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:22:27 PM

I would like to buy large amounts of krone coin at discounted prices. If you are interested please pm me here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: