Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:28:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple Sig Bounties  (Read 1687 times)
themonkii (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:36:24 PM

Are we generally permitted to run more than 1 sign bounty at a time? More specifically, linking to more than one in our signatures.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
xbugitox

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:24:38 PM

I think you can only run 1 sig bounty at a time.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:31:01 PM

Are we generally permitted to run more than 1 sign bounty at a time? More specifically, linking to more than one in our signatures.

As far as most signature campaign rules are concerned, it's a no. Also there's no way to put them all in your sig unless you will make a modified one to put them all. But it will not be counted in your chosen campaign as they have own set of signature codes.

May we know why asking this in the first place?
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:18:06 PM

Depends on the campaign rules. Most campaigns require only their ad in the signature (nothing else at all but their signature). It was common practice a few years back to participate in a signature campaign with one company ad an avatar campaign with another company, but I rarely see that any more these days.

You can participate in more than one campaign, but only if you have multiple accounts here and having more than one account in the same campaign is grounds for immediate removal from the campaign (rules driven by each campaign).
themonkii (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:36:28 PM

As far as most signature campaign rules are concerned, it's a no. Also there's no way to put them all in your sig unless you will make a modified one to put them all. But it will not be counted in your chosen campaign as they have own set of signature codes.

Mainly out of the desire to double dip. If I can have 2 in my signature, its double to potential coins that I could accumulate.

coinsgod

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:01:18 AM

You can participate in more than one campaign, but only if you have multiple accounts here and having more than one account in the same campaign is grounds for immediate removal from the campaign (rules driven by each campaign).
Are you even allowed to have multiple accounts on this forum? Would seem pretty silly to allow it imo.

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:38:16 AM

Mainly out of the desire to double dip. If I can have 2 in my signature, its double to potential coins that I could accumulate.

Also, commonly the signatures that campaigns required you to to wear consumes almost (if not all) characters given to you base on your rank.

Are you even allowed to have multiple accounts on this forum? Would seem pretty silly to allow it imo.

Yes. As long as they posts with quality and sense then there is no need to disallow it and the thing is mods and admins can't regulate it effectively that's why they don't have any choice but to allow it.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:42:48 AM

It all depends on the advertisers. Most of them doesn't allow it.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 03:55:52 AM

Nearly all of the most senior among us have multiple accounts...allows the to conduct their professional business (as Moderator, Staff, or Signature Campaign Manager) with an account that doesn't get mixed up with their personal activity, posts, and opinions.

It's not even shady or "frowned upon"...it's fine. Just don't try to get paid twice from someone.
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:42:14 PM

The rules of signature campaign is set by its manager. Towards accounts with full member rank or higher ( Avatar part is active ) which have more options if participating in any campaign that bounty manager require using only signature or avatar part in order to promote their project then you can join in maximum 2 campaigns at the same time. But it's rare because most of project with its rules not incentive for this.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:03:22 PM

You can see that mostly of campaigns doesn't allow to wear multiple signatures at same time.
And I'm not really sure, but I think that multiple signatures is against forum rules. If forum mods will catch user who wear two and more signatures, they can give user ban to wear signatures.
Anyway, you are jr. member now and signature space very limited for this rank, there is enough space only for one signature.

Blackmoon Crypto

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:28:05 PM

Yes, I think you can run only one bounty campaign...but if you have multiple accounts, you can try more..
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:09:54 AM

Man, that looks funny as hell

imagine you have 3 signatures in your profile, that looks like a flooded chat board. ha ha *just kidding*

by the way, i don't think it would be allowed so better make another account and get a rank.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:33:49 AM

Nope youre not allowed to do it, and besides it is already mentioned in the rules on every campaign ,that no others signatures allowed to put in your profile this may result into rejection .
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:02:00 AM

It is not allowed to wear multiple signature while joining a signature campaign, no one would allow you to do this. You can join different avatar campaign with signature campaigns if the campaign manager allows you.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:34:23 AM

I am here about one year,not yet any signature campaign that allow multiple signature in one time. No one campaign manager accept it. If anyone try it,He will be disqualified form the campaign instantly. So dont think to join two signature campaign in one time.i am curious why you are asking join two campaign in once??
Sumaiya55

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:01:41 AM

Maybe it is permitted but you cannot do it, because even if a campaign allows you to advertise anything else in the campaign, you won't be able to fit them both in your signature space as campaigns make signature codes according to the ranks, and i don't think there will be space for two signature at a time.
zmb

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:57:20 AM

Here is a link to a great post with all the currently active signature campaigns and their conditions for entry, by staff member Mitchell:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0)
█     PoSToken (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0)    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0) ●  WebSite (https://postoken.org)  ●  Twitter (https://twitter.com/PoSToken)  ●  Slack (https://postoken.slack.com)  ●  Whitepaper (https://postoken.org/whitepaper.pdf)
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:08:04 AM

I have never seen a bounty campaign that accepts different signatures together. They prepare a fix code and you have to use only this code.
themonkii (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:15:39 PM

Wow, so all that info and the whole darn time, I had the wrong friggen signature for the bounty - DOH!
Oh well, hopefully I didn't loose too much on account of it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: