Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] REAL - The bounty campaign is over, no more reports will be accept  (Read 24127 times)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:26:49 AM

Hey there. Is the stake count for translation campaign final? Stake count for thread moderation was not added, thats why I am asking.

The bounty campaign is over.
Next week we will distribute the tokens

I mean I am aware that the campaign is over, the only thing I am wondering about is if you wont count the thread moderation stakes which were not added on the spreadsheet.

There are not stakes for thread moderation

"Moderation: 5 stakes for each post.
(No spammy or simple short messages like "Very cool" "I love it" "Can't wait". Messages should be elaborated and interesting for the community.)"

Was this changed?

Nobody sent me any report

Funny, I'm join social bounty campaign since manager start bounty thread, I saw my some detail at spreadsheet ( don't include my twitter account info, no idea why) , thread don't said that need to report, but you said that need to send report to you after bounty campaign ended ,  how do I check back more than 1 month rt
Bounty manager better check other bounty thread, they will clearly to us no need report/ every week report at bounty thread/ every week report through google form

Finally , bounty manager already remove my detail in spreadsheet ( check today)
Too many complaint right now , better don't treat us like this lol ( after collect a lot of $$$ through ico )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miguel_covas

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:13:03 AM

Where is my name in spreadsheet?I joined social media campaign.

Hi dbsahin,

You did not send any report, so I'm just keeping the people who has stakes
miguel_covas

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:15:10 AM

guys, remember my word, if i will receive 125 real for my translation work. i will send back to the address i will receive from!i

125 for translation? Heh some guys with Twitter more lucky. Unfortunately it looks like true

Exactly, people who has partipated in Social media campaign seems to be lucky with this decision, but the truth is they have been working a lot and sending reports every week.

What campaign have you participated larks500?
What is this??? Really this is the final decision of REAL's project devs?

Do you think 125 token = ~ 125 $ or under this value is enough for a translation?

If Devs want to distribution more than 30k tokens for social campaign while other campaign also work very hard (I'm a signature member), this is very unfair and I will say this project is a scammer, I do not trust a huge project as REAL token can does that, because I believe this project will do not change much reward when they can not sold all token.

If you want to see the decision of other project, I can send you a proof, because in past time I was also joined a project can not sold out its token. That is Opus project and you can see their decision at here:

First decision is change reward like your project (want to decrease our reward, a decision of an unprofessional, like a scammer): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011082.msg21230782#msg21230782
But then, after heard our explain and dispute, they understand this is their mistake and solved to old reward like first said: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011082.msg21265509#msg21265509

About the salary, I do not tell about my salary because I want to explain first. The salary normal for a translation usually higher than 1,000 $. You also can see Opus token, only an ANN thread, at least salary is more than 26,000 OPT token, if convert to ICO price is higher than 1,000 $ and current price ~700 $. Check the salary of translator from Opus campaign at here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dXhW4K9uKhfutLArWOLe2LnMd-2qVkmimP0o9Ve4bSM/edit#gid=0

But especially, REAL's project devs did not reserve any permission to change bounty reward if they can not sold out their token, if they have a word at first, ok I will accept because this is my bad decision before join to this campaign. Example, if you are a worker as me, do you think this decision is fair for you? Do you think a decision to change reward after completed crowdsale is a professional work?

Finally, I hope Devs can consider about their decision, I do not want to receive a bad salary as ~ 300 $ for my work while I can join to other project and earn more than $ 1000 (but I did not do that because I want to stay here and support REAL project).

*Note: I suggest devs can change total supply token for bounty campaign and distribution as this word:

A total of 100,000 REAL tokens (aprox. 100,000 USD) allocated for the whole bounty program lasting perhaps less than a month which will be divided as follows:

20% Social Media Campaign: Telegram, Slack, Twitter, Facebook
20% Reddit Campaign
20% Translation and Community Manager
20% Signature Campaign
20% Real Meetups in your town/city

Example if devs want to distribution 50,000 token, it means we will receive a half our salary, but it is fair because I understand REAL project can not sold much tokens. I do not want a signature member or a translator will receive a salary worse than a "spammer" twitter!

Regards!

Hi Andre#,

As I told you yesterday, we thought that it was a good decision for all, after the ICO results.
But after read your post I would think about other possible tokens distribution

chilly9876

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:21:37 AM

I'm  more concerned that this is going to carry on being discussed. I'd much rather have my tokens, I feel this time next week i will still be waiting.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
chilly9876

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:45:54 AM

Just give Reddit, Translation and meetups x 3 coins. And please distribute the coins.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

I think that the general consensus of the fairest distribution would be 20% for every campaign, as promised in the beginning. Every participant signed up for those terms and holds the responsibility for his actions that have been done during the campaign.
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:53:50 AM

guys, remember my word, if i will receive 125 real for my translation work. i will send back to the address i will receive from!i

125 for translation? Heh some guys with Twitter more lucky. Unfortunately it looks like true

Exactly, people who has partipated in Social media campaign seems to be lucky with this decision, but the truth is they have been working a lot and sending reports every week.

Do you think 125 token = ~ 125 $ or under this value is enough for a translation?

If Devs want to distribution more than 30k tokens for social campaign while other campaign also work very hard (I'm a signature member), this is very unfair and I will say this project is a scammer, I do not trust a huge project as REAL token can does that, because I believe this project will do not change much reward when they can not sold all token.

If you want to see the decision of other project, I can send you a proof, because in past time I was also joined a project can not sold out its token. That is Opus project and you can see their decision at here:

First decision is change reward like your project (want to decrease our reward, a decision of an unprofessional, like a scammer): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011082.msg21230782#msg21230782
But then, after heard our explain and dispute, they understand this is their mistake and solved to old reward like first said: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011082.msg21265509#msg21265509

About the salary, I do not tell about my salary because I want to explain first. The salary normal for a translation usually higher than 1,000 $. You also can see Opus token, only an ANN thread, at least salary is more than 26,000 OPT token, if convert to ICO price is higher than 1,000 $ and current price ~700 $. Check the salary of translator from Opus campaign at here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dXhW4K9uKhfutLArWOLe2LnMd-2qVkmimP0o9Ve4bSM/edit#gid=0

But especially, REAL's project devs did not reserve any permission to change bounty reward if they can not sold out their token, if they have a word at first, ok I will accept because this is my bad decision before join to this campaign. Example, if you are a worker as me, do you think this decision is fair for you? Do you think a decision to change reward after completed crowdsale is a professional work?

Finally, I hope Devs can consider about their decision, I do not want to receive a bad salary as ~ 300 $ for my work while I can join to other project and earn more than $ 1000 (but I did not do that because I want to stay here and support REAL project).

*Note: I suggest devs can change total supply token for bounty campaign and distribution as this word:

A total of 100,000 REAL tokens (aprox. 100,000 USD) allocated for the whole bounty program lasting perhaps less than a month which will be divided as follows:

20% Reddit Campaign
20% Signature Campaign

Example if devs want to distribution 50,000 token, it means we will receive a half our salary, but it is fair because I understand REAL project can not sold much tokens. I do not want a signature member or a translator will receive a salary worse than a "spammer" twitter!

Regards!

Hi Andre#,

As I told you yesterday, we thought that it was a good decision for all, after the ICO results.

We all understand that you have to cut the bounty campaign but please keep atleast the distribution per campaign, it makes no sense to move all the percentage to the social campaign ( previously 20% and now about 70-80%) and cut the percentage from the other campaings from 20% to 2-5%.

You mentioned that you are going to distribute 44.000 Tokens why dont split them fairly on all campaings so each campaign will receive 20%.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:24:45 AM

This is a clear definition of a scam if they cut the promised bounty. I request all members to report them to forum administration and submit negative trust to the scammers Melissa and Miguel
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:27:00 AM

20% Reddit Campaign
20% Signature Campaign

Regards!

Hi Andre#,

You guys raised ~$10 mllion in ICO and can't even afford $0.1 million for bounty. This is the stupidest excuse I even heard.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

when pay bounty campaign.....

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:17:22 AM

Hello dev, When the spreedsheet for bounty campaign will be be updated. I mean stakes earned per real token?

Hello jerlen17,

We will do it this week.
Hi, I have checked my reward REAL token from signature campagin (converted from stake to REAL token) and I think we have mistaken at here.
I remember we use stake and total token for signature campaign is 20,000 tokens. (20% of total 100,000 tokens for bounty campaign).

Now, we have total stake of all member signature campaign = 5472 stake

=> 20000/5472= ~3.65 token/stake

Example if I have 380 stake, my token from signature campaign is = 3.65 x 380 = 1387 REAL token.

I hope reward counted now only a temporary from manager, if it really a mistake, please fixed it help us, thanks!

Hi miguel,,
 That  is an example of how to calculate the right stake, hopefully you can learn from your mistakes.

No story in this forum bounty social media bigger than signature campaign,,, if you do not believe you can see project  which in this forum. Grin
you can reflect on the manager bounty jamalaezaz ,, irfan_pak ,, sylon. is the reliable manager of this forum

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
chilly9876

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

The bounty said 100,000 they didn't stipulate that its subject to change so why should we settle for less?

I'd understand if the total amount for bounty ended as mor than 2% of tokens sold but it hasn't. So I expect my full bounty reward. Simple as that.

Jincor
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:03:17 PM

Hi dbsahin,

Ok now I sent report?

I joined twitter,Facebook,Telegram,Slack.

Me too , I joined twitter,Facebook,Telegram,Slack , I'm already from spreadsheet by bounty manager , no idea why , My reward become 0 real token ...
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:04:54 PM

It is pretty poor when things are changed after the fact, if there was at least a caveat in the OP to say "depending on final ICO results we reserve the right to adjust the % accordingly" or something like this it would have been a bit easier to swallow.

Everyone joined in good faith and were promoting REAL expecting to be a part of the project with what was promised, understanding that less may have been raised but still not sticking to the original agreement is quite poor and doesn't give the best impression before anything is even launched, especially when there is a whopping 80% to social media participants.

Is sticking to the original % and amount of tokens really not possible? will it hurt more by doing this or by having a lot of unhappy people talking negatively about what is an actually very good project.

You can obviously do as you wish but there are a lot of unhappy people.
miguel_covas

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:21:30 PM

when pay bounty campaign.....

This week
miguel_covas

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:27:21 PM

Hi dbsahin,

Ok now I sent report?

I joined twitter,Facebook,Telegram,Slack.

Me too , I joined twitter,Facebook,Telegram,Slack , I'm already from spreadsheet by bounty manager , no idea why , My reward become 0 real token ...

Because you did not send me any reports during the campaign

miguel_covas

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:31:09 PM

It is pretty poor when things are changed after the fact, if there was at least a caveat in the OP to say "depending on final ICO results we reserve the right to adjust the % accordingly" or something like this it would have been a bit easier to swallow.

Everyone joined in good faith and were promoting REAL expecting to be a part of the project with what was promised, understanding that less may have been raised but still not sticking to the original agreement is quite poor and doesn't give the best impression before anything is even launched, especially when there is a whopping 80% to social media participants.

Is sticking to the original % and amount of tokens really not possible? will it hurt more by doing this or by having a lot of unhappy people talking negatively about what is an actually very good project.

hi may i ask you where did you based your bounty pool? is this from the amount of the tokens sold after the ico or from the total supply?
what is the soft cap will not be achieve, is this mean that there will no longer bounty distribution?

Hi ashuawei,

It depends from the amount of tokens sold after ico.
There will be always bounty distribution! No matter what cap is reach.

salonrambut1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:37:28 PM

joined social media campaign,thanks.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:05:07 PM

hi may i ask you where did you based your bounty pool? is this from the amount of the tokens sold after the ico or from the total supply?
what is the soft cap will not be achieve, is this mean that there will no longer bounty distribution?

Hi ashuawei,

I saw that and I understand that there were far more people part of the social campaign than there were anywhere else so to make it fair to all you have made adjustments, I just think it should have been stated in the OP clearly for all to see and understand. 

I'm okay with whatever comes my way but just for future instances I would suggest making every little thing clear as a bell at the start.
miguel_covas

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

Hi ashuawei,

I saw that and I understand that there were far more people part of the social campaign than there were anywhere else so to make it fair to all you have made adjustments, I just think it should have been stated in the OP clearly for all to see and understand. 

I'm okay with whatever comes my way but just for future instances I would suggest making every little thing clear as a bell at the start.

I totally agree with you, but it is the first time that I deal with a campaign like this and from what I see, there are people who at the very least find it very easy to insult a team that tries to make the best possible decision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: