Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can bitcoin help the community?  (Read 14393 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:22:48 PM

Bitcoin has the capacity to transforme any country economy and bring lasting development in any country most especially the 3rd world country where the is high rate of underdevelopment. But this can be done when the countries get fully involves in bitcoin by legalizing bitcoin and encourage the use of bitcoin in they society. And also drive a means of proper taxation of bitcoin and utilizing it well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:25:39 AM

on the one hand, there is a possibility to earn well and many people will start to learn and make money, get new acquaintances and companies...on the other hand it can contribute to increasing fraud...but there is no thin without good
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:28:06 AM

Btc is widely known right now. Many users got chance to exchange their btc to money which helps them. We know the fact that people needs money everyday. If some people who doesn't have work but join btc, then they will surely earn money. Btc can help people and community.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:27:16 AM

of course bitcoin can help all people. because with bitcoin everybody can do transactions and can send coin wherever they want. and the logic alone, if everyone can benefit from here, means bitcoin can help the community.
I do not think that bitcoin is helping the community like it used to anymore. As you can see, the price of bitcoin is very high and people just want to hold bitcoin and do nothing. Moreover, the fee of every transaction is extremely high. Transactions with normal fee are even stuck in the blockchain without any confirmation. Bitcoin is not as good as it used to and because of that fact, it is somehow do not help the community
Bitcoin is the mother of all coins as it is he first crypto currency and is one of the most valued in all of the crypto currency in todays world. Bitcoin has also become a center of all the currency’s as most of the earned currency are once converted to bitcoin. Bitcoin also has a very high profit rate which other currency do not have.

Most of the currency creators get their inspiration from bitcoin and by looking at its success in the crypto world. It has made its monopoly in the digital coin or currency world and will remain at the top.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:22:16 PM

Yes bitcoin can give a big help to the community ..to those unemployed it gives big opportunity to have a source of income even staying at home only..in that way there will be no more standby or people sitting down along the streets doing nothing and this is a very good idea and gives more life to people making lives better in the future Smiley Kiss
reamlady

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:09:32 PM

Bitcoin is exceptionally relevant especially to our community, however, on the perception for a whole community outside the industry, it is a little unlikely.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

of course bitcoin can help all people. because with bitcoin everybody can do transactions and can send coin wherever they want. and the logic alone, if everyone can benefit from here, means bitcoin can help the community.
I do not think that bitcoin is helping the community like it used to anymore. As you can see, the price of bitcoin is very high and people just want to hold bitcoin and do nothing. Moreover, the fee of every transaction is extremely high. Transactions with normal fee are even stuck in the blockchain without any confirmation. Bitcoin is not as good as it used to and because of that fact, it is somehow do not help the community

Yes, only those people who are capable of buying bitcoins these days can earn profit from it. It's not like before that anyone can buy it regardless of money they had though you can still invest your money on it these days but you'll receive only a small fraction of it. There are still ways to earn bitcoins for free, they should just have to explore like what I did.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:43:55 AM

I do not think that bitcoin can help the whole society and overcome poverty. Only if taxes on Bitcoin will introduced but I do not think that this will happen. Bitcoin can help not the community  but its individual member, who is earning money for  a living in this way.

You are a close minded dude because you too didnt see the advantage if most of the individual member who benefited if they will earn thru bitcoin. If most individuals will earn thru btc it will reduced the unemployment in which the most common problem of all communities and nations that if they are now all earning it will increase the purchasing power of the individuals in which it will help their economy grow, better and overcome the poverty with faith and hardwork.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:47:43 AM

Bitcoin can help the community by giving opportunities to earn money because in bitcoin you can earn money by having a great work ethic because just like in life, earning money is hard from the start but once you know the things that you need to do then it will become easy for you to play the game and make more money than your past earnings.
Ofcourse bitcoin helps the community in so many ways. It helps unemployed people to earn money without any job. I mean bitcoin serves somehow like an online job for them. Also for some students like me. I get to earn extra income for some of my extra expenses in school or for my needs. It is just a matter of effort to earn.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:39:43 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Bitcoin could help anyone, including people in third world countries, a lot of ways. I live in Indonesia, so here are some example from my experience

An easy way to start investing and getting knowledge. Most people in 3rd world countries aren't well educated in investing. Young people like me also hate to go to the banks or financial firms because we think there will be a minimum amount to invests, a lot of fees, and a lot of paperwork. With Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I can invest even the smallest amount without any paperwork and lowest fees possible. I know that the lack of paperwork is probably because Bitcoin isn't legalized yet. Also, I start to acquire knowledge about the financial world, it's issue and the emerging technology, that include blockchain and cryptocurrency.

Convenient means of online payment. With Bitcoin, I can easily buy anything online. Almost all online store, both international and local, currently accept Bitcoin. I mostly buy things online like Steam games, domain, web hosting, ebooks, software. I almost always use Bitcoin for those transactions.

I also agree with some comments above that it could help some people earning. Well, I earn quite a lot too from the ecosystem in Bitcoin, especially in Bitcointalk.
Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:33:04 PM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Bitcoin could help anyone, including people in third world countries, a lot of ways. I live in Indonesia, so here are some example from my experience

An easy way to start investing and getting knowledge. Most people in 3rd world countries aren't well educated in investing. Young people like me also hate to go to the banks or financial firms because we think there will be a minimum amount to invests, a lot of fees, and a lot of paperwork. With Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I can invest even the smallest amount without any paperwork and lowest fees possible. I know that the lack of paperwork is probably because Bitcoin isn't legalized yet. Also, I start to acquire knowledge about the financial world, it's issue and the emerging technology, that include blockchain and cryptocurrency.

Convenient means of online payment. With Bitcoin, I can easily buy anything online. Almost all online store, both international and local, currently accept Bitcoin. I mostly buy things online like Steam games, domain, web hosting, ebooks, software. I almost always use Bitcoin for those transactions.

I also agree with some comments above that it could help some people earning. Well, I earn quite a lot too from the ecosystem in Bitcoin, especially in Bitcointalk.
I'm very glad to hear that young people with small opportunities find a way to be close to high technologies and develop...you have a future!
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:59:58 PM

I live in India and there is lot of poor people who do not have access to the Internet. In addition to this there is a lot of corruption in our country and I see Bitcoin as a perfect tool which can avoid this corruption. If people learn how they can use Bitcoin for their daily transactions and can run other security measurements then it is going to benefit for them in a lot of ways. Firstly, people can provide their services around the world and can take the payments in Bitcoin, we can keep all the records of the money and their friends and relatives money without going to bank. And many more features like this necessary for countries like mine.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:23:09 PM

I believe bitcoin can really help the  community by means of giving extra works to the individual arround the community and maybe  making them an independent in all types types or maybe kinds of different payment online.Maybe because of bitcoin people will really  not lean on the government or maybe each other to survive life because they can get an extra income by means of doing such simple way of gaining through bitcoin.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:14:44 PM

I live in India and there is lot of poor people who do not have access to the Internet. In addition to this there is a lot of corruption in our country and I see Bitcoin as a perfect tool which can avoid this corruption. If people learn how they can use Bitcoin for their daily transactions and can run other security measurements then it is going to benefit for them in a lot of ways. Firstly, people can provide their services around the world and can take the payments in Bitcoin, we can keep all the records of the money and their friends and relatives money without going to bank. And many more features like this necessary for countries like mine.

Imagine if everyone in India that is very poor invested only $100 into Bitcoin then in a few years after it gets to above $1,000,00 they would all have $10,000 to their name. I think this would be superb for the development of this nation which now has a reputation for many people living in slums, like Slumdog Millionaire, and if they invested into BTC they will all become Slumdog Millionaires. Wink

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:44:37 AM

Bitcoin can helped to those who are jobless that can access to the internet.bitcoin can help the country to lessen unemployment.it is an easy way to earn money that will help for their everyday needs.
Junard619

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:58:39 AM

In my experience, people are curious about Bitcoin, but negative press and its complexities are major barriers. It’s a little over people’s heads, but if you make it simple, and tell the positive sides of owning it, you have a fair chance of growing your Bitcoin community. Give it a try.
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:02 AM

That's a good question. It has a big help to the community especially to those who are in 3rd world country. We all know that many people who are in 3rd world country are poor. But because of bitcoin they are given a chance to earn even they are poor as long as you can understand how you can earn bitcoin. In my point of view bitcoin helps a lot to and many people and most of them are in poverty.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:31:49 AM

It is actually helping the community by being generating income
Especially to those who are unemployed or even those who
have stable jobs, they were able  to earn more and extend their
financial capacity, therefore it is really a big help to the community
whi believes in bitcoin and seriously patronizing it...
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:50:57 AM

Bitcoin is very convienient in terms of transactions which can help the community specifically to those who are in the financial unstable state and to those the extent whonneed financial capability. Bitcoin can be a very big help.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:27:30 AM

Bitcoin is really a big help to anyone and to the community as well, because it really gives the opportunity to earn and might as well improve their way of living. As long as you the internet connection and by just staying at home you have the chance to earn. A help also to those who are unemployed and a chance to employed people to have extra income by joining BTC. There's a big chance that a certain community will improve because of BTC, and as long as the people have the courage and push there selves harder to improve their way of living and earn something for their family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: