Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can bitcoin help the community?  (Read 14393 times)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

It could enrich a very small minority of early adopters. Depending on what these early adopters do with their new found wealth, they could bootstrap other social improvements. It will probably not result in increased (effective) tax evasion due to the wide range of levers available to collect tax revenue. Although an increased informal sector may result in governments shifting towards regressive taxation such as consumption taxes to offset the evasion of progressive taxation.

Bitcoin can really help people to get out of school youth because you can work at home by promoting and advertising different ico's so do not think of your self as a useless person if you did not finish college and encourage your self to be productive everyday.
Basically in terms of financial assistance, that is how bitcoin help most of the community that are having unemployed individual and even those who are working in a permanent company still benefited from the glory of bitcoin, but for only those who have strong dedication to earn bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

In my opinion,  I think bitcoin can help the community by giving an opportunity for some people to earn money while they haven't yet an stable job. Like joining a bounty campaign and signature campaign where can make you earn bitcoin weekly then if necessary, you can convert into fiat, so that you can use it for your necessary needs.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

It could enrich a very small minority of early adopters. Depending on what these early adopters do with their new found wealth, they could bootstrap other social improvements. It will probably not result in increased (effective) tax evasion due to the wide range of levers available to collect tax revenue. Although an increased informal sector may result in governments shifting towards regressive taxation such as consumption taxes to offset the evasion of progressive taxation.
People like me who lived in third world countries will have the chance to earn decent amount of money through Bitcoin. I think through Bitcoin unemployment rate would be lessen. Bitcoin related businesses will appear but it depends on the governments move about crypto currency policy in a particular country which sometimes affect traders and even the Bitcoin community. Bitcoin is the best  investment asset for unemployed or third world countries because of it's volatility.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

As my country still facing the high number of unemployment, bitcoin gives the opportunity for those who have no stable jobs to get incomes through trading, joining campaign etc. I know a guy in my country who used to be poor but after he got into bitcoin world, he managed to get decent incomes and afford his family's daily needs. I know that rely your income only in bitcoin is not recommended as its value is so volatile but its much better than do nothing. That's why i will still looking for a regular job after finishing my college and do bitcoin jobs like bounty campaign etc in my spare time.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

Bitcoin has helped many people, when they are unemployed and have internet access then they can become bounties hunter in this forum, I always introduce this forum to everyone in social media and they are happy to earn money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Do not need to listen to negative news about bitcoin and blockchein. Believe and distribute only positive news, use it for payment (if possible). This is all that we can do to ensure that bitcoin grows and develops. Without our faith in him, he can not exist.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

I think BTC will help the community by the wide ranging ability of technology, transaction is very important in third world, because there are many process might done in a short amount of time due to a more faster transactions.

Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

As I know it is already being widely used in Africa - countries where fiat money is mora volatile than BTC, that's amazing I think.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

Bitcoin is reliable and promising project, how can it help in the community? It can help to those people have not stable job by staying at home you can gain a big income anytime anywhere and also help us to earn easily money and give them opportunity and chances to work. I'm so glad and grateful that i find bitcoin.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

No doubt that bitcoin has helped many things from individuals to communities, for those who frequently transact and use bank services to send money can then switch to bitcoins that prove safer, cheaper and certainly faster than sending money via western union or banks.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

No doubt that bitcoin has helped many things from individuals to communities, for those who frequently transact and use bank services to send money can then switch to bitcoins that prove safer, cheaper and certainly faster than sending money via western union or banks.
Yes,bitcoin can help the community by giving the society a oppurtunity so that,the population of there unemployment will be decrease.They can also give a program like business.They can give budget or a money to improve there community.And give job for those jobless.Bitcoin also is a way of earning a money.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

Crypto currencies and especially bitcoin really helps alot of people especially to those unemployed,Bitcoin gives a chance or an opportunity for them to be able to earn and make this as their permanent job.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

Bitcoin is still helping and providing new ways of earning to everybody who have an interest in it irrespective of rich or poor. Anyone can avail the opportunities of earning if they have access to Internet  and work hard.
I think bitcoin help the community in  a way that many were earn extra for there family. The extra income help each family to sustained there daily needs. Bitcoin open many opportunities for unemployed people. They were able to provide there family a better life because of bitcoin. Many of us here change  there lives because of bitcoin. Hopefuly bitcoin well continue to grow so it may continue to help people.
poliy1219

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

Bitcoins can help people in backward countries or regions. In the area of education, transportation, medical and political freedom is the lack of bitcoin can improve the work efficiency, if can be applied to these areas that will be very effective, is a prerequisite for these countries or regions must do a good job in infrastructure construction, the first is the Internet
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

bitcoin will be beneficial for all circles and greatly help the economy to become an advanced developing country bitcoin can help because this technology for all global circles so depends on who plays bitcoin.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

The presence of bitcoin makes many people feel the same benefits, they are helped because it can get extra earn by various ways such as mining, trading or joining the bounty program in this forum, we must think positively with the future bitcoin so the bitcoin development continues to improve.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

Crypto currencies and especially bitcoin really helps alot of people especially to those unemployed,Bitcoin gives a chance or an opportunity for them to be able to earn and make this as their permanent job.
Well i agree with you bitcoin can totally help the community by reducing unemployed people all over the world and i am sure that when bitcoin became more popular, there so many people who can have a better future with bitcoin, and bitcoin can help the community by helping a lot of people to make many profit by only investing on the cryptocurrency.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Bitcoin could help the community especially with those people who doesn’t have stable job and their salary isn’t that enough to provide the needs of their family by just using an internet, this would be make their lives i think a bit easier to save and earn money without so much using energy.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Bitcoin is a Big help in our community and to the world as well... I can tell that because in some country the banking system there, even for intra-country banking services, is truly atrocious.  Most people are unbanked  because of the local banks' untrustworthiness, low quality service, and inaccessibility.In some countries, there is a total failure of national institutions due to corruption and incompetence.  Since bitcoin makes you your own bank, many of the institutional deficiencies in developing countries could be short-circuited.  Many of the services in more countries that work best do so because of market forces and individual entrepreneurialism: in the teeth of rent-seeking government officials.In addition to its role in liberating users from entrenched local institutions, Bitcoin also has enormous potential in cross border money transfers.  Sending money internationally, right now, is criminally expensive and slow.  You can pay a massive fraction of your total to send money abroad.  This amounts to many billions of dollars a year in fees to money transmitters. It is also noteworthy that these revenues, every year, are many multiples of Bitcoin's current market cap.Besides the cheaper transmission costs, Bitcoin also delivers in that it allows an escape for people behind dictatorial currency control regimes.  This is hard to imagine from the other country, but in many countries, currency movements are closely controlled and regulated.  Whereas market forces may dictate a certain exchange rate, many governments simply enforce, with guns, another one.  This leads to massive inefficiencies.  Since bitcoin transcends all borders, it threatens governments' abilities to restrict the free flow of currency.  These problems, corruption, lack of property rights and banking, currency manipulation, and illiquid money, are many of the factors holding back the developing world.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

Bitcoin has helped many people to earn profit and additional income, for those who have time online then by following the bounties or giveaway then they can get additional income, in addition to giveaway of course if you have the capital can trade so that can double bitcoin in a short time.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: