Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:29:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible crash until the end of 2017  (Read 1490 times)
grexmebeen (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:09:24 AM

Before 1st Aug 2017 we had a few big crashes (due to market corrections after Bitcoin soars, fear of Bitcoin split...etc). Any possible crash until the end of 2017 and why?
Dikobit

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:11:42 AM

before november will be a crash for sure, another fork will happen and drama will raise
nevermindthebotox

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:39:26 AM

since this last fork/drama went well people will think that nothing happens this time either = shit hits the fan for real -> BTC to 2k even below

and then back up to 3k before new year

please  Grin

Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:47:25 AM

before november will be a crash for sure, another fork will happen and drama will raise
Yes. The 2MB hardfork will have much more support and potentially higher than Bitcoin core which means a dip at best. This can be seen from the mining signal percentages of Segwit2x (intention). Still a lot of mining pools signaled BIP 91 just to get Segwit and have no intention of supporting the hard fork, so it will be interesting to see how things unfold in November.
Literally nothing happened to the price from the BCH fork though.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:54:24 AM

I am in for 5 months now. My experience is unfortunately not that big. So excuse my question:
Is there some time, when crash predictions stop?
Or is that something, I have to live with... ?
 Grin

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
K4

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:08:31 AM

I am in for 5 months now. My experience is unfortunately not that big. So excuse my question:
 Grin

Live with it. People in crypto predict a crash every day...
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:37:10 AM

Small Dip in november probably - but then again no one can predict the markets, it could soar to 200b it could halve.

All depends.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:48:09 AM

Before 1st Aug 2017 we had a few big crashes (due to market corrections after Bitcoin soars, fear of Bitcoin split...etc). Any possible crash until the end of 2017 and why?
I don't think that there will be any crash in this year again for technical reasons because the network of the btc is much powerful and no one can easily beat this network and as everyone knows it is usual that big things never need again and again experiment .
And i think here with the single experiment we don't need to do anything for 2-3 years .
So here no chances at all .
But still opposite of the crash here we have chance of the only increase in the future because here we have the perfect reason to say .
The first reason is most of the countries government are looking to make the bitcoin legal and regulated so that even every people can use freely without any restriction of taxation or by any questions of legality .
So after the legalisation people will buy more and more and that will be usual condition for us to increase in the price of btc and demand in the whole market .
promoonpump

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:00:35 AM

live goes on with or without crash...  but the truth is there is still many people who have not bought into crypto. So long term wise prices of BTC, ETH, NEO etc will definitely rise from here.

Day to day if you want to trade, join our pumping group to get first hand information.

https://t.me/ProMoonPump
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:24:11 AM

Hardfork has been completed and the price of BTC is now to the moon.
I think until the end of the year there will be no more drama or issue to drop the bitcoin price.
People believe that bitcoin is the future. They will ignore the negative issue about bitcoin.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:38:14 AM

Some people said that about the next hardfork for bitcoin in the next month but that was make me confusing about which is the true statement about the hardfork of bitcoin. That will possible to give another crash in the future.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:17:17 PM

Grin
Treat these words just like on a casual day because predictions would really pop out everywhere regarding on bitcoins price.After all these years people do really speculate anytime on when price of bitcoin would crash. Some might be reasonable and some are just nonsense. Speaking on the upcoming fork on november i guess we would really experience again those situation like before the august 1 event. We would possible see dip prices again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:49:36 PM

the possible crash will be the day to take advantage to buy more BTC as what we experienced few days ago. Definitely it will be a good restart of the market.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

Yes. The 2MB hardfork will have much more support and potentially higher than Bitcoin core which means a dip at best. This can be seen from the mining signal percentages of Segwit2x (intention). Still a lot of mining pools signaled BIP 91 just to get Segwit and have no intention of supporting the hard fork, so it will be interesting to see how things unfold in November.
Literally nothing happened to the price from the BCH fork though.

If the idiots on NYC agreement have learned anything, they will already know that the 2MB hardfork rushed in 3 months idea is stupid and will crash the price. Then they will need to explain the community why they crashed the price in the middle of an all time high.

By the way, people that signed the agreement are already backing off, like Bitfury's George, check his twitter.
CaptainJack

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:19:20 PM

Another hard fork ? = Another free money to pump Bitcoin to 200 Billion USD
crypto98

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

I think there is very slim chance that we WONT have a crash, if we look at what was happening around August 1st I don't see any reasons why It shouldn't be even worse around November 2MB hard fork. Of course prices should bounce back after November, but FUD seams inevitable.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

Another hard fork ? = Another free money to pump Bitcoin to 200 Billion USD
This is the time complete SegWit of Bitcoin, maybe in November we will big crashing as from June until today. So when trading, remember this time and remind yourself be carefully when near this time.
tobs

Activity: 282

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:21:24 PM

The question now would be from what price the crash will take place. There may be people thinking "oh there is another crash coming in few months maybe I should wait and then buy bitcoin", but the price now is seemingly going pretty high, and what if that coming crash will take place from $4000 to $3300 and the price that we now consider to be high will then be considered low. I think with the whole upgoing trend we shouldn't fear that or any coming crash and also don't postpone buying forever.
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:28:06 PM

Grin
Treat these words just like on a casual day because predictions would really pop out everywhere regarding on bitcoins price.After all these years people do really speculate anytime on when price of bitcoin would crash. Some might be reasonable and some are just nonsense. Speaking on the upcoming fork on november i guess we would really experience again those situation like before the august 1 event. We would possible see dip prices again.

Yeah but I don't see any links here regarding to this matter.
These are all pure speculations, if the forum will release some news about this then it would be.
And if this is true, November is 3 months from now and many can possibly happen, and if its really crashes we know the fact that soon it will rise again just like what happened with the previous week.
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:13:19 AM

So it will crash to 2/3 at some point in the near future and be right back where it was 2 months later. Do you really want to risk having to time an exit and re-entry?

Look into the eyes.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: