Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bittrex] Not sending mail for confirm trading or enable 2FA  (Read 796 times)
cykay (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:30:59 PM

I'm facing now with the situation that I can't withdraw my BTC because Bittrex not sending me any confirmation mail, even when i try to maky withdrawal again. I've checked and my email not block from Bittrex, all my notification in Bittrex were turned on. Even when i logged in bittrex not sending mail to me neither, bittrex not send me mail when i logged in since 22/June/2017.
So I've enable 2FA, but it have to confirm in my email to enable 2FA when i cant receive any mails from bittrex.
I've write ticket to bittrex support but no reply until now.
Any one in this situation before? Please help me. Thanks a lot
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:24:39 PM

I'm facing now with the situation that I can't withdraw my BTC because Bittrex not sending me any confirmation mail, even when i try to maky withdrawal again. I've checked and my email not block from Bittrex, all my notification in Bittrex were turned on. Even when i logged in bittrex not sending mail to me neither, bittrex not send me mail when i logged in since 22/June/2017.
So I've enable 2FA, but it have to confirm in my email to enable 2FA when i cant receive any mails from bittrex.

Hi,

You most likely previously marked one of our emails as spam which means we cannot legally send to you unless you request it. 

Please let me know your support ticket and I will take a look.

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Crptex

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:23:25 PM

I am having the same problem. I made sure no emails from bittrex have been marked as spam. I also made sure to whitelist but still nothing. I get support ticket emails but not any emails from mailer@bittrex.com I used to get login emails but have not gotten them all of a sudden. Please help I have submitted a support ticket 175223. Is anyone else having these issues. Very frustrating? can anyone help?
blacktrooper

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:33:04 PM

Hi,

You most likely previously marked one of our emails as spam which means we cannot legally send to you unless you request it. 

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Hey Ryan, im facing the same issue, i accidentally marked one of your emails as spam and now i cannot login to my account here is my ticket number Request #441050

Thanks
Rrcard

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:59:54 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex
  Hi Ryan,

I am having the same,
I marked some emails of  past sucefull login as spams, due of largue quantity acumulated in my  inbox.
Since then, I'm not receiving any of the emails with a link to login to "the new IP"(confirmation).

I've performed all procedures, add trusted contacts, whitelist, delete rules, etc...
And nothing worked.
So, as you said, I believe that a new request for mail subscription will have to be made.

My main ticket is #464506

Thanks

Rrcard
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:09:40 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex
  Hi Ryan,

I am having the same,
I marked some emails of  past sucefull login as spams, due of largue quantity acumulated in my  inbox.
Since then, I'm not receiving any of the emails with a link to login to "the new IP"(confirmation).

I've performed all procedures, add trusted contacts, whitelist, delete rules, etc...
And nothing worked.
So, as you said, I believe that a new request for mail subscription will have to be made.

My main ticket is #464506

Thanks

Rrcard

thats happened to me too
i just wanna re enable my 2 factor authentication but no email for confirmation received

please help me , my ticket numb #566290
dzveri

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:37:42 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Dear Ryan,

I have the same issue with receiving emails from bittrex since 2 days, I have added now the email address in the white list, but still there are no notification emails coming.
Please to help, my ticket no. is 715722!

Thank you!

VS
dondee90

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:54:35 PM

Hi Ryan,

I also have the same problem. I accedentally marked mailer@bittrex.com as Spam.. after thay no more emails from bittrex being received. Please help me. My support ticket is 865404. Thank you.
sashaliotta

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex
[/quote]

Hello Ryan! I have an issue with log in as well. I am not receiving e-mails from Bittrex at all. here is ticket ID 979980. It says "New IP address detected check your e-mail box" but it's empty. Before everything was fine. I found out that a lot of people are having the same issue, specially with hotmail.com

here you can check it https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7nsx0f/not_receiving_bittrex_emails/
Ms.Evg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Hello Ryan,

I am having the same problem with emails now.
I marked 2 emails of login as spams.

I've performed all from support FAQ , add trusted contacts, whitelist, delete rules, etc...
And nothing worked.
So, I believe that a new request for mail subscription will have to be made.

My ticket is #1264109

Thank You a lot.

Ms.Evg
Divorcion

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

I now have problems to receive  emails from Bittrex,i'm using gmail and it worked without problems so far until now, now no bittrex email nor in spam or any other folder, also i have the bittrex mailer on my contacts.
Have others similar problems?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: