Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]- 8Ball Pool - Where You Can Become a millionaire  (Read 6372 times)
shezu007 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:31:44 PM

Our Signature Campaign is live here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077019.0
You are giving a very high income for the members in signature campaign. If you will also give a chance to newbies then it will be more better for your project and it will show that yes you are giving chance to whole world to become rich.

Our signature campaign for newbies also launched. You can visit our signature campaign.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:18:52 PM

Have you took any start for creating the game or you only waiting for the money to be collected with you?
Most of the projects show their demo for which they collect funds but you do not have any demo to show.
You have to satisfy the participants.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:44:56 PM

Have you took any start for creating the game or you only waiting for the money to be collected with you?
Most of the projects show their demo for which they collect funds but you do not have any demo to show.

Our website is also updated. You can download our whitepaper as well. We are looking for people not for money. What is money? that everyone is after money. We want people lives. We want people should earn through B8ball - Pool instead going for illegal. So wish you goodluck. For to make you better we have opened new campaign that beginner should also earn. But you are showing that respect to us. Thank you so much for that. I hope you will earn from B8ball - Pool in a future goodluck.
YellowRiver

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:14:10 PM

Our website is also updated. You can download our whitepaper as well. We are looking for people not for money. What is money? that everyone is after money. We want people lives. We want people should earn through B8ball - Pool instead going for illegal. So wish you goodluck. For to make you better we have opened new campaign that beginner should also earn. But you are showing that respect to us. Thank you so much for that. I hope you will earn from B8ball - Pool in a future goodluck.
I only want you to show us the proof that you can create that type of game which will be the same as the 8 ball pool. after you show me the proof i will invest in your project and it will then help others if you cannot proof then why i waste my money on your project?
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:17:04 PM

I must say, I never thought a game of 8ball would be the thing to save the world, cure cancer, perfect space travel, end world hunger, and bring peace to Earth's inhabitants. Well done Pool Guys!

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
YellowRiver

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:22:46 PM

I must say, I never thought a game of 8ball would be the thing to save the world, cure cancer, perfect space travel, end world hunger, and bring peace to Earth's inhabitants. Well done Pool Guys!
Yes that is the thing which I am thinking that how a single game can save the world from hunger if a person do not have even to pay for electricity. Suppose what will help do this game for African poor and hunger countries?
Will you provide them PC and internet and will suggest them to play the game to earn? and what if they are not expert in game and they lose. As it is not sure that everyone will win. If one will lose then one can win.
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:26:30 PM

Really looks like proper scam, logically none of this makes sense how this pool will help people get money? Do you stake to win 1:1 or you just play to grt ico's money which would be absolutr nonsence, anyway obviously skipping this one

shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:32:45 PM

Really looks like proper scam, logically none of this makes sense how this pool will help people get money? Do you stake to win 1:1 or you just play to grt ico's money which would be absolutr nonsence, anyway obviously skipping this one

According to ICO. There are full detail about that and also there will be use two coins. Bitcoins and B8ball coin. It's up to people investment. These investment will be store into game. In which new users will get a bonus of playing 1 game. While member will hold some coins of b8ball who will play by that coins. Also who are holding coins of b8ball they will get shares in our game as well. So if you are against that game. I can challenge you tomorrow you will the first person to earn from this game.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:34:02 PM

I only want you to show us the proof that you can create that type of game which will be the same as the 8 ball pool. after you show me the proof i will invest in your project and it will then help others if you cannot proof then why i waste my money on your project?

What type of proof do you want from us?
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:38:46 PM

The preparation for the ICO is very well. The thread is enriched with much information that will help the investors to get the required info but still you need to update your twitter profile to update the community from that side which is much important.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:44:16 PM

"Important Note for Anti against this game"
What type of proof do you want from us? Or did i told you about to invest by force 100 times i have mentioned i lost my brother just because terror attack in France. Why they killed my brother? What's my brother mistake that he was killed? Am not the one who will rise against terrorism. So terrorist are working for money to make money. So i got the idea who to change there mind toward people killing. We will release a game in which you can easily won the money. You will never need to go for illegal way. So B8ball is the better option. If you want that people still kill by terrorist then after next time at the place of my brother there would be your parents or brother. If anyone against this game and against the launching of the game they should review my this comment against poverty. Which is take people to bad way. Where B8ball pool is the game where you can play as a gambling game but you can make there fast money. Because it is one of the easiest concept ever. I don't want to tell you that waste my money on that project this project is giving you a lot of opportunity. It can make you better in every step like holding our coins you will get shares from game. It will make everyone to play and introduce bitcoin and the coin of B8ball everywhere where the worth b8ball coin will be increase like bitcoin. Otherwise our 1 Token is equal to 2.5$ where you can sale easily. So if you are destroying the world then be against this post. This is for everyone who are against this project. One question is a raise by people. Africa people? Do you know if someone introduce them to know about B8ball they will play from there friend devices or come to city and visit to computer cafe to play that game. Because if you join this game you will get bonus. Which is equal to 0.50$ or more than that over developers are currently working.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:46:42 PM

The preparation for the ICO is very well. The thread is enriched with much information that will help the investors to get the required info but still you need to update your twitter profile to update the community from that side which is much important.

I would like to say that much watch my last post in this thread. About twitter we are launching twitter and Facebook campaign where our social media will be active as well.

We have whitepaper you can view our whitepaper there are everything in that.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:50:32 PM

Yes that is the thing which I am thinking that how a single game can save the world from hunger if a person do not have even to pay for electricity. Suppose what will help do this game for African poor and hunger countries?
Will you provide them PC and internet and will suggest them to play the game to earn? and what if they are not expert in game and they lose. As it is not sure that everyone will win. If one will lose then one can win.

I have posted something you should need to watch Smiley There is a moral do good people will come against you. Do bad people will prefer you to be the best person. So blame us as much as you can.  You are the newbie account you must be our competitor to show us down in front of people. I hope you and your kids will play our game in a future then you will release that i have done bad. We need support. We need to save world. People who were talking before Facebook launch who Facebook will connect around the world people but it does. So now you are putting fingers against us that how will do. So we will like Facebook. It will be the memorable day or we can call it independence day for poverty.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:12:24 PM

We have updated something from you. in our thread you should need to visit there.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:30:49 PM

Everything is updated and Twitter , Facebook , Youtube campaign will be launch in a while.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:12:07 PM

Hello,I have reserved french translation for this project,I will be translating everything else including news etc.. Lips sealed

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:55:30 AM

dont bother to those people who dont believe in you. i think they not too much understand the feeling that you have. they not brave , they just afraid loosing something important to them( money/pride). just do what you think is right. if you think that your project will stop poverty. so go ahead dont ever lookback. chin up and move forward dude. looking forward in your project. maybe in the future i will play the game you created.lol

godbless
alexpro401

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

Where token will be traded ?

shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:20:18 PM

Today Game demo video will be launch and ICO as well.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:02:38 AM

Bounty Campaign for Twitter, Facebook and Youtube Video is live here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2081899.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: