Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Purchases  (Read 550 times)
oa17 (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:20:47 PM

Hello everyone

I was wondering, is there a website that shows how many stores accepts Bitcoin? or maybe a site that shows Bitcoin purchases transactions? I believe the blockchain will show everything (transfers and purchases) I'm looking for something more specific. I really wanna know how much is the adoption rate when it comes to daily activities. Thanks in Advance  Smiley Smiley
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efeaydin

Activity: 181
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:28:08 PM

I think there is lots of places which accept BTC in USA or Europe so it will be really hard to do a list of all places. But I found some lists:

https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-28/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-list-companies-stores-shops
https://blog.wetrust.io/list-of-merchants-that-accept-bitcoins-9f4f991b95d1
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:12:33 AM

Why dont you ask google about that, it has almost all.the information that is happening on the internet. It can give you accurate answers about question, and its all free.

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:20:04 AM

China is accept btc in bigger supermarket.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:07:06 PM

There are many places that have tried to document which shops accept BTC however as far as I know, there is no single Yellow Pages/BTC directory yet. I think that may be simply because it's too difficult to keep track of all the small and boutiques companies that start accepting BTC. Only the large chains with a large clientele would publicise such a move that would garner media attention.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:30:48 AM

China is accept btc in bigger supermarket.
But why alibaba not accept bitcoin payment when they were accept btc payment  in supermarket on china.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:37:11 AM

At my place , my goverment still forbid bitcoin usage so bitcoin popularity still less.
I'm heard some restaurant on Holland already accept bitcoin which is more popular country than mine meanwhile my place I'm ever heard that someone purchase villa at Bali with Bitcoin
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:28:33 AM

Many sites use bitcoin as payment to buy what they sell, the most many I see is where to buy token pulses And some sites clothes accept BTC
At my place , my goverment still forbid bitcoin usage so bitcoin popularity still less.
I'm heard some restaurant on Holland already accept bitcoin which is more popular country than mine meanwhile my place I'm ever heard that someone purchase villa at Bali with Bitcoin
What is your place ? Indonesia true? Smiley To my knowledge the government does not forbid to use bitcoin, but the bank of Indonesia is not willing to transact using bitcoin because the price cannot be guessed.It's just a matter of time to get it

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:18:11 AM

The government's nowadays are taking interest in cryptocurrencies but many government's will never openly support them because of decentralization. Common Man should stand up and accept Bitcoin as a currency which is already happening.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:53:57 AM

Hello everyone

I was wondering, is there a website that shows how many stores accepts Bitcoin? or maybe a site that shows Bitcoin purchases transactions? I believe the blockchain will show everything (transfers and purchases) I'm looking for something more specific. I really wanna know how much is the adoption rate when it comes to daily activities. Thanks in Advance  Smiley Smiley
Nope, no, there is no website that shows sites that are accepting bitcoin at the moment.

But if you need help with knowing the websites that are accepting bitcoins, there are sites that can help you with that. Some sites lists out websites that are accepting Bitcoin as payment method.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:35:27 PM

Generally no. There is really no website or list that would enumerate all the shops, services, etc. that are accepting bitcoins right now.
It is like saying, which sites accept paypal or cash? That would be extremely hard to list and would be just a waste of time.
If you need something for bitcoins just do a quick search on google.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

Generally no. There is really no website or list that would enumerate all the shops, services, etc. that are accepting bitcoins right now.
It is like saying, which sites accept paypal or cash? That would be extremely hard to list and would be just a waste of time.
It seems to me that using Bitcoin for shopping, This is a real waste. The fact is that Bitcoin in time can bring a lot more And you can afford a lot more things. Therefore, it is better to trade and use the difference for your own needs. Of course, with the help of Google, you can find a lot of offers for products, with which you can use Bitcoin.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:16:40 PM

Many sites use bitcoin as payment to buy what they sell, the most many I see is where to buy token pulses And some sites clothes accept BTC
What is your place ? Indonesia true? Smiley To my knowledge the government does not forbid to use bitcoin, but the bank of Indonesia is not willing to transact using bitcoin because the price cannot be guessed.It's just a matter of time to get it
Yep, many sites and 99bitcoins.com is one of them. Though a search on Google would pull up as many of them as available. And, I don’t think the problem of Indonesia being unable to use Bitcoin is due to banks. Even in my country, no bank is accepting Bitcoin it’s still popular. Bitcoin is meant for individuals, and bank has no business in it.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:44:12 PM

It seems to me that using Bitcoin for shopping, This is a real waste. The fact is that Bitcoin in time can bring a lot more And you can afford a lot more things. Therefore, it is better to trade and use the difference for your own needs. Of course, with the help of Google, you can find a lot of offers for products, with which you can use Bitcoin.

Yeah why use it just for shopping if you can convert it to fiat?
Convert then you can buy whatever you want. You dont need to search some sites and it is more advisable to purchase thru stores like you can check on the spot if there's any physical damages and if there's any problem you can exchange it right away. No more hassle than purchasing in the internet. Just convert to fiat then go to your local stores.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:07:52 AM

Yes this is good list and there are also many more in the google search itself.

Just checkout: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965

This is also from google search only but it shows up major 7 stores and given info in detail.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:35:49 PM

Like others i am also seeing lots of opportunities over the google only. You could go through them and check for best option.

I believe you should also check for offline stores which accept bitcoins in your area. If you live in pretty developed area then there wont be any problem to look for such stores. Most of the coffee shops and bar now a days accepting bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: