Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDIT REPAIR | USA only | (REAL REMOVAL OF ITEMS FROM REPORTS)  (Read 3008 times)
willhash4food (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:21:49 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2013, 06:58:46 PM by willhash4food

My credit repair service has grown popular over the last 10 years and I'm now accepting Bitcoin.

My offer is very simple. You pay me in BTC and I get your negative items removed from all 3 credit bureaus. (Experian, Equifax & Transunion)

I charge per negative item that you want removed. 0.5 BTC per item.

Items are only counted once, meaning I don't charge for each separate report. One item removal equals removing that item from all 3 reports.

Depending on your credit history, removal of negative items can happen in less than 6 months or it may take up to a year or 2. So I offer a money-back guarantee. If within 6 months, I have not removed an equal amount of USD (equivalent of the BTC you spend with me) from your reports, I will refund you the difference. (But honestly, in 10 years, I've never had to issue a refund because I kick serious ass)

Why choose me?

Unlike 99% of the credit "repair" businesses, I get negative items REMOVED. I do not reach a deal with creditors. I do not get you on a payment plan. I simply get negative items deleted from your reports forever.

It is a myth that paying off negative items increases your credit score. The truth is that negative items, once paid off, remain negative, stay on your report and do not help your score. The QUICKEST way to increase your 3 credit scores is to get negative items removed completely.

Everyone deserves a fresh start in life with good credit. PM me and we can go over your reports for free. I can give you an estimation on how long your repair will take based on the number of negative items you have. I can also answer any questions you have regarding credit including home loans, credit history, bankruptcy, credit cards, credit bureaus etc.

They see me minin'... they hatin'...
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:51:07 AM

How is this even possible ?!  Shocked
willhash4food (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:02:55 AM

How is this even possible ?!  Shocked

The 3 credit bureaus are private companies that are regulated by federal law. They do not have the final say on what is in your report. PM me for more info.

shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:07:14 AM

How is this even possible ?!  Shocked

The 3 credit bureaus are private companies that are regulated by federal law. They do not have the final say on what is in your report. PM me for more info.

That's ok - I do not need the service - was just curious - do not want to waste your time.
willhash4food (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:11:30 AM

That's ok - I do not need the service - was just curious - do not want to waste your time.

No problem. Let me know if you're ever interested. 90% of people I help are quite surprised when they first see a complete list of everything that's on their reports.

StarbucksShop

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:34:38 PM

What is your turn around time? How long would it take you to remove an item
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 05:29:38 AM

Do you have references that can vouch for your service?
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:49:26 PM

How legal is this? Don't PM me, not actually interested in buying.
Just want to know.
willhash4food (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 05:33:17 PM

How legal is this? Don't PM me, not actually interested in buying.
Just want to know.

It's 100% legal. There's no law that says you have to wait 7 years in hopes that negative items fall off your report.

willhash4food (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 05:38:56 PM

What is your turn around time? How long would it take you to remove an item

It depends on the type of item. Collections, past due accounts, defaulted loans, credit cards etc all have different time frames. I can look at your reports and give you an estimate on how long it would take. PM me if you are interested.

willhash4food (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 05:46:42 PM

Do you have references that can vouch for your service?

Yes! You can speak with my past clients if you like. PM me for their info.

willhash4food (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:05:17 PM

My wife or I seem to get one a collection a year put on our credit report, usually a fight between health insurance and such for just over $150 dollars.  It kills a report score.

Once a year you are entitled to a free credit report, I get Transunion because it seems to be the ones collection agencies usually go on.  https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Right now we have a collection for $600 from Sprint from 2 years ago, that I have been fighting since they say we broke contract early, I have signed paper work saying otherwise, they sent their collections to another company and I am still fighting it.  It caused my wifes score to drop from 750 to 690 in a month or so time.  Again this isnt a problem since we will not be financing soon but this could be 0.5% extra on a refiance.

Also suggest this  https://www.creditkarma.com/ for help

No offense to OP but I would not give out details of SSN and this to a guy over the internet, as most of the companies who offer this service anyway are usually scammers, you dont know what he is going to do with your info.

No offense, but feel free to ask questions. Many people make the mistake of using creditkarma, freecreditreport and others only to end up without any help to their situation.

I wouldn't recommend giving out your SSN to anyone via the internet. My services are provided over the phone. All client information is kept encrypted and each of my clients receive regular updates about the progress of their credit report improvements.

Did you actually use creditkarma or any other credit service? From your story, it appears that it didn't help you out. Believe it or not, your signed paperwork is actually proof that you have a debt to Sprint. The more a debt is validated, the harder it becomes to remove. You are actually hurting your own credit. In my experience with clients, past due cell phone accounts are one of the easiest accounts to delete if done correctly. This could have been taken care of without the headache you are experiencing.

Most credit services are designed to take a monthly fee from you for "monitoring" services. They do not help you clean your reports. And while identity fraud does take place, these monitoring services cannot stop it. The only thing they can do is report information to you and ask you if it is incorrect. 100% of the time they report it far too late because they do not receive updates fast enough. If you want ID fraud protection, get a service with 2-factor authentication for purchases. That is the only true way to stop it.

willhash4food (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:23:19 PM

My wife or I seem to get one a collection a year put on our credit report, usually a fight between health insurance and such for just over $150 dollars.  It kills a report score.

Once a year you are entitled to a free credit report, I get Transunion because it seems to be the ones collection agencies usually go on.  https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Right now we have a collection for $600 from Sprint from 2 years ago, that I have been fighting since they say we broke contract early, I have signed paper work saying otherwise, they sent their collections to another company and I am still fighting it.  It caused my wifes score to drop from 750 to 690 in a month or so time.  Again this isnt a problem since we will not be financing soon but this could be 0.5% extra on a refiance.

Also suggest this  https://www.creditkarma.com/ for help

No offense to OP but I would not give out details of SSN and this to a guy over the internet, as most of the companies who offer this service anyway are usually scammers, you dont know what he is going to do with your info.

More info:

The value of your credit score being lessened is comparable to the value of a new car going down as soon as you drive it off the lot. The first few marks on your score are always the largest and cause the most immediate devaluation of your score.

While old cell phone accounts can hurt a score just as uvwvj described, hospital accounts can be far worse. Hospitals are allowed to create individual negative accounts on your report per doctor or service. This can result in many marks against your score just for one trip to the hospital!

Also, obtaining one credit report isn't helpful. While most companies may only PULL your info from one credit bureau, if they have to mark you as past due, they usually add negative info to ALL 3 reports.

QuestForContent

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:30:17 PM

Hi Folks,

Credit repair is perfectly legal.  And there is no reason you should be paying -anything close- to a Bitcoin to remove a single item from your report.

Most of them are incredibly easy to take off yourself.

I happen to be the voiceover artist for the audio book version of the #1 bestselling book on credit repair on amazon.com.

Here's a link to it:

http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Credit-Repair-Secrets-2nd/dp/145632134X

Basically, the whole process revolves around sending them a particular series of letters in a particular order.  Their customer service departments are essentially trained to delay and obfuscate, so using certain key words and phrases can help get your letters to the correct people within both the reporting bureaus as well as the CC companies themselves.

The most time consuming portion of the process is building the documentation of the official chain of letters to show that you tried to rectify and dispute, etc.

If you buy the book, it even has the letters you need to send pre-drafted.  Makes it -incredibly- easy to do yourself, over a period of about 3-4 months, and the last 20 pages or so of the book is a checklist guide of the simple steps you take in order (such as send letter #1, wait for response, send letter 2, etc.)

Hope that helps some of you folks!  Happy to answer basic questions if you have any.

Regards,

Brandon
willhash4food (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:44:28 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2013, 08:06:39 PM by willhash4food

Hi Folks,

Credit repair is perfectly legal.  And there is no reason you should be paying -anything close- to a Bitcoin to remove a single item from your report.

Most of them are incredibly easy to take off yourself.

I happen to be the voiceover artist for the audio book version of the #1 bestselling book on credit repair on amazon.com.

Here's a link to it:

http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Credit-Repair-Secrets-2nd/dp/145632134X

Basically, the whole process revolves around sending them a particular series of letters in a particular order.  Their customer service departments are essentially trained to delay and obfuscate, so using certain key words and phrases can help get your letters to the correct people within both the reporting bureaus as well as the CC companies themselves.

The most time consuming portion of the process is building the documentation of the official chain of letters to show that you tried to rectify and dispute, etc.

If you buy the book, it even has the letters you need to send pre-drafted.  Makes it -incredibly- easy to do yourself, over a period of about 3-4 months, and the last 20 pages or so of the book is a checklist guide of the simple steps you take in order (such as send letter #1, wait for response, send letter 2, etc.)

Hope that helps some of you folks!  Happy to answer basic questions if you have any.

Regards,

Brandon

Correct. Anyone can attempt it themselves. You can also attempt your own auto or home repairs yourself. However, just like you have the right to defend yourself in court, you can also use a lawyer with years of experience. It has taken me 10 years of experience to be able to provide a service with great time frames and a money-back guarantee.

A few points I wish to make regarding your post,

- If you have 10+ negative items on your reports, credit repair cannot be done in 3-4 months and will take a little longer.

- A book will not keep you up-to-date on dealing with credit bureaus. Their standards are forever changing in attempts to "delay and obfuscate" credit repair efforts.

QuestForContent, does this book have a money-back guarantee?

QuestForContent

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:59:08 PM

Correct. Anyone can attempt it themselves. You can attempt your own auto or home repairs yourself even! However, just like you have the right to defend yourself in court, you can also use a lawyer with years of experience. It has taken me 10 years of experience to be able to provide a service with great time frames and a money-back guarantee.

A few points I wish to make regarding your post,

- If you have 10+ negative items on your reports, credit repair cannot be done in 3-4 months and will take a little longer.

- A book will not keep you up-to-date on dealing with credit bureaus. Their standards are forever changing in attempts to "delay and obfuscate" credit repair efforts.

QuestForContent, does this book have a money-back guarantee?
[/quote]

Yes, this is true that it will take more time, depending on how many items you're trying to remove.  This is because you essentially have to follow the same process for each item, and will find it impossible to concurrently process them all.

That's true that a book won't keep you up to date, which is why I assume he keeps releasing updated versions.  He's on version 3 now I think?  I'm not the author, nor do I make any money from that quote I linked, I just was giving it informationally.  But yes, you need to get something which is no more than a year or two old I'd say.

As to whether or not the book has a money-back guarantee I again have no clue.  I'm not the author or seller, I was just paid a flat fee to record the audio book version a year or two back.  I would imagine that whether or not you can return something largely depends on where you bought it in the first place?  I'd check amazon policy, or wherever you're interested in picking up a copy from on that.
willhash4food (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:59:28 PM

QuestForContent does bring up one good point though. 1 BTC may not be appropriate for everyone here. I would much rather focus on helping members of this community obtain good credit reports.

Changing the price to 0.5 BTC until further notice.

Thanks QuestForContent.

QuestForContent

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:02:19 PM

I didn't mean to stomp on your business offering either, so let me apologize by stating that the OP is totally correct that there are cases where you should hire a professional.

If you missed a car payment here and there, sure, the book solution will likely suffice.  If you have a more serious or complicated issue, then the expertise of someone who does this for a living is indeed invaluable.

Probably the best way to do things (if you have the time) is to attempt things yourself first, then hire a pro to get the nasty bits.  Which they will be able to do, and for which the fee of 1 BTC is probably pretty standard.
willhash4food (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:05:41 PM

Yes, this is true that it will take more time, depending on how many items you're trying to remove.  This is because you essentially have to follow the same process for each item, and will find it impossible to concurrently process them all.

Incorrect. It is possible 100% of the time to process them all.

willhash4food (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:10:37 PM

I didn't mean to stomp on your business offering either, so let me apologize by stating that the OP is totally correct that there are cases where you should hire a professional.

If you missed a car payment here and there, sure, the book solution will likely suffice.  If you have a more serious or complicated issue, then the expertise of someone who does this for a living is indeed invaluable.

Probably the best way to do things (if you have the time) is to attempt things yourself first, then hire a pro to get the nasty bits.  Which they will be able to do, and for which the fee of 1 BTC is probably pretty standard.

In my experience, if you're not a do-it-yourself type of person, then I wouldn't attempt any sort of credit repair on your own. The more incorrect information you provide to the credit bureaus, the more they will use it against you.

However, if you have a basic understanding of federal law and have some inside knowledge on Equifax, Experian and Transunion operations and policy then a book such as this will probably help you become more efficient at doing your own repair.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: