Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann][ICO Complete!!] Loopring -- Decentralised Exchange and Open Protocol  (Read 30917 times)
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

What happens with the total number of coins in circulation?
It was 220 million two days ago and today there are only 62 million.
I also find this coins number very low compared to the total of coins of 1.3 billion

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tund3r

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

What happens with the total number of coins in circulation?
It was 220 million two days ago and today there are only 62 million.
I also find this coins number very low compared to the total of coins of 1.3 billion

Yes I would like to know as well, I'm interested in investing but the amount of total tokens it's scary
mickabah

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

yeh dont trust coins that dont circulate majority coins. if they decide to release just 60mill more there goes half the demand and price?
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

Loopring Partnered with Blockchain at Berkeley

The initial focus of this collaboration will involve researching and testing more robust Loopring relay infrastructures. The first step of this will include benchmarking the current IPFS based relay implementation used by Loopring. This will then be compared to other models including a single/centralized relay, and consortium-blockchain based relay networks powered by Hyperledger Fabric and/or Onchain’s DNA technologies. From this data, researchers at Berkeley will analyze the tradeoff between trust and efficiency and determine the best approach to be taken. There are several other factors that will be analyzed and two other projects are being defined for our team to complete.

Progress and findings from these initiatives will be covered in additional blog posts from B@B and Loopring Foundation.

“Loopring is building a powerful yet elegant value exchange protocol for blockchain powered cyber-economy of the future, and we envisioned two to five years from now more token trading activities will happen in a decentralized and trustless fashion, using loopring or the like. The protocol’s relay infrastructure is crucially important for liquidity sharing and high speed of trading, … We believe the partnership will fuse Berkeley’s strength in research and our experience in engineering, and will greatly improve the Loopring Protocol’s potentials. “— Daniel Wang, Loopring Founder

https://medium.com/loopring-protocol/loopring-partnered-with-blockchain-at-berkeley-801161f7aafb
nymphelav

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

Loopring Partnered with Blockchain at Berkeley

The initial focus of this collaboration will involve researching and testing more robust Loopring relay infrastructures. The first step of this will include benchmarking the current IPFS based relay implementation used by Loopring. This will then be compared to other models including a single/centralized relay, and consortium-blockchain based relay networks powered by Hyperledger Fabric and/or Onchain’s DNA technologies. From this data, researchers at Berkeley will analyze the tradeoff between trust and efficiency and determine the best approach to be taken. There are several other factors that will be analyzed and two other projects are being defined for our team to complete.

Progress and findings from these initiatives will be covered in additional blog posts from B@B and Loopring Foundation.

“Loopring is building a powerful yet elegant value exchange protocol for blockchain powered cyber-economy of the future, and we envisioned two to five years from now more token trading activities will happen in a decentralized and trustless fashion, using loopring or the like. The protocol’s relay infrastructure is crucially important for liquidity sharing and high speed of trading, … We believe the partnership will fuse Berkeley’s strength in research and our experience in engineering, and will greatly improve the Loopring Protocol’s potentials. “— Daniel Wang, Loopring Founder

https://medium.com/loopring-protocol/loopring-partnered-with-blockchain-at-berkeley-801161f7aafb

That's great news! Congrats to everyone and the team!

I've been waiting patiently for this coin to get some traction and it's finally happening. +81% today it's so nice. I'm eager to see what the future holds for this coin!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cry_Ramin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

Finally Coinmarketcap correct Circulating Supply....Now LRC 's Rank is 44, with nearly 1 Billion USD !!!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loopring/

I think this is an awesome project, and seams to have a really good team!
In my opinion in a few days/weeks a lot of people recognize the value of this project...
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Why so little traction in Loopring BTT thread, while it's a super promising coin (and very stable these days in this bearish bloody market!)?

cryptogenius92

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

Bitrex rumours flying around for the 26th ... Get in now and ride the wave  Wink   Grin  Grin  Grin Cool
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

Wow, Loopring just came from nowhere suddenly on top of the coin marketcap with current marketcap of $754,455,920 at $1.34. How far do you think this coin can go?

conex

Activity: 318

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

Wow, Loopring just came from nowhere suddenly on top of the coin marketcap with current marketcap of $754,455,920 at $1.34. How far do you think this coin can go?
Its a good entry point for rebuy now.  Wink

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:00:31 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 12:57:02 AM by Vansire

Yeah, Loopring popped up pretty high in the top 100 coins. I remember posting in this thread a long time ago but I forgot about the ICO. I regret that so much now, not only because of the profit I could've had but also because I really stand behind the idea. Decentralization is the way to go for the future of crypto trading. Too many hacks, downtime, high fees and the risk of not owning your own wallet with normal exchanges.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
llordic

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

Bitrex rumours flying around for the 26th ... Get in now and ride the wave  Wink   Grin  Grin  Grin Cool

Rumours will be rumours though... until it actually happens.

I'm holding on to my LRC for a long time now  Cool. No disappointment yet...

Main exchange is Binance now. And Loopring is being traded there. Of course it's good to be listed on every good exchange.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

Loopring (LRC)

In Few Words: Decentralized Exchange
Loopring is not only a protocol but also a decentralized automated execution system that trades across the crypto-token exchanges, shielding users from counterparty risk and reducing the cost of trading. By pooling the liquidity of cryptocurrencies, we are building the financial system of the future.

http://cryptflix.com/videos/cryptocurrencies/loopring-lrc/
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

Actually I know this token from WCF2018 twitter. I miss this ico, don't know why there was no huge news about your ICO in this forum and even in this thread only 12 page but you look success and congrats.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

LOOPRING: AN INNOVATIVE EDGE TO THE CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD

Loopring is a decentralized open source protocol that uses innovative technology to solve the biggest problems of modern centralized exchanges. Created with the most foundational aspects of well known crypto-currency platforms, Loopring takes this emerging technology a step further through an automated order ring-mining system that shields users from counterparty risks and increases the security, liquidity, and transparency of all transactions. What’s more, Loopring also serves as a decentralized exchange protocol across crypto tokens, creating an unparalleled level of convenience in a rising crypto currency market.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3629291
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

Loopring Bi-Weekly Update — 01/20/2018
https://medium.com/loopring-protocol/loopring-bi-weekly-update-01-20-2018-9547a431623d

In this week’s bi-weekly update, we also introduce the concept of a relay-mesh network. This differentiates Loopring from all other DEX protocols by automatic liquidity sharing using consortium blockchain. Loopring’s orders carry value on public blockchains while orders themselves aggregate on our consortium blockchain.
Hazara

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

i c a lot of advancements and i d like to thnx the dev team for the hard work, and i wanted to ask when the smart contract might be released or is it going to be released with beta 2.0??
Neuron76

Activity: 31
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:18:57 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 09:03:21 AM by Neuron76

Somehow loopring tokens appeared on MEW)
I don't know who sent them and why but wanted to say thanks))
galio_ico

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

wowwww,
I didn't expect the LRC's marketcap this high.
a friend just told me about LRC, feel so bad, wish I know this sooner

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

what an interesting project
you don't have a bounty campaign active, do you?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████