Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ NEW-- Poker Room Design for new bitcoin brand & LAUNCH PROMO --NEW ★★  (Read 20135 times)
Zero_Cloo

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:34:09 PM

Other sites which use this base software have hand histories immediately available with a hand grabber which can import them into PT/HM, or native support for DriveHUD.
eking657 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:42:00 PM

eking657, will the hand history files be saved on the users' comps? if yes can u please make them the same format as pokerstars one. would be cool to have opportunity to use some statistics software. i doubt the same format as ps will be enough to run holdem manager, but will be enough for some opensource soft like fpdb for example.

So just to clarify something about Hand History -

We will definitely have hand history, as well as a video hand history.
You can download it to your computer no problem.

As for the format, I got no idea, but my developer says that we do not have integration to Hold'em manager.

Lets get UltimateBit launched and we'll look into specific requests.
Zero_Cloo

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:40:48 AM

If you can duplicate the BetOnline hand history format (which is probably what you already have or very close to it) third-party software exists to do the rest. (For Holdem and Omaha. I haven't looked at FPDB in a while so I don't know about other games.)
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:20:58 PM

If you can duplicate the BetOnline hand history format (which is probably what you already have or very close to it) third-party software exists to do the rest. (For Holdem and Omaha. I haven't looked at FPDB in a while so I don't know about other games.)

Ya I think it should work fine. After we finish the beta, I don't mind having one of our developers look into it.

Thanks
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:46:02 PM

Ya I think it should work fine. After we finish the beta, I don't mind having one of our developers look into it.

Thanks

sure it's not an emergency question, we all get developers must be working hard at the moment. just some thoughts of improving, because as for me as a player possibility to use hud in your pokerroom would be the hugest advantage over other rooms even without all other features you are working at now which all looks cool by now according to this thread. i'm sure i'm not alone in this question, so you'd be able to attract many players with this.

eking657 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:36:33 PM

Thanks

sure it's not an emergency question, we all get developers must be working hard at the moment. just some thoughts of improving, because as for me as a player possibility to use hud in your pokerroom would be the hugest advantage over other rooms even without all other features you are working at now which all looks cool by now according to this thread. i'm sure i'm not alone in this question, so you'd be able to attract many players with this.

I agree! As soon as we're done with the BETA, we'll start addressing issues that we derive from the test. As of now, it looks like we will launch the BETA on 10/10 and finish it by the end of the month.

If you have any other suggestions, don't hesitate...
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:53:19 AM

It's nice to hear RNG was approved by iTechLabs, they seem to be more reliable than most of those gambling comissions which give licenses to real money rooms and literally don't have any power over rooms when supposed to protect players interests. I had an issue with one of merge network skins and Kahnawake gaming commission which licensed them just said: "yes, they fraud you but we can do nothing about that"  Grin So at the end everything depends on professionalism of room's team imho. As ultimatebet and some others experiences showed if they want to scam, nothing can stop them. That's why nice to see how eking657 handle everything by now. It says a lot about the team imho.

eking657, u didn't answer on 2nd part of p3ppymon's question about bots. Interested in your position on it too.

Sorry, just read the follow-up question.

Again, I'm not a developer so its a little bit hard for me to give you a precise technical answer for this question.

What we have in place for internal security is an alert system. We can detect with a considerable amount of accuracy player collusion. (Ill get to bots in just a sec.) Basically, on top of the usual collusion security protocols such as double accounts by same I.Ps etc, we have a system that actually detects playing patterns. If players are betting high, then folding to the next player. The system accumulates data and we process it statistically to determine whether player collusion is in fact happening or not. To be 100% honest, it is not bullet-proof, byt does make it almost pointless for colluders to play on our system. Players with a very high collusion score will have their account locked until further investigation. This will also prevent them for withdrawing their funds until we have eliminated the security threat.

For bots

We also have an alert system of the same type for bots. Bots run on algorithms and do not change style of play, so it is not impossible to find them. However, my team did make the point that this too is not bulletproof, and it can take some time to detect such applications.

This is the most honest answer I can give you.

But on top of everything -
I'm running this brand with people that play poker offline and online regularly! Were taking this project very seriously, and have great ambition to make this the home of bitcoin poker. Instead of running this company like a normal poker room, I think this room will have a unique personal touch to it, where players will actually know the owners, admins and support personnel very well! We will always have admins on site to manually check what's going on, on cash tables, at all times.

People caught cheating, after a full investigation, will have their account/s closed and their funds appropriated. When the investigation is over we will look back at the hands played, and reward players directly affected by the cheaters.

Another security measure -
A lot of our marketing will be done on bitcointalk. Users receiving promos like NO DEPOSIT BONUS' etc, all will be awarded only through the forum. Therefor, users will have to have a bitcointalk account with activity, and open their ultimatebit account using the same account username as bitcointalk, to receive the bonus' - this isn't to say that cheaters cant circumvent this, but it does lower the chances when you have a 6 month old account with activity on bitcointalk. You can check user activity quite easily. This will help for indicating certain player qualities.
We will be able to validate bonus' based on bitcointalk activity and trust score.

If at any point of time, you feel you are at jeopardy playing on the table against colluders or bots, you will always have the option to catch us on LIVE CHAT and let us start an immediate investigation. We will take every case seriously.

Many thanks for your answers. At least you seem aware of the possible problems the room might experience. Good is the policy of frozen accounts and refunded players affected by cheaters.
Looking forward to joining soon!
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:16:24 PM

So hyped up for the launch of the beta, I have quietly been watching this thread for months and think this brand has the chance to be number one in the bitcoin poker game. Without even playing a hand I can sense the dedication from the team. Cant wait to try it out

TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:54:32 PM

Sent you a private message I want to jointhe beta and take advantage  of the free chips and offers.
LaLegiste

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

Sent you a private message I want to jointhe beta and take advantage  of the free chips and offers.

Hello Everyone.

As we get closer to launching our Beta, we have decided to award the first 250 bitcointalk members with 1 mBTC NO DEPOSIT BONUS to start testing UltimateBit!
As a standard policy of ours, there are no minimum requirements of play to cashout your winnings, provided that you have a minimum of 10 mBTC in your account to withdraw.

To make sure YOU are one of the 250 members to get the NO-DEPOSIT-BONUS simply send me a PM with your email so you can be the first to know before opening a Launch Post on bitcointalk.

Conditions to No Deposit Bonus -
* Must have a bitcointalk account with a minimum Junior Member status (if you don't already have one, stay active on bitcointalk for round 2 weeks, commenting relevant and quality posts and       your status will be changed).

* When opening your account on UltimateBit, use the same Username you have here on bitcointalk (this way we can confirm that it is really you, and block multiple accounts being opened.

As i got beta test is open for Jr. member and above.  So don't miss the opportunity to upgrade your account. Next statuses update is on 10th of october, so you'll probably become junior right in time. See you at the tables.

KPGuy

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:09:47 PM

im happy to see a new btc poker site. i hope this site goes well.

looking forward to this!
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:45:49 PM

Hey guys.

Sorry about announcing this again - but it looks like we’re going to have yet another delay with this launch.
We have tested our software internally and have a few bugs we have to fix before launching the beta.

Moreover, we are having a small setback with our rakeback system.

Once again I truly regret to delay it like this, as there’s been many eagerly awaiting players to test our software.

I don’t want to commit to a date, but it looks like another 10 days is needed and then we can FINALLY launch.

There’s been many brands launching and fixing things up as they go, but I feel that that’s a BIG mistake. Rather launch with everything properly in place and let the beta be a platform for fine tuning.

If you guys have any questions don’t hesitate.

Once again, very sorry for the delay
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:07:34 PM

Hey guys.

Sorry about announcing this again - but it looks like we’re going to have yet another delay with this launch.
We have tested our software internally and have a few bugs we have to fix before launching the beta.

Once again I truly regret to delay it like this, as there’s been many eagerly awaiting players to test our software.

I don’t want to commit to a date, but it looks like another 10 days is needed and then we can FINALLY launch.

There’s been many brands launching and fixing things up as they go, but I feel that that’s a BIG mistake. Rather launch with everything properly in place and let the beta be a platform for fine tuning.

Sad news, I've already got my coins out of other poker rooms to be ready to try this particular one. I guess I would have to deposit again for another 10 days.
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:20:39 PM

Hey guys.

Sad news, I've already got my coins out of other poker rooms to be ready to try this particular one. I guess I would have to deposit again for another 10 days.

betudontbet I’m sorry about that.
I need to get everything functioning correctly before launching. I may have jumped the gun alittle bit when I initially said we’re launching on 01/10. I was very excited and didn’t foresee certain issues.

I won’t commit to a time, but it seems like 25/10 or so.

To make it up to you and others that I know have been waiting so patiently, I will host some nice password protected freerolls. Everyone that has posted on my thread will get the password.

More details will be released soon
Again, really sorry for keeping you waiting.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:48:12 AM

10 more days? the there will be more days after 10 days? You should work hard to make it launch as soon as possible, people does not like to wait too long especially if you keeps on delaying the launch of your site. You have a very nice start on this thread, but now it may turn to the worst if you cant work on it as scheduled. Dont make people start forgetting and leaving your upcoming project because of the delays.
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:44:35 AM

10 more days? the there will be more days after 10 days? You should work hard to make it launch as soon as possible, people does not like to wait too long especially if you keeps on delaying the launch of your site. You have a very nice start on this thread, but now it may turn to the worst if you cant work on it as scheduled. Dont make people start forgetting and leaving your upcoming project because of the delays.

My dearest Bitinity,

We can’t launch with bugs in the system.
I’d like to run a smooth beta where players can give me input of their experience, without having to come by any bugs etc. unfortunately, I can not hurry up! It doesn’t quite work like that.

I will update you all personally once I have more information.
wattson

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:05:54 PM

Very nice looking forward to your launch.  Cool
Sadsong

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

My dearest Bitinity,

I’d like to run a smooth beta where players can give me input of their experience, without having to come by any bugs etc. unfortunately, I can not hurry up! It doesn’t quite work like that.

Smooth the bugs out, we can wait. Just lack of options making most of us jumpy and chomping at the bit. Sent a pm to be added to beta test, would really appreciate spinning the wheels and seeing how it goes.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:36:57 PM

My dearest Bitinity,

Smooth the bugs out, we can wait. Just lack of options making most of us jumpy and chomping at the bit. Sent a pm to be added to beta test, would really appreciate spinning the wheels and seeing how it goes.

I agree. There is really no need to rush things. Building a solid poker site is not done in a few weeks anyway. I actually sent a pm to take part in the beta test yesterday.  Smiley
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:46:02 PM

My dearest Bitinity,

I agree. There is really no need to rush things. Building a solid poker site is not done in a few weeks anyway. I actually sent a pm to take part in the beta test yesterday.  Smiley

Thank you for understanding.

I got your pm. Will send you a msg when ready
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: