Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best trading exchange and wallet to use for Bitcoin and altcoins in india  (Read 2022 times)
Akaash (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:13:23 PM

Hi fellow Indians..!!! So I have recently started with this cryptocurrency rush and so I wanted to know the best exchange for BTC and altcoin trading in India. I looked at Zebpay but their buy and sell figures were way off same goes for unocoin... Any other ideas? And also I plan to hold a number of altcoins and I don't prefer getting a trezor/ledger right in the beginning any idea on which would be the next best option to get a good secure wallet(other than the hardware ones)....

Thanks in advance,
Akaash
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:27:43 PM

If you wanted to start the altcoin and bitcoin trading then you can go with Poloniex, Bittrex and some particular Altcoins are trading in respective exchanges so if you want to trade them then you will be needing to trade in that exchange only. For storing bitcoins then you can go with electrum desktop wallet which is very lite and only seed key storing safe is enough to protect your bitcoins.

rsarkar

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:41:43 AM

Just like bitcoin every wallet has a core wallet.I would advice u to use that instead of keeping them with the exchanges.U must understand that exchanges are mere service offering exchanging of coins which might be hacked/closed down but a core wallet will always be up and running.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/rslsrkr/
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:07:25 PM

Check coinsecure for best price, they are having orderbook with nice volume
Bitbullex

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

Bitbullex, India’s most trusted multi crypto currency exchanger provide trading (Buy & Sell) in many different currencies like bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, ethereum classic and mcap. You can buy these currencies through inr (Indian rupees) and bitcoin. This is the first one stop indian multi crypto currency exchange where you can buy different crypto currency. There 24*7 support team are available to help you.

For questions about Bitbullex you can send an e-mail to info@bitbulllex.com.

If you encounter problems or technical difficulties, you can contact our support at support@bitbullex.com.

Website - https://www.bitbullex.com

Working Hours – Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm Ist.

Trading platforms: Website only

Payment option: Bank fund transfer using NEFT, RTGs and IMPS
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:24:32 AM

Bitbullex, India’s most trusted multi crypto currency exchanger provide trading (Buy & Sell) in many different currencies like bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, ethereum classic and mcap. You can buy these currencies through inr (Indian rupees) and bitcoin. This is the first one stop indian multi crypto currency exchange where you can buy different crypto currency. There 24*7 support team are available to help you.

If you encounter problems or technical difficulties, you can contact our support at support@bitbullex.com.

Would you care to provide more details of your team and where are you currently located in India? As of now how many people are registered and whats the overall volume of your exchange till date?

Also, do you have any group in WhatsApp or telegram so many people can connect and ask any queries they have?
Bitbullex

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:42:21 AM

[/quote]

Would you care to provide more details of your team and where are you currently located in India? As of now how many people are registered and whats the overall volume of your exchange till date?

Also, do you have any group in WhatsApp or telegram so many people can connect and ask any queries they have?
[/quote]

you can us at 91-8010775522
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

Just checked your site and as he mentioned I don't find any such details of your team or from where do you operate your company.

Do you have registration details of your company and daily volume of BTC transactions? Can you list them down here?
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

Just checked your site and as he mentioned I don't find any such details of your team or from where do you operate your company.

Do you have registration details of your company and daily volume of BTC transactions? Can you list them down here?
Look fishy,first of all the site coding is not optimised,second you are not giving any information regarding team,area or investor.third if your mobile app is in development then you should write about it.
Bitbullex

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

Kindly submit your enquiry on website or call us on 8010775522. we will help you to know about company detail, registration detail and trading information.
Bitbullex

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:33:22 AM

Look fishy,first of all the site coding is not optimised,second you are not giving any information regarding team,area or investor.third if your mobile app is in development then you should write about it.

Website is being optimised properly and update day to day. yes you will get bitbullex app soon its' under contruction and being update. its a new exchange platform in india. if you feel to ask any question. you can submit enquiry or call us.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:46:59 AM

Website is being optimised properly and update day to day. yes you will get bitbullex app soon its' under contruction and being update. its a new exchange platform in india. if you feel to ask any question. you can submit enquiry or call us.
It doesn't work like this.
You need to give all this information in public or I call it a scam!

Bitbullex

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:21:53 AM

website is being ready with new look. we will mention all detail about company and team. we will update soon.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:41:47 PM

Hi fellow Indians..!!! So I have recently started with this cryptocurrency rush and so I wanted to know the best exchange for BTC and altcoin trading in India. I looked at Zebpay but their buy and sell figures were way off same goes for unocoin... Any other ideas? And also I plan to hold a number of altcoins and I don't prefer getting a trezor/ledger right in the beginning any idea on which would be the next best option to get a good secure wallet(other than the hardware ones)....

Thanks in advance,
Akaash
First coinsecure provide best buy sell value so go for it but if you want to just use and sell bitcoin not buy then go for zebpay ,their working speed is much faster.second its better if you go for hardware wallet but if you thinking it as costly ,then for eth and its token go for myetherwallet but avoid phishing links.and for other altcoin its better if you keep a copy of private key or wallet data file in pen drive for additional security.
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:40:25 PM

Thanks in advance,
Akaash

Poloniex, Kraken etc.. are some of the exchanges I personally signed up and been using for a long time. Check them out, Kraken only supports wire transfer if you want to withdraw the amount in EUR. IMO, best way is to trade alts from international exchanges convert them to BTC and then cashout from some Indian exchange.
Kewl

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:30:42 PM

You'll have to buy it off Zebpay/Coinsecure to initially beging with or you can even try cex.io.

For trading start with Poloniex, and then go to Bittrex.

We have Koinex and Bitpay coming up for buying/selling alt coins. Check them out.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:47:41 AM

You'll have to buy it off Zebpay/Coinsecure to initially beging with or you can even try cex.io.

We have Koinex and Bitpay coming up for buying/selling alt coins. Check them out.

I like the platform UX for Kionex and the order books look to be just started to filling up, I bet in a year or two it will have the highest volume in India going past Zebpay and be the market leader in India for bitcoins.I hope they don't have the spread too much like zebpay /unocoin.How much time does it take the kyc to get verified on Kionex?
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:44:24 AM

Is everything fine with Poloniex, because in between somewhere I was reading some issues with people regarding this exchange. Also doe they have an option of INR deposit with Koinex and Bitpay directly or wee need to first buy btc and then transfer to their exchange and then get converted to altcoin?

Anit

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:44:33 PM

Thanks in advance,
Akaash

Poloniex, Kraken etc.. are some of the exchanges I personally signed up and been using for a long time. Check them out, Kraken only supports wire transfer if you want to withdraw the amount in EUR. IMO, best way is to trade alts from international exchanges convert them to BTC and then cashout from some Indian exchange.

Being an Indian, how do you deal with FEMA?
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:16:04 PM

Thanks in advance,
Akaash

Guide:how to buy bitcoins in India

Hope this helps you Smiley

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: