Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrum Wallet, how do I clear my wallet history?  (Read 323 times)
badboyrazor (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:03:56 AM

I have stored my coins in offline storage but I use the private keys to import my wallets into Electrum to do transactions. But my issue is after I am done using Electrum software, how do I get the Electrum program to delete my wallet so that someone else using my computer doesn't open up Electrum and use my coins?

kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:33:59 AM

I have stored my coins in offline storage but I use the private keys to import my wallets into Electrum to do transactions. But my issue is after I am done using Electrum software, how do I get the Electrum program to delete my wallet so that someone else using my computer doesn't open up Electrum and use my coins?

You can and should encrypt the wallets with a password to ensure that no one else using the PC can access the wallets.

If you want to delete a wallet entirely, you can find them located in the C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Electrum\wallets\ directory on Windows.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: