Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #BTC from 90% per month. Everything is transparent. Have time))))  (Read 387 times)
Erema72 (OP)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:12:49 PM

Telegram branch   https://t.me/trinity3me_bot?start=r_raIVKDO4
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:18:28 PM

Telegram...branch?! Cheesy
Where is your transparency when you dont post a thing about this "project" of yours?
Oh,maybe because the 90% profit is a joke as you are? Have time...,you cant even speak correctly you poor scammer... Cry
Erema72 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:17:46 AM

Where is your transparency when you dont post a thing about this "project" of yours?
Oh,maybe because the 90% profit is a joke as you are? Have time...,you cant even speak correctly you poor scammer... Cry

Here is the link to the site https://trinity3.me/?r=r_raIVKDO4 high risk as with any investment in cryptocurrency ))))) carries high profit. Don't want to not play. The rules of this topic there is a warning.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:14:46 AM

Here is the link to the site https://trinity3.me/?r=r_raIVKDO4 high risk as with any investment in cryptocurrency ))))) carries high profit. Don't want to not play. The rules of this topic there is a warning.

Lol,how noob you are here...noob? Cheesy
First,its not allowed to post your referral link as you did. Second,your site is a pure HYIP crap and your explanation is total joke. Investing is not playing,do your homework better.
A warning...or else what,scammie opie...? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Erema72 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:35:54 AM

Lol,how noob you are here...noob? Cheesy
First,its not allowed to post your referral link as you did. Second,your site is a pure HYIP crap and your explanation is total joke. Investing is not playing,do your homework better.

You yourself nub. Read carefully the inscription above the topic! Nobody forces you to play. And I get profit)))).
I ask without insults. And such hamsters as you, I stopped being afraid as a child ....
Erema72 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:02:24 AM

[/quote]Lol,how noob you are here...noob? Cheesy
[/quote]

99% ICO is HYIP))) try to prove that it is not. Pass by, and I will earn, while there is a possibility !!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: