Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2x Antminer D3's with PSU included October batch & 4x D3's No PSU Same batch.  (Read 606 times)
adamantasaurus (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:12:24 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 12:46:18 AM by adamantasaurus

sold
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:40:36 PM

this is opening someone up to a scam

additionally you aren't selling an item as you don't own anything that isn't digital.

please post this in digital goods.
adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:26:04 AM

this is opening someone up to a scam

additionally you aren't selling an item as you don't own anything that isn't digital.

please post this in digital goods.

This is NOT digital goods you will have a physical miner delivered to you just because it is not in my possesion doesn't mean I don't own it!!!, your a scammer dude get off my threads!

And how is it opening someone up to a scam?!??!?! Paypal protects buyers and sellers if I don't upload a tracking number or if the package is not delivered paypal will refund the buyer automatically..... Not even possible to be scammed with paypal... UNless you select send money to a friend then I could just keep the money ship you nothing and you won't be able to do anything about it. So I would send the buyer an invoice with a description of the goods est. shipping date and price etc. they pay and when bitmain ships I upload the tracking number or I ship to you once I receive it from bitmain and upload THAT tracking number to the paypal transaction. Its pretty simple.... Just to reitterate I prefer paypal over crypto as I have to pay bitmain with a wire transfer and it only takes one day to get from paypal to my back selling coins on coinbase could take a few days and we risk the orders expiring...
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:53:17 AM

Not always, Paypal is not always safe.
This is from personal experience, paypal sides with the seller most/all of the time(fees are only paid if the sale goes through)

isoneguy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:53:37 AM

if you don't have the miner in hands then you are asking for a loan without collateral.

I will amend your trust to depict this as well.
adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:10:00 AM

Not always, Paypal is not always safe.
This is from personal experience, paypal sides with the seller most/all of the time(fees are only paid if the sale goes through)

hmm as a seller with paypal (I do 1000s of transactions on ebay and my website (oursacredgarden.org) oursacredgarden_org ebay user id I have excellent feedback 2844(99%) and am a very honest seller. I find that ebay/paypal tend to side with the buyer most of the time and even if the buyer doesn't win and I'm not held at fault the buyer is refunded the money by ebay (meaning ebay pays for it not me). And whenever I receive money via paypal the fees are automatically taken out so Idk what you mean fees are only paid if sale goes through??

But I know the ins and outs of how everything works with paypal and ebay and it is actually really easy to abuse (as a buyer) if you know how the system works I could basically get any item I want for free...

Also if your really interested in the miners we can find a way to make the transaction as safe as possible for you and me both Smiley we could do a half now and half when I receive the item and upload the tracking number for example its totally up to the buyer I'm an honest guy and won't screw anyone I believe harming others is the same as harming yourself its not good for you or the other person it brings bad karma... With the purchase of these miners I'll also throw in a gift from my website that I can send out to you monday as a sign of goodwill Smiley
LightZ

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:32:35 AM

I do know how the system work and I do know how/understand how the scam on paypal/ebay or paypal only.(not referring to the chargeback)
I did some research back when I got scammed using paypal so it is possible both ways as a buyer and as a seller.

adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:03:12 AM

I do know how the system work and I do know how/understand how the scam on paypal/ebay or paypal only.(not referring to the chargeback)
I did some research back when I got scammed using paypal so it is possible both ways as a buyer and as a seller.

Ok if your uncomfortable doing it through paypal I am also offering the accounts with the open orders on them and escrow is available, I say with monbux, but it can be with any of the big 3 that are trusted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2070119.msg20674744#msg20674744
LightZ

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

How come the new thread has  2 extra L3's
also when are these shipped?

adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:26:19 AM

Those all come with the account the first account has 2 D3's 3L3's and 5 PSU's the second acct has 4 D3s and 2 L3's with no PSU's I'm going to post screenshots up on the thread now and they are all shipped in october.
isoneguy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:28:59 AM

Those all come with the account the first account has 2 D3's 3L3's and 5 PSU's the second acct has 4 D3s and 2 L3's with no PSU's I'm going to post screenshots up on the thread now and they are all shipped in october.

once you have a miner in hand let us know.

otherwise you're just asking for a loan without collateral.
adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:50:14 AM

No I am not asking for a loan without collateral gtfo you PITA, I am selling a preorder which is what people do all the time. Look on ebay the only reason I don't have it up on ebay is because ebay doesn't allow preorders that are shipped after 30 days. SO NO IT IS NOT A LOAN!!!
isoneguy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:31:00 PM

No I am not asking for a loan without collateral gtfo you PITA, I am selling a preorder which is what people do all the time. Look on ebay the only reason I don't have it up on ebay is because ebay doesn't allow preorders that are shipped after 30 days. SO NO IT IS NOT A LOAN!!!

so ebay won't allow your trash

what makes you think it belongs here?
adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:44:43 AM

yea trash.... I'm selling a product how is it trash your trash! a complete idiot gtfo my thread!
LightZ

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:54:24 AM

sold

Sold? who bought it? mind sharing it here.

adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:26:49 AM

sold

Sold? who bought it? mind sharing it here.

craigslist lol I sold one acct to a guy on there for $630 and I sold all the preorders except 1 L3+ with psu but the open order is going to expire anyminute now so I don't think it's going to sell.
LightZ

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:29:53 AM

Congratulations on the sale

adamantasaurus (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:47:12 AM

Congratulations on the sale