Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THREAD CLOSED  (Read 3469 times)
bitcoinfuck (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:29:37 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 03:10:19 AM by bitcoinfuck

hello, stock all out and not planning to sell, just expanding my farm

but still for any help feel free to PM

[/url]
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

Can you give the price for each unit of all models and how many days old are they and i will be needing the purchase Bill as proof of purchase.

SatyamS

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:03:01 AM

Send me a pic of the bill hiding the important info.
I will order one L3 right now  Smiley Smiley All in BTC

But I want to make sure that No scammers are in place  Smiley Smiley (y)
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:48:28 AM

Send me a pic of the bill hiding the important info.
I will order one L3 right now  Smiley Smiley All in BTC

But I want to make sure that No scammers are in place  Smiley Smiley (y)

hello the payment to bitmain was made in BTC, i have import duty receipt for it.

unused miners.

PM me your number

[/url]
asusmsigaming

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:23:25 AM

Any updates. I am interested to buy antminer d3. have msged u . plz check and reply fast.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:02:14 AM

Please PM me the rate and in how many days will it be shipped?

Also, I would like to use a reputed escrow for this transaction.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:17:52 AM

Pm me the details of price and pictures of receipts.
Would like to know if you can give some discount if I buy whole.?
Thank you.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
coins467

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:19:48 PM

how much price d3
alinda

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:36:59 AM

how much price d3

OP was online yesterday and did not reply to any of the queries and so this means that he does not want to sell it or he does not have any currently available to him right now.Better locking this thread if you don't have anything to sell.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
tcsmate

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

Hi,
PM me the price for L3+ and D3. Am from Delhi.
hubballi

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:58:43 PM

how much price d3

OP was online yesterday and did not reply to any of the queries and so this means that he does not want to sell it or he does not have any currently available to him right now.Better locking this thread if you don't have anything to sell.

I agree with you, i was the first person to ask the price but still i have not received any details about the product and its price. If he was willing to sell then would have responded immediately.

Solutionbenedicts

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:09:43 AM

how much price d3

I agree with you, i was the first person to ask the price but still i have not received any details about the product and its price. If he was willing to sell then would have responded immediately.

Guess you're right... Was about to ask my queries here then read your posts.. Maybe the guy just had a change of thought.. He's using em up himself or maybe the products are subpar stand.. Whatever the scenario.. The thread should have been locked to prevent spamming of posts...
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:05:29 PM

Do you currently have product in hand or its in transit ?

does it incluse PSU?
alinda

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:49:30 AM

Do you currently have product in hand or its in transit ?

does it incluse PSU?

There is no response from the OP and so it is no point for all of us to waste time on this thread since I don't think we all will get any response as of now.If he wants he can send a PM only for a few orders he has with him.

Nousplatform Youtube     
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:58:09 AM

ALL SOLD !

[/url]
hubballi

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:04:25 PM

ALL SOLD !

Very good, This shows that the OP is a scammer and without any information now seeing that all are blaming him , he just posted ALL SOLD. OP did you really had the hardware or just fudded to see the hardware have any requirement or not.

tcsmate

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:51:35 PM

hello friend i sell antminers

it was pain in ass to import them, but will sell them as i need money for opening my hosting company

i currently have

6 X Antminer S9
3 X antminer L3+
4 X Antminer D3 ( backordered )

will sell them in india only ships from karnal, haryana

payment in BTC
Hi, now that you have sold all, can you share your experience on customs in detail on the forum for other members who are potentially looking at buying miners from bitmain in future.
hubballi

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

it was pain in ass to import them, but will sell them as i need money for opening my hosting company

i currently have

6 X Antminer S9
3 X antminer L3+

payment in BTC
Hi, now that you have sold all, can you share your experience on customs in detail on the forum for other members who are potentially looking at buying miners from bitmain in future.

If you properly check his posting then you will realize that he has ordered the mining hardware but has not got any delivery and stuck in buying deal, that is why he just posted that he sold it and did not gave any details about it. Better to stay away from this user and with his dealings.

bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:29:19 AM

i currently have

6 X Antminer S9
3 X antminer L3+

payment in BTC

If you properly check his posting then you will realize that he has ordered the mining hardware but has not got any delivery and stuck in buying deal, that is why he just posted that he sold it and did not gave any details about it. Better to stay away from this user and with his dealings.

hello i m regular miner & i have contacted everyone with my personal mobile

[/url]
cracxme

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:51:02 AM

Hi,
I'm visiting Haryana next month, if miners still available with you, send me details and pricing via PM. Will do face to face deal.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: