Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex problem  (Read 9553 times)
malata

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:42:27 PM

Hi
I have a question
I sent 1 ETH from myetherwallet.com to bittrex.
Only 0.989 ETH arrived. Then about 0.01 eth fee, so, 1%, it's much. Why?
Thank you for your help,

I think because so many people using ETH in last 2 days so the fee has gone up very high.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:26:17 AM

Hi
I have a question
I sent 1 ETH from myetherwallet.com to bittrex.
Only 0.989 ETH arrived. Then about 0.01 eth fee, so, 1%, it's much. Why?
Thank you for your help,

I think because so many people using ETH in last 2 days so the fee has gone up very high.
So many issues these past few days.. glad I have not yet made any transactions from any exchanges and my eth wallet if not, I would be pissed off too.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:32:05 AM

you need 36 confirmation in youre bittrex account
after 36 confirmation you only wait several minute, youre balance can receive in bittrex account
He said he has more than 1000 confirmations.
If wallet is in maintenance than this is the reason why he hasn't received eth.

OP what support said?
ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:35:59 AM

Is there any way to set ETH gas price in Bittrex? They used 75 GWEI for the last transaction which is ridiculous because there is no network congestion now and I have no urgency.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:30:54 AM

just sent small amount of ETH to bittrex and they are not showing up. Does anyone know what seems to be the problem? They show on blockchain

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

just sent small amount of ETH to bittrex and they are not showing up. Does anyone know what seems to be the problem? They show on blockchain

You should wait for it to show up and don't be panic since it's so early to decide wheter you've got a problem regarding to your deposits their, And I tried that before when I put some low fee on my ETH deposit that's why if I reached bittrex I make sure that I placed a huge fee to make my transaction faster. Your balance will reflect soon so relax and chill   Cool.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:38:35 PM

You should wait for it to show up and don't be panic since it's so early to decide wheter you've got a problem regarding to your deposits their, And I tried that before when I put some low fee on my ETH deposit that's why if I reached bittrex I make sure that I placed a huge fee to make my transaction faster. Your balance will reflect soon so relax and chill   Cool.

Thanks man. How long did it take for yours to show up? It has been 8 hours still no show

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
chiznitz

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 02:34:24 AM

You should wait for it to show up and don't be panic since it's so early to decide wheter you've got a problem regarding to your deposits their, And I tried that before when I put some low fee on my ETH deposit that's why if I reached bittrex I make sure that I placed a huge fee to make my transaction faster. Your balance will reflect soon so relax and chill   Cool.

Thanks man. How long did it take for yours to show up? It has been 8 hours still no show

Please make sure you have sent greater than .05 ETH after the fee to your address.  You can enter your address on a site like etherscan.io to see the current balance in the address.  If it is under .05 you'll need to deposit more until it reaches an amount greater than .05 ETH at which point we will credit.

This is already listed in the deposit instructions on the site.

If you continue to have an issue please join our slack and post a ticket number and we'll take a look.

http://slack.bittrex.com will get you an invite.

Thanks!

Ryan @ Bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:15:07 AM

Depends on the fee's you putted in and you should listen to this advice if you want to make your ETH deposit go faster. But if still if you didn't receive your coins uptill now I think much better to contact the bittrex support for you convenience.

You should wait for it to show up and don't be panic since it's so early to decide wheter you've got a problem regarding to your deposits their, And I tried that before when I put some low fee on my ETH deposit that's why if I reached bittrex I make sure that I placed a huge fee to make my transaction faster. Your balance will reflect soon so relax and chill   Cool.

-----------

Please make sure you have sent greater than .05 ETH after the fee to your address.  You can enter your address on a site like etherscan.io to see the current balance in the address.  If it is under .05 you'll need to deposit more until it reaches an amount greater than .05 ETH at which point we will credit.

If you continue to have an issue please join our slack and post a ticket number and we'll take a look.

Thanks!

Ryan @ Bittrex

unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

Thanks!

Ryan @ Bittrex

I see that must've been the problem. I'll have to try this week again to see if it goes through. I'll let you know if I face any issue. Thanks!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
unusualfacts30

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:30:53 PM

Thanks!

Ryan @ Bittrex

Alright, so I transferred 1 ETH to my account and it pushed all the balance that was stuck in the blockchain. Sending small amount was the issue as you said.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████