Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:07:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on how to study smart  (Read 1504 times)
lazaruseffect11 (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:35:37 AM

Can someone give me some tips on how to study smart? I have an upcoming test this october and i need to pass that test but i dont know how to study and memorize many topics and lessons. Thanks in advance!
asteria

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:51:19 AM

Can someone give me some tips on how to study smart? I have an upcoming test this october and i need to pass that test but i dont know how to study and memorize many topics and lessons. Thanks in advance!

Hey, you don't need to literally memorize them all. What you need is, practice.
Practice in every word problems (I'm referring for math and science), and understand well the concept/theory.
Relax, don't pressure yourself too much. Smiley
Too much time investing in studying can improve your skills,
Solve problems every day just to exercise your brain. Also, sleep atleast 6-8 hours and always eat breakfast!
And don't forget to concentrate. When you're concentrated for a certain goal, give your best and trust me it'll work.
laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:48:00 PM

Never escape from the parts where you're the weakest. Try to focus on them as well. This will help you increase your point.
asteria

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:19:19 PM

Never escape from the parts where you're the weakest. Try to focus on them as well. This will help you increase your point.

Never forget this tip.
NotAlive

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:26:20 AM

Learn where your lack of exams and reading exercises Wink
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:54:45 AM

Break it down into sections. ie *important people *vocab *dates make flash card sections like these individual stacks. study each stack for a half hour (studies have shown after a half hour minds begin to wander and dont retain info as well) take a 5-10 min break eat a healthy snack. peppermint and water while you are studying will help keep you awake and keep the room a little on the chillier side. Remember you dont have to remember everything all at once. after you feel confident with that section have someone quiz you. Take out what you know really well and then study what you dont. This is how I studied for my ACT and all of my OGT's and I passed all of them the first time with flying colors. I wish you luck!
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:53:41 AM

Smart way of learning
Read the book, the book is the window of the world, besides reading the book can also add vocabulary so that will become more understand the various problems of the world.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
bodeng

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:06:37 AM

Easy you have to study hard and diligently read so that your knowledge increases.
mnmnmn

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:49:02 AM

Check out spaced repetition software for helping you memorize things. Anki is a good program to start with, you can create your own flashcards or use other people's.
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:01:41 AM

When I was still in school, I would save studying for harder subjects in the morning when my brain is fully refreshed and alert. Caffeine can help as well.

minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:10:02 AM

Intelligent learning ways to develop curiosity increase curiosity and make ourselves smarter.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
twingotape

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:15:26 AM

hello there. you don't need to memorized all the lines or paragraph just Discover your learning style/technique , review and revise, sometimes you need to take a break.
Octron

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:17:13 AM

for me it really helps to listen to some chill instrumental music while learning Smiley
also a skedule (like 1 hour a day or more) at specific times workes really well
jettaheader

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:21:01 PM

Sometimes teachers like to include the same class exercises, so study them.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:19:51 AM

You probably would not accept this advice but my tip is that you should not study if you dont want it (or even not sure). Better give up now then force yourself to study and after  some years realize that you don't need it. So for me the best way to pass the exam is to belive that  the subject is intereting for me and i will need it. Then preparetions gona be easy.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:40:32 AM

I have the same peoblem as yours,  but the things that i do to passed the exam is read and analyse everything that your teacher saying,  and always prepared yourself if there is a surprise quizes,  make yourself ready tp answer them. Just always and read and not memorise them.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
PainKiller71

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:54:49 PM

Have a good nap time and don't study if you are hungry, it's a basic for doing great.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:02:17 PM

You probably would not accept this advice but my tip is that you should not study if you dont want it (or even not sure). Better give up now then force yourself to study and after  some years realize that you don't need it. So for me the best way to pass the exam is to belive that  the subject is intereting for me and i will need it. Then preparetions gona be easy.
Thanks to some test, you can calculate the number of aykes in a person. I did not apply this test on myself and therefore I do not know how real it is and how clever I am. But for today it seems to me that what I have in my head is enough for my life. Although every person is trying to learn and develop. Therefore, I do not stand still.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:09:44 PM

I have the same peoblem as yours,  but the things that i do to passed the exam is read and analyse everything that your teacher saying,  and always prepared yourself if there is a surprise quizes,  make yourself ready tp answer them. Just always and read and not memorise them.

Yeah, you don't need to memorize, all you have to do is to understand the topic, and do not think that you have to remember everything, all you need to do is to remember those important information only.
AIDIL

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:48:36 AM

Suggestions They are all right, very good ...

I Want to add my suggestions, in addition to being diligent, trying, and others like above, you also have to have regular time, study time, play time, and time off.
You are learning continuously will make you tired and your mood decreased
If you are tired of rest, and if your mood decreases try some time you play, like doing your hobby
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: