Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help About Encryptotel [ETT]  (Read 365 times)
Mkmanik (OP)

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:08:56 AM

I got some ETT coin from signature campaign and now all coin stored in my MEW wallet. Now i want to sell them, but can I send those coin Wavesdex? I am asking this question because of I have seen there are Two kinds of ETT, one is eETT another one is wETT. So is it possible to sell my ETT into Wavesdex? If yes, then please tell me how I can do it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:06:33 AM

I got some ETT coin from signature campaign and now all coin stored in my MEW wallet. Now i want to sell them, but can I send those coin Wavesdex? I am asking this question because of I have seen there are Two kinds of ETT, one is eETT another one is wETT. So is it possible to sell my ETT into Wavesdex? If yes, then please tell me how I can do it?
Yes it's possible to sell it in waves Dex if you have ETT waves contract, but as you mentioned you hold it in mew which is etherium contract so you can't. Try c-cex I think there are using etherium contract ETT there.
Mkmanik (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:37:06 AM

Yes it's possible to sell it in waves Dex if you have ETT waves contract, but as you mentioned you hold it in mew which is etherium contract so you can't. Try c-cex I think there are using etherium contract ETT there.
Thats mean its not possible to send ETT from MEW to Wavedex!! I want to sell in Wavesdex because of the price. Its 2x in wavesdex and $.05 in C-cex Sad However, Many many thanks to you for sharing this information.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:25:47 PM

So is it possible to sell my ETT into Wavesdex?
As for now you cant send directly the ERC20 Token to the wavedex.
Wait until they finished the blockswap features.
Mkmanik (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:57:24 PM

I have no idea about Blockswap!! will you elaborate it to me. I have seen it many threads but not understand anything. It will be a pleasure for me if you provide me some information about Blockswap. I need it now, ETT price in wave-dex is so high and it's very low in C-Cex.com... Sad Sad
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:00:44 PM

I have no idea about Blockswap!! will you elaborate it to me. I have seen it many threads but not understand anything. It will be a pleasure for me if you provide me some information about Blockswap. I need it now, ETT price in wave-dex is so high and it's very low in C-Cex.com... Sad Sad

blockswap feature this mean  you can exchange youre ETT etherum token to ETT waves token
this now feature not run
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: