Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]- 8Ball Pool - Where You Can Become a millionaire  (Read 6372 times)
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:58:50 AM

http://demo.meliorgames.com/billiard-html5/ - This is my demo project, paid 30K (USD $). It is  10% ready.

we will see who beats who, you can continue with your little scam ICO while I actually have ready project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shezu007 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:17:44 AM

http://demo.meliorgames.com/billiard-html5/ - This is my demo project, paid 30K (USD $). It is  10% ready.

we will see who beats who, you can continue with your little scam ICO while I actually have ready project.

No bro it just imagine we are doing bitcoin instead coins. That's why colors are already changed. So i would like to say why are you getting jealous?
We didn't even made a game we just said that game will be like that? When the game will be launch to the market you will know that it is scam or not. I would like to say that be on fire if you are getting jealous. It is like when upcoming fifa18 coming why old videos of fifa14 or fifa10? Just give me answer about that. So i will respect your sentence. Because we are launching this game with different concept but you are putting different concept. I don't know what are you getting from this? You are just humanity against you don't want they earn money. Last thing what is different between your game it's poor quality and much more we are making unique.
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:22:09 AM

This looks like an OK idea if you keep the funding goal low. But as all the recent ICOs you fail to at least provide a working alpha/demo where people can be sure you actually are capable of delivering.

Thats why I agree with Argwai96.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:35:58 AM

This looks like an OK idea if you keep the funding goal low. But as all the recent ICOs you fail to at least provide a working alpha/demo where people can be sure you actually are capable of delivering.

Thats why I agree with Argwai96.

Jesus, You both legendary players than me.Look at his game this is a kid game. Look at the graphics look at the sticks look the loading system.
We are bring a huge change bro which will make you better as well. Because we know that in a start people will think that it will not work it will not that much hit. We have some secret idea where our game will be on the peak of success. Can you differ between high quality 8ball pool and damn that poor game? We are going for high quality. We are going for code a lot. We are going for different functions. We are going for different concepts. 32 Team members are working on that project. Isn't good. At least we would bring this change. I would like to challange you that you will earn from that game as well. Because haters are a lot you are predicting yourself like that we have a lot of positive reviews. While in Facebook and twitter people are a waiting. It will reduce the killing of people. Because terrorist killing people for money. 9/11 accident will be never happen if these terrorist where belong to good quality jobs and many jobs. I would let you do everything. Destroy my project but don't destroy other lives. What if your mother sister tomorrow kill by anyone for nothing? So we are doing that bringing a change in this game and providing a high quality game where everyone will play that game to get money. That yesterday you and i will be safe. I'm myself lost my brother in France attacks so i want to stop terrorism i want to stop poverty. Because world in need of help we are doing role of angels. Don't be devil. If it's "Argwai96" if it's "needmoney".
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:57:49 AM

http://demo.meliorgames.com/billiard-html5/ - This is my demo project, paid 30K (USD $). It is  10% ready.

No bro it just imagine we are doing bitcoin instead coins. That's why colors are already changed. So i would like to say why are you getting jealous?
We didn't even made a game we just said that game will be like that? When the game will be launch to the market you will know that it is scam or not. I would like to say that be on fire if you are getting jealous. It is like when upcoming fifa18 coming why old videos of fifa14 or fifa10? Just give me answer about that. So i will respect your sentence. Because we are launching this game with different concept but you are putting different concept. I don't know what are you getting from this? You are just humanity against you don't want they earn money. Last thing what is different between your game it's poor quality and much more we are making unique.

My game is poor quality? clearly you have no idea what are you talking about.

what technology are you going to use with your project? and I will prove you that you're a scammer Smiley
if you don't able to answer that question, we can assume that you're nothing but cheap scammer.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:03:48 PM

Whats in it for ICO investors?I think the idea is cool but there are many other apps available that reward players with btc,why you need ico?

shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:08:30 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 12:46:52 PM by shezu007

My game is poor quality? clearly you have no idea what are you talking about.

what technology are you going to use with your project? and I will prove you that you're a scammer Smiley
if you don't able to answer that question, we can assume that you're nothing but cheap scammer.

First of all: You are making your project in unity e.t.c while we are not. We are doing in lova.

2nd: About Scamming then our roadmap and instructions given below.

3rd: we will hire escrow.

4th: 8Ball is the idea where people getting coins instead getting nothing from that so we will provide an idea where people will earn bitcoin instead coins.

5th: We have re-issue status on our token

6th: We are doing codes from high software house we have hired every developer on very high income.

7th: We will keep team of software engineering for that game in future.

8th: We will keep team of Ethical hacker to protect our game from scammers.

9th: We will keep team of SEO to rank our game.

10: We will keep team of advertisement of our game.

11: We will use the investment of people inside B8ball pool because bitcoin are not coming for free in the game. So we will put all these percent of the game bitcoins into B8ball.

12: Holding our token will give them a share in our B8BALL.

So it is not scam it is perfect project. Which will make you better. I hope you also got that in which point you were flopped. I would like to give you honor that you have made more faster to keep hard working on my project.
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:09:06 PM

This is interesting. I will keep an eye on this project! Let see what is going to happen next  Cool
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:10:56 PM

Whats in it for ICO investors?I think the idea is cool but there are many other apps available that reward players with btc,why you need ico?

We are hiring a huge team. Suppose if you are having our token then you are having our stakes. That's why. Means you will get benefit from a game in a future as well. 15% will be divide into investors who are having token. In other app you can earn btc and reward players with btc available. But you know something? People are doing very hard work which is not simple for a common person. But from kids to older playing 8ball pool. Something i have mentioned people will earn bitcoin very easily. Yes from one match you can become a millionaire. But now the questions where these bitcoins came into the game? That's why we are doing ICO.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:13:31 PM

This is interesting. I will keep an eye on this project! Let see what is going to happen next  Cool

It will be amazing. 8/9/2017 look at the date. On 8/9/2017 even my haters will playing that game to earn money.. Keep calm and wait for the project to see a huge change in the world. Thanks for much respect bro.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:57:08 AM

Our Signature Campaign is live here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077019.0
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:51:39 PM

Our Signature Campaign is live here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077019.0
You are giving a very high income for the members in signature campaign. If you will also give a chance to newbies then it will be more better for your project and it will show that yes you are giving chance to whole world to become rich.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

You are giving a very high income for the members in signature campaign. If you will also give a chance to newbies then it will be more better for your project and it will show that yes you are giving chance to whole world to become rich.

This is for everyone Smiley We are not making differentiating  between rich and poor. We are not differentiating NewBie and Hero member accounts our opportunity is for everyone. We are making equality by this game. Because it will reduce poverty.
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:22:03 PM

This is for everyone Smiley We are not making differentiating  between rich and poor. We are not differentiating NewBie and Hero member accounts our opportunity is for everyone. We are making equality by this game. Because it will reduce poverty.
But on your thread of your signature campaign you do not have provided the signature for newbie. That is why I said that you do not have chances for new comers to this forum to earn money and that is why I asked to give them opportunity too.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:38:43 PM

But on your thread of your signature campaign you do not have provided the signature for newbie. That is why I said that you do not have chances for new comers to this forum to earn money and that is why I asked to give them opportunity too.

It will be update tonight. Actually we are too much busy in the project that's why. After 3 hours you will see that.
Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 166

Dude

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:33:29 PM

Exactly the same thing that struck me. How many of these haven't one seen.... with the slogan to make it a better place. I wish you great luck, but sorry I'm to old to believe in fairy tales any longer. This smells more as a campaign and PR than "we shall overcome".
Best of luck.   Grin Grin

Whoot become millionaire just for playing game so who will buy our coins after winning this amount. I think OP is just making us dreams so big to sell this ICO. I didn't see any plan about the future of this game how it will move forward.

The Dude
mnmnmn

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:36:40 PM

Is there a demo or a portfolio of other games you've made?
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:43:47 PM

Urdu and Bengali translation reserved.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:46:28 PM

reserved for norwegian translation

who cares
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:59:03 PM

Exactly the same thing that struck me. How many of these haven't one seen.... with the slogan to make it a better place. I wish you great luck, but sorry I'm to old to believe in fairy tales any longer. This smells more as a campaign and PR than "we shall overcome".
Best of luck.   Grin Grin

Whoot become millionaire just for playing game so who will buy our coins after winning this amount. I think OP is just making us dreams so big to sell this ICO. I didn't see any plan about the future of this game how it will move forward.

It is possible we are having high class team. Which is belong to IT. We have hired them around the world. Who are currently working on that project. So I would like to say that you should seek some IT skills because no one was thinking that bitcoin will takeover 3500$ USD. But it has crossed 3500$. Otherwise you can see that. Otherwise I'm surprised that why people are thinking that it is impossible. Everything is possible just need patience to project and hard work. I would like to goodluck to you that you will play our game in future and get win and become a millionaire if you are having skills to play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: