Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:17:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whether your dream can you buy with the bitcoin you have now?  (Read 1089 times)
nankers (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:35:46 AM

I just ask a fad question only  Roll Eyes Tongue Grin. Are the things you dreamed of before you can realize with the amount of bitcoin you have now?
I personally have a dream to buy a car and I am determined to realize my dream after the amount of bitcoin I suffice to buy it  Cool Cool Cool

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
longpro098

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:13:07 AM

I also have a dream like you: D, I want to have lots of bitcoin to buy the things I need, the house I want.
Hope the dream will come true. I am trying to fulfill this dream
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:18:08 AM

I just ask a fad question only  Roll Eyes Tongue Grin. Are the things you dreamed of before you can realize with the amount of bitcoin you have now?
I personally have a dream to buy a car and I am determined to realize my dream after the amount of bitcoin I suffice to buy it  Cool Cool Cool

Dreaming is not a bad thing, it is even done by many people so they will be inspired in their careers, the only problem is they are dreaming too much and they are desperate about that dream making it the reason of their failure. My dream is to be successful in my career but I think it is not earning bitcoin but my career in the real world.

But I also want to save here so I can buy something out of it, for example my own house or my own car. Now I can't still buy or afford it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:39:51 AM

i still can't afford a car with the bitcoin i have now, but i'm pretty sure in the long run i can afford to have a car, with the appreciation of my bitcoins, I really hop i can still earn more bitcoins in the future. I think I could suggest here on how to obtain your car, first you need to save a lot, then when the time comes that you really waned to have a car, make sure that it is just 10% of the total value of your bitcoins, so that in the future, you will still have more to invest and having the car that you want will be the reward of your patience.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:49:30 AM

I am a beginner in Bitcoin world. My dream and hope will be to buy an MPV car. Yes this is a difficult dream, but I'm trying to reach it through Bitcoin. So, let's strive to achieve our dreams.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
CookieDude

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:52:26 AM

Well not yet, I'm far from starting my dream, that would be make a living from BTC and it's marketplace.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:03:23 AM

This is quite a possible dream that can be achieved in a short or long. This can be made to reality based on the interest one have got to spend bitcoin. Finding an user who tends to sell car in exchange for bitcoin is not hard, because we can use advertising as well our forum service section and find the right person. Then the transaction can be made with the help of escrows.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:20:44 AM

At first i never dreamed of buying a house and a rice field with bitcoin, i do not think it's possible.
After friends can buy a car from bitcoin, I'm sure nothing is impossible.
Now i can only work more spirit and collect as much bitcoin as possible and of course have to be patient.
I want to be like my friend, and realize my dream soon come true..

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:03:13 AM

Yeah. I'm dreaming like you. Dream to have lots of bitcoin so i can change it to cash and buy i dream like house, car and to buy what I  want. And mostly to help my family.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
stargroup19

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:09:52 AM

I have a big Dream but it's a different . I want to be a milliner and  make a IT . My IT will be provide a free income source with unemployed people . I thing it is Possible when i will got a big amount of bitcoin.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:30:31 AM

I have a big Dream but it's a different . I want to be a milliner and  make a IT . My IT will be provide a free income source with unemployed people . I thing it is Possible when i will got a big amount of bitcoin.

You are so naive, you think you can make these world a dream world you dream of? The real world will fuck your dream out. Are you sure that is what you want? You want to make every individual lazy, sit in their big chairs with their lazy asses that is just taking advantage of your stupidity. They must learn to stand on their feet.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:12:03 PM

You are so naive, you think you can make these world a dream world you dream of? The real world will fuck your dream out. Are you sure that is what you want? You want to make every individual lazy, sit in their big chairs with their lazy asses that is just taking advantage of your stupidity. They must learn to stand on their feet.
I somewhat agree with you. it is not that good to earn just by sitting at home we need people who can do physical work in order to maintain balance in a society as far as his idea is concerned even if he starts this it program he won’t be able to provide jobs to all the unemployed people. I will suggest him giving it a try but the eradication of physical jobs from the world is totally out of question.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:27:28 PM

my dream bitcoin make me rich! but now i have not enough bitcoin. iam thinking buy more bitcoin.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:34:42 PM

All of us do really have the same dream or wishes on life specially in the help of bitcoin these things might really happen. We cant buy car directly on bitcoin but we can anytime convert it and speaking on the savings do i have for now i cant still achieve my dream car maybe a little bit more time on saving up and i might able to rich that thing. Patience would be the key here.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:36:27 PM

Dream big and be realistic at the same time. Buying a car requires a big amount of bitcoin. But you can really achieve it. If you are patient enough, you can save bitcoin until you have a suitable amount to buy a car. People's dreams never end, brother. As for me, I cannot achieve my dream using bitcoin. But I want to buy anything I want.
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:01:18 PM

It was also my dream of buying a car. But It seems like the bitcoin I was earning was not enough to buy a car in a short span of time. But still I am saving and positive that I wi achieve this dream, may not this year but next year.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:06:51 PM

I also have similar dream and I am quite confident that one day I will be able to buy lot more expensive items including one sports car in future by just keep investing in bitcoin and other alts. I have already earned enough to buy a good motorbike but I might not cashout those bitcoin now and will wait till it will be enough for a luxurious car or even for more than that.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

Thinking my dreamed daily is the one of my inspiration to wake up everyday . My dream is to go out of poverty. I am a young man with many life dreams. And the solution I see is bitcoins.I have seen many wealthy people because of this and fulfilled their dreams .
Maybe one day I will be able to fulfill my dream
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

My dream will be to save my Bitcoin for a long time and try my best to spend at the times where the rate is good and also remember what I don't soend will be worth more in the future so I limit my spends a certain amount. I hope to buy a nice house and car sometime in the country of my choosing.

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:00:41 PM

I also have a dream like you: D, I want to have lots of bitcoin to buy the things I need, the house I want.
Hope the dream will come true. I am trying to fulfill this dream
Well, everyone have a dream and most of the dream that want to come true is have a lot of bitcoin because having a lot of bitcoin will help you to become millionaire or billionaire. In addition to that, I also want to have a lot of bitcoin because there are lot thing that I really want to buy and I also want to help family.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: