Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ NEW-- Poker Room Design for new bitcoin brand & LAUNCH PROMO --NEW ★★  (Read 20135 times)
eking657 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:51:22 PM

im bumping this post up

were getting closer to launching. Infact, within 3 weeks we should be ready to test our Beta!

If someone wants to throw their opinion as to what we should have for beta week, id be very interested to know.

Here are the options
a) A full week of Sit&Go Freerolls
b) MTT freerolls 10 times a day - value of 10mBTC every tourney and 1 main freeroll a day with a value of 20mBTC
c) 1 mBTC free for every new registration.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

im bumping this post up

were getting closer to launching. Infact, within 3 weeks we should be ready to test our Beta!

If someone wants to throw their opinion as to what we should have for beta week, id be very interested to know.

Here are the options
b) MTT freerolls 10 times a day - value of 10mBTC every tourney and 1 main freeroll a day with a value of 20mBTC

A is best. Keeps players in the actual client playing against one another and prevents freeroll grinders and multi-account abusers (in relation to c).

eking657 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:38:47 PM

im bumping this post up

Here are the options

A is best. Keeps players in the actual client playing against one another and prevents freeroll grinders and multi-account abusers (in relation to c).

I actually have a way around multi-account abusers for (c).
But point well taken.

You have anything else you suggest for beta week testing?
RazzleDazzle

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:10:32 PM

im bumping this post up

Here are the options

But point well taken.

Rake-free ring games for 1 week Cheesy (not sure if possible!)
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:43:39 PM

im bumping this post up

Here are the options

But point well taken.

Rake-free ring games for 1 week Cheesy (not sure if possible!)

It's definitely possible. However because there will be very few players. I'm not sure how much that will be a factor to get people to deposit and play cash games.
Ill definitely consider it.

thanks
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:36:34 PM

wow that does look very nice !

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:46:43 PM

wow that does look very nice !

Thank you.

I read your other post recently about faucets. We will have something very similar to what you suggested.
As we are about to launch, I will happily PM you with more details.

rortan75

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:39:44 PM

i saw your your old design and you made a changes in to it .the new one is more attractive. best of luck welcome to the gambling world.
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:16:50 PM

Really nice effort. I am very interested about this new room.

I see in the lobby screenshot there will be studs game and I appreciate a lot to see another poker variants than PLO and NLHE.

Will you provide other variants ? Any chance to see some open face chinese poker ?

Salutations.

Hey Fernando.
We will have several poker variants, including Holdem, Omaha, Omaha HL, 5 card draw, 7 card stud, 7 stud HL, as well as a few other games like 2-7 triple draw and others.
Unfortunately, for launch, we will not have Chinese poker, as we need to draw a community of players first before we start introducing new games. However, everything is possible and I am keeping my mind opened for the possibility of new games.

Thank you so much for your comment. I will keep you in the loop by PM when we are about to launch.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:53:13 AM

Hello Everyone.

I recently made a post about a new poker room going live on September this year.
I asked some of you what your main concerns were, as well as what you would expect from a new poker room.
As were going full-force forward, with design and coding, I wanted to give you guys a "sneak peak" at what you might find at our poker room.
So this is the main design (its the cash game table, with the background of our tournament final table)

http://imgur.com/a/g5pxa

Please let me know what you think.

PS - Country Flag in image is not necessary - we will have an "anonymous" flag for players not wishing to give that information.

If you want to give me remarks on the actual brand itself and give us your opinion in regards, freerolls, GTD tourneys, depositing methods (multi cryptos), faucets, withdrawal time etc, please visit my previous post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2027421.0

I recognize the software.....can't put my finger on it right off hand but it will come to me.  The only question that I have at the moment is what type of account verification are you guys going to require?  Are you going to be requesting documentation to comply with US KYC/AML regulations, or are you going to respect our anonymity?
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

im bumping this post up

Here are the options

b) is best in my opinion.

You should also consider some limitations/requirments on some of the freerolls. In the start they should be easy. Like minimum 10 raked hands at cash game for people to ba able to register in the freerolls. That would encourage people to play.
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:28:12 AM

im bumping this post up

Here are the options

b) is best in my opinion.

You should also consider some limitations/requirments on some of the freerolls. In the start they should be easy. Like minimum 10 raked hands at cash game for people to ba able to register in the freerolls. That would encourage people to play.

Thank you for your feedback.
Noted  Grin
Addisonboy

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:35:29 PM

I like your design and UI is user friendly.
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:59:10 PM

I like your design and UI is user friendly.

thank you Smiley
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:03:58 AM

Thank you all for your feedback.

We will be launching our brand on the 01/10/2017.

Our brand (name to be disclosed soon) will start internal promotions  for bitcointalk members only during our beta . (This will last until 14/10/2017)

Promotions are as follows:

1) The first 250 bitcointalk members who open an account (using the same username as their bitcointalk username) and have
a MINIMUM junior member status  will receive  1 mBTC absolutely free for trying out our new poker room. So if your btctalk account is still new
you still have 1 month to get into the bitcoin discussions and get your account upgraded to junior member status.

2) BETA FREEROLL - once a day, we will be holding a freeroll with a prize pool of 20mBTC

3) FREEROLL - 8 freerolls running daily (3 mBTC). Come & play different poker variation tournaments, including Texas Holdem, Omaha and 7 card Stud

4) Sit&Go FREE! - 0.25 mBTC 1 table Sit & Go's running 24/7

5) UBPlay! - Our own take on ZYNGA poker! Come play poker using play chips, top up when you lose! Exchange play chips for UBtickets and earn your way
to our massive UBEvents! This is the only poker brand ever to hold such events.

6) Rakeback-Per-Session! - Check out your rakeback on the fly on every table your sitting on. Rakeback accumulated will be automatically relocated to your
balance the following day. Up to 50% RAKEBACK!

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THESE INITIAL OFFERS. WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR FEEDBACK BEFORE AND AFTER LAUNCH SO WE KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE.
IF YOUD LIKE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW ID APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH

ettagames

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:58:30 AM

Hi

I like your idea, looks amazing, I will have a try when it is launched.

Thank you.

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:53:10 AM

Hi

I like your idea, looks amazing, I will have a try when it is launched.

Thank you.

Much appreciated! Smiley
ackerley_lee

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:21:44 PM

good luck. definitely try it.
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:20:55 PM

Wow just ran across this thread. Everything looks very promising. I have been play online for 10+ years on dozens of sites. I was in fact a sponsored "pro" for an early btc site. I would love to chat with you more and would love to give you my insight. I look forward to testing out the client in beta!!
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

Wow just ran across this thread. Everything looks very promising. I have been play online for 10+ years on dozens of sites. I was in fact a sponsored "pro" for an early btc site. I would love to chat with you more and would love to give you my insight. I look forward to testing out the client in beta!!

Thank you.

Feel free to PM me. Or leave me your skype and we can have a conversation.

Thanks again
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: