Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Blog-Steading" blog on my site, earn BTC for each visitor!  (Read 725 times)
TaxingBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 08:45:42 AM

Hello, I work with http://www.taxingbitcoins.com, a bitcoin tax and regulation information site.  We have developed a unique platform which allows users to submit blog posts and news reviews and be paid for doing so.  Instead of paying per page, we give the users BTC based on every visitor their content brings to the site.  We believe this to be a one of a kind system and look forward to working with the bitcoin community.

Right now we are catching up with news aggregation and developing relationships with blog authors.  Feel free to look around the site and sign up if interested.  We have 100BTC put away to pay bloggers and are offering an insane 10$ per 1000 visits for our first 100,000 visits. 

Let me know if you guys have any questions!
TaxingBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 08:42:13 PM

I am open to criticism negative or positive.  What do you guys think? Anyone that gives me an idea which I implement will receive a free BTC tip!
raze

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:20:15 AM

What's with the About page? That's not what I expect to see when I visit an About page. I want to know a little about the creator of the site, the site's aims and goals and how they plan to achieve them. Maybe have that list of links below the previously mentioned content. Also, why are only one of those URL's hyper-linked? You should either make all of them links, or none of them Smiley

All the best.

BTC --16FPbgyUZdTm1voAfi26VZ3RH7apTFGaPm
LTC -- Lhd3gmj84BWqx7kQgqUA7gyoogsLeJbCXb
PPC -- PRpKGjgjNLFv8eR7VVv7jBaP8aexDFqk4C
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: