Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitinterest.net - Invest in the Future right Now  (Read 885 times)
crusher72 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:57:01 AM

Bitinterest.net - Invest in the Future right Now

Bitinterest.net is organized by a professional team of experts focused on specialized investments in markets and industries such as p2p lending, cryptocurrency mining operations and cryptocurency exchange markets.

You can see mining assets with a link on page, very transparent and offers rates that are sustainable, but higher than low bank rates.

.5%

After 30 Calendar Days

Minimum:$25

Maximum:$5,000

Calendar Days. Including Holidays.

Principal Included

1.1%

After 60 Calender Days

Principal Included.

1.7%

90 Calendar Days

Minimum: $25

Principal Included.

8%

After 1 Year(365 Calendar Days)

Minimum:$100

Maximum:$100,000

Principal Included.

Dedicated Server

A dedicated hosting environment allows enhanced performance and security for our company.
DDoS Protection

Navigate our website in a trusted environment, protected against malware and phishing.
Fast Secure Payments.

Comodo SSL Certificate

All our website transactions, and logins are fully secured and encrypted through high quality Comodo SSL.

Check out:

https://www.bitinterest.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:07:09 PM

I don't doubt it can be true, but you would inspire more confidence from investors if you were a member of this forum for more time with a more reputable account. A newbie account asking for investments won't make much success here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JDacer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:19:48 AM

just keep posting to become a jr member Tongue
crusher72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 05:34:20 AM

Yes this is true I know, I have been a member of here without signing up in a way for 2 years now. I have an account on Github also: Crusher72 with some rep there and my own pool Coinpoolz.com which is shown on the front page of Bitinterest.net

I will contribute some physically to this forum. I can help people set up btc accounts or help them set up miners.

Thank you for the honesty, and for keeping things positive! Smiley

Crusher72 - Bitinterest.net
shohelalam

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:53:58 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 02:30:11 PM by shohelalam

Bitinterest.net - Invest in the Future right Now

Bitinterest.net is organized by a professional team of experts focused on specialized investments in markets and industries such as p2p lending, cryptocurrency mining operations and cryptocurency exchange markets.

You can see mining assets with a link on page, very transparent and offers rates that are sustainable, but higher than low bank rates.

.5%

After 30 Calendar Days

Principal Included

1.1%

After 60 Calender Days

Principal Included.

1.7%

90 Calendar Days

Minimum: $25

Principal Included.

8%

After 1 Year(365 Calendar Days)

Minimum:$100

Maximum:$100,000

Principal Included.

Dedicated Server

A dedicated hosting environment allows enhanced performance and security for our company.
DDoS Protection

Navigate our website in a trusted environment, protected against malware and phishing.
Fast Secure Payments.

Comodo SSL Certificate

All our website transactions, and logins are fully secured and encrypted through high quality Comodo SSL.

Check out:

https://www.bitinterest.net

Yap you will give good offer for investor. but  i want to know is it regulated. I just see this domain recently register its means  it's just stated .

Could you tell me who are you ? Are you Owner of this site ? I ask this question because you don't submit any ref Link .

People want to know about this information when they will invest here.

Thank you
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

You must be crazy to send money to such "organizations" without any way of getting to the people holding your funds.

Good luck with that, as they say, every second there is a sucker born, I forgot the author.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
crusher72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:51:51 AM

Thanks for the replies guys.

I should have introduced myself on these forums first.

My name is private due to security reasons. However I will say I am one of the investment advisors for the group and I am also an active developer and overseer for the groups assets.

There is an address listed on the website for the location of the investment group.

I have a link to my private mining pool coinpoolz.com to be transparent and to see where a portion of the funds are going. (No higher hashes in future shows no more funds have been put into mining operation.)

There are short investment options(30day/90day). You can try with $25 see if it's real and not risk so much.

The website is now equipped with Secure HTTPS Comodo SSL. I did not have it equipped when I first launched, but it is there now.

AVG shows the site is virus free.

I believe in Bitcoin and the future of it.

To answer your question about regulation, regulation exists for cryptocurrencies. However Bitinterest.net is currently legal, accepting only cryptocurrency and handling absolutely no US Securities.

Every investment poses a risk, yes. But $25 is not a whole lot to risk, and if that was the idea, word would spread fast about it not being a legit investment, all for a measly $25. Plus Bitinterest.net is striving for transparency more than other investment opportunities, due to the private mining pool link.

Thank you guys for the input, I appreciate it.

~Crusher72

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:25:15 AM

I must admit that i am a little surprised to see a Ponzi at Securities section and not at Investor Based games. Shocked
I'm more surprised though that nobody haven't post here and tell that your investment group is a HYIP/Ponzi scheme and nothing more! You also don't have a feedback about being the admin of this HYIP but it can always change that...
So enjoy your new red outfit,that you will have in a while newbie and try to find elsewhere fools for your scam scheme. Cheers!
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

I must admit that i am a little surprised to see a Ponzi at Securities section and not at Investor Based games. Shocked
I'm more surprised though that nobody haven't post here and tell that your investment group is a HYIP/Ponzi scheme and nothing more! You also don't have a feedback about being the admin of this HYIP but it can always change that...
So enjoy your new red outfit,that you will have in a while newbie and try to find elsewhere fools for your scam scheme. Cheers!

Wow man,you are absolutely right! How we niss that crap ponzi?
Maybe is the new way for admins aka scammers to promote their fake/scam sites in other sections of the forum?

@Op: Why you have this thread here and not in the trashcan where it really belongs? Please man,dont even bother to answer,just gtfo from here.
crusher72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:35:49 PM

This is not a ponzi. It is a real investment opportunity.

Do you see claims for 10% per day per life? No. It's not something unsustainable. It is to invest in a real provable mining operation, and cryptocurrency market exchange team.

It does not rely on new members or deposits. There are no referral commissions, a straight $25 dollar referral. You don't need an upline to join.

You can submit as low as $25 dollars to try it out first to see if it is legit. It is https comodo secure.

This website will be around and you can watch and see, it is based on real people tending to real miner machines shown in the link to the pool and trading crypto.

Crusher72
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:49:26 PM

This is not a ponzi. It is a real investment opportunity.

Do you see claims for 10% per day per life? No. It's not something unsustainable. It is to invest in a real provable mining operation, and cryptocurrency market exchange team.

It does not rely on new members or deposits. There are no referral commissions, a straight $25 dollar referral. You don't need an upline to join.

You can submit as low as $25 dollars to try it out first to see if it is legit. It is https comodo secure.

This website will be around and you can watch and see, it is based on real people tending to real miner machines shown in the link to the pool and trading crypto.

Crusher72

No it's not an investment opportunity,it's a Ponzi.

Because you don't have any proofs that you run a mining operation. No details about your hardware,where is located etc. Same applies and for your "trading group".
Sustainable doesn't mean that is legit if we don't know what you are doing.
Plus the only thing that you have to say to prove your legitimacy is that your Ponzi site have...Comodo secure! Cheesy

If you are a true business,then the only thing for all to do is to wait and see how long you will be around. Be...sustainable as you say.
I bet that you will be done in a week,cheers! Cool
crusher72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:36:39 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 07:12:55 PM by crusher72

Right now the hardware specs I can provide, but they change as new miners are brought in and old ones are sold.

The current operation has 1 Gridseed G-blade, 2 Gridseed G-blacks, 2 A4 Dominators, an Antminer L3+ 500mh/s scrypt miner. The goal is expansion to this. At an earlier point it was all Antminer s7's mining Bitcoin directly, but the switch was made for profit ratio to wattage.

I will not list names of people in our invesment group on an internet forum where anyone can see. Does your banker have his info all over the net? Does Goldman Sachs show you what they do with your money? Nope. We are much more transparent than they are though in this regard.

You may not know the exact miner hardware, or what trading exchanges we utilize, nor our methods on the how. There is a reason to keep some privacy, but you do know, and can see the private pool coinpoolz with the miners on there with the address they are mining on and the balance of that address. Not that, this is the total balance of the available funds, but you can see somewhat what is going on.

You give it a week running time? I will post a celebration after a week passes Shocked

Check out the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Bitinterest.net

Crusher72 - Bitinterest.net
crusher72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:25:49 PM

Celebration!!  Cheesy

Bitinterest is going to hit 2 months running time! 54 days currently.

504 Facebook followers.

Let's see the 6 month mark coming up.

Goal: 250 investors. 5000 Facebook followers. +5ghs scrypt mining.

Crusher72

jimbojones3000

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:07:42 AM

Well i only learned about HYIP's a few days ago:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@jimbojones/amazing-bit-haul-investments-started-3-days-ago-get-in-now

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@jimbojones/hyip-high-yeild-investment-programs-what-are-they

I wanted to make a site where people invest and then i buy mining hardware / mining contracts.

I worked the numbers out.. it would be profitable.

But it seems most of these HYIPS are just ponzi schemes.

If you actually invest the money properly you could be onto a winner Smiley

I will invest a small amount and see how it goes. I hope you invest my money wisely Smiley

crusher72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:15:17 PM

Hey, thank you Jimbo for your insight into our groups vision!

You will be happy with the steady solid returns. This has people's life into it and it's not going anywhere.

I saw your sign up, welcome. If you need help with anything on the site, I am here for you, send me a PM.

All the best,

~Crusher72
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: