Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craving green.  (Read 626 times)
Livnem-soul

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:40:53 PM

Am I the only one who craves the green color the nature has to offer? Living in the city, we are surrounded by a endless concrete forest. The little green belts which soothe our longing eyes are also slowly disappearing. Sacrificed for the sake of development. Doesn't this society fear that a day will come when we won't be able to see what we have taken for granted. We can build as much as we can but we surely lack the ability to grow life.
Many of us like to go on a weekend in an out-of-town house, visit on nature, breathe honest air. Yet very well, if alongside there are the small river and forest. It is possible пoлoвить fish and gather mushrooms.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:33:08 PM

I also long for nature. I want to be surrounded by trees and fresh air which is kind of rare in today's cities. Its kind of stressful and frustrating to go home and breathe smoke into your lungs. I wish for solititude in the countryside and enjoy what life has to offer.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:02:53 PM

Be that as it may, when I was a little youngster, my folks moved to the greatest city in my nation. Despite everything I miss my town, and at whatever point I get some spare time, I visit the provincial regions. It is getting extreme now, as the vast majority of the relatives left there are elderly. starting at now i am not in the point where i pine for greener condition as much as you do.. There's still a great deal of trees and the air is still straight from where we live in. However, im anxious some time or another this is going to change.. A ton of foundations are presently being constructed. So i figure these is the cost for abundant advancement. Relinquishing the nature.
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:09:13 PM

You were not in Tokyo yet, the city of glass and cement. Now pomoymu all just want a green color, make a design in an apartment, plant flowers, or you can leave for a living nature, if in the summer. Forests are needed for irrigation of soils, air purification, and at least some protection against heat. The more people have less forests and more cement, they need to live somewhere.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: