Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] CORION Signature Campaign  (Read 6637 times)
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:20:23 PM

Thanks Op for this ride,it's been a quite a pleasure to work with you. Even if it was a small one... Wink
I will remove my signature when we all receive our payments from CORION team.
Congrats and good luck to all,especially to CORION project. Cool

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:33:53 PM

Sucks that I didn't made much post because of being busy in real life. It was a pleasure being part of this project and thanks corion and blackmamba. I hope there'll be more opportunities in the future soon.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:17:38 PM

To all participants,

Hello! You may now remove the signature design, check the google spreadsheet  CLICK HERE and If there a mistake in our spreadsheet please PM me. Don't post here.

I will send this spreadsheet to the Corion Community Manager after 20hrs from now. And wait the payment after that!

Anyway, thanks for those who participate. Cheers

Regards

BMP

Thanks BlackMambaPH. It has been a pleasure.
Hope to do future business together.

Best of luck.

Waiting for reward!
BlackMambaPH (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:49:22 PM

Spreadsheet forwarded to the owner for the payments. I'm also waiting to their payment for me.

Regards,
BlackMambaPh

wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:13:51 AM

Spreadsheet forwarded to the owner for the payments. I'm also waiting to their payment for me.

Regards,
BlackMambaPh

Thank you BlackMambaPh, did you got any reply from them regarding the date and time of the payment ? Many participants are waiting for their payment, it would be great if we get any news from the Corion Team. Thanks Smiley
Tyrantt

Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:05:59 AM

Regards,
BlackMambaPh

Thank you BlackMambaPh, did you got any reply from them regarding the date and time of the payment ? Many participants are waiting for their payment, it would be great if we get any news from the Corion Team. Thanks Smiley

Yeah, it's been like two days now without any reply at all.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:12:56 AM

Just got this, maybe if you curious about it.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Tyrantt

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:20:34 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 11:00:42 AM by Tyrantt

Just got this,

haha well that's what happens when the the funds aren't escrowed. However, I hope that they settle this down soon. But kind of not fair since then it should be in an alt-coin services.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:44:03 AM

Just got this,

haha well that's what happens when the the funds aren't escrowed. However, I hope that they settle this down soon. But kind of not fair since then it should be in an alt-coin services.
payment is bitcoin. Because thats the payout they said. So in the first place you create bounty not a signature campaign . Rule is rule.
Tyrantt

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

Well yeah, that's the thing. Tho I wouldn't have any problems with payment in alt-coin but then it should have been in alt-coin marketplace. Tho I couldn't find CORION coin anywhere in exchanges.

wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:39:24 PM

Just got this,

payment is bitcoin. Because thats the payout they said. So in the first place you create bounty not a signature campaign . Rule is rule.

Agreed that if they wants to pay us with Corion coins then this campaign should be in the alt section.I think BlackMambaPh should spread some light on this issue; I am aware that, he has already warned the participants to join this campaign at their own risk but at least he should keep us updated regarding the progress.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:50:16 PM

Well yeah, that's the thing. Tho I wouldn't have any problems with payment in alt-coin but then it should have been in alt-coin marketplace. Tho I couldn't find CORION coin anywhere in exchanges.

I will have a problem with that!
Op here open a Signature campaign thread,based on BTC payments and not his coin-token.
The spreadsheet of this campaign is checked and counts with BTC almost a month.
So now,when the payment needs to be settle,the devs have this "argument"? One month and the "partner" has never seen his spreadsheet counting BTC? Really?!

It's crystal clear from the start,that if we will get paid (eventually...) it will be with BTC. Nothing else!
Better to honour your part here...

st0nefish

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:09:45 PM

On what date will the payments be made? Can we get information about this?
cissrawk

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:48:13 PM

dunno, but as mester said, they will paid in btc. Because signature payment is bitcoin. Lets wait for another news and hope we get good news as well.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Tyrantt

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:53:35 PM

Op here open a Signature campaign thread,based on BTC payments and not his coin-token.
So now,when the payment needs to be settle,the devs have this "argument"? One month and the "partner" has never seen his spreadsheet counting BTC? Really?!

It's crystal clear from the start,that if we will get paid (eventually...) it will be with BTC. Nothing else!

Yeah, I know. I mean that's they should've just moved it to the alt-coin, and tbh I wouldn't have a problem to be paid in that coinm with a little bonus, if I've had anywhere to exchange them... and the funds weren't even escrowed. Tho some news from the corion staff would be great. :/

btw can someone pm him on that telegram app to see what's going on so far?

jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:59:07 PM

Yeah, I know. I mean that's they should've just moved it to the alt-coin, and tbh I wouldn't have a problem to be paid in that coinm with a little bonus, if I've had anywhere to exchange them... and the funds weren't even escrowed. Tho some news from the corion staff would be great. :/

btw can someone pm him on that telegram app to see what's going on so far?

I already asking about the payment on telegram but still no answer from the dev and i prefer payment in bitcoin. Blackmamba please tell the owner to pay us.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:11:58 PM

Any news about this looks like they are on plan to pay us.. we are promoting of for free and its a waste of time promoting this for 3 weeks..
That is why we always join in the campaign with escrowed funds..
So that we are not waiting the same what happen here.. if devs are still replying for how many days .. i think this is useless and better to throw corion and treat corion is another scam campaign..
BlackMambaPH (OP)

Merit: 509

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:50:23 AM

As per Corion Community Manager tomorrow will be the distribution of payment.

Regards

cissrawk

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:01:13 AM

As per Corion Community Manager tomorrow will be the distribution of payment.

Regards

Thanks for information

arthurbonora

Activity: 1078
Merit: 529

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:08:02 AM

waiting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: