Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling HERO MEMBER FAST!! Stacked address!! Chipmixer campaign!!!  (Read 896 times)
Fastsellacc (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:37:18 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 03:59:47 AM by Fastsellacc

Hello

I need to sell asap my hero member account.

I accept any good bid. 550 activity and only high quality.

I am in a really big rush!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go half first. I send the account and the private key after i receive the other half.

Please fast...here is almost midnight. I need money till tomorrow

Fast please
DarkStar_alt

Activity: 174
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:26:28 PM

I have a decent idea of which account is for sale in the campaign.
If you buy this account, you'll have to keep up the high quality posts/same writing style or else you probably will be removed.

I would NOT buy this account for the sake of being in the ChipMixer campaign.

DO NOT Trade with this account - it is less secure than my normal account
For any inquires, I'd prefer if you PMed my normal account (DarkStar_) for a faster response.
Fastsellacc (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:53:52 AM

Yes. The account is having 2 months in chipmixer campaign. High level posting quality ...bump
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:57:29 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 12:09:29 PM by dothebeats

I have a decent idea of which account is for sale in the campaign.
If you buy this account, you'll have to keep up the high quality posts/same writing style or else you probably will be removed.

I would NOT buy this account for the sake of being in the ChipMixer campaign.

We're on the same page here and I also have an idea what account exactly is he selling. Also, this would be risky for anyone who would buy the account since once the involved account starts shitposting, it would automatically be removed from the campaign.

Would be leaving a neutral negative trust to the seller and to the suspected account.

Fastsellacc (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

The account is having no loan no scam attempt or whatever the only problem is the need of the money!!!!!!

Also my posts quality is acceptable

UP
danBitcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:59:50 PM

I think I can keep up with the post quality for the ChipMixer campaign.

I would do this trade through escrow, therefore do find an intermediary and let's do it. My offer is 0.0275
Fastsellacc (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:47:34 PM

I think I can keep up with the post quality for the ChipMixer campaign.

I would do this trade through escrow, therefore do find an intermediary and let's do it. My offer is 0.0275

I accept it mostly because of the price of the btc. Unfortunately as you can see there are many eyes on me selling this account.

I can share a merchant link with the account if you would like to look at the details .

Please understand my situation, also I understand your concerns.

Here is the btc address: 1KBnjLymD4hDmeVR2WA3MPa6dwtj24ubPp

If you text me from your original account and you have at least some trust I will send first.
danBitcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:40:58 PM

I hope no one falls for this. The seller doesn't really want to do any escrow.
Fastsellacc (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

Of course I don't want. It is more than normal... I start a trade with the escrow. I will send the account to you. How can  I prove that I actually sent that account ? How can I know that you are doing this just for flagging stolen accs?

AS I SAID BEFORE. HALF FIRST, THE OTHER HALF AFTER I SEND THE PRIIV KEY!!
dothebeats
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

Of course I don't want. It is more than normal... I start a trade with the escrow. I will send the account to you. How can  I prove that I actually sent that account ? How can I know that you are doing this just for flagging stolen accs?

If you are confident enough on the account that you're selling, you would be willing to do escrows as it lessens the potential scam that the seller can do once he receives the first payment. The buyer will send the money in full to the escrow, you will give the user and pass to the escrow. Once everything is confirmed, the trade can commence. What's more than 'normal' in that given scenario?

Fastsellacc (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:17:53 PM

If you are confident enough on the account that you're selling, you would be willing to do escrows as it lessens the potential scam that the seller can do once he receives the first payment. The buyer will send the money in full to the escrow, you will give the user and pass to the escrow. Once everything is confirmed, the trade can commence. What's more than 'normal' in that given scenario?

Maybe you are right maybe not. I am for a long time here and I saw all the types of scams. I don't want to be part of one when I am in need.

I did not asked for all the full ammount in advance, half as normal. If he doesn't pay the ammount i will share the account to meta and it will be tagged. So he will don't want to scam me Wink

If anyone interesting still UP!
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7045

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:56:47 PM

We're on the same page here and I also have an idea what account exactly is he selling. [...]

Would be leaving a neutral negative trust to the seller and to the suspected account.
FYI I don't think it's Muhammed Zakir.

1. He's not even in the campaign anymore because of inactivity. You can see that he got removed on week 11;
2. He has a green trust of 30. I think OP would be dumb to sell the account for such low amount of 0.0275;

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:31:56 AM

Wonder who it is...

Just checked the chip mixer spreadsheet and clicked on all the profiles, I have around 4-5 account that has around that same level of activity, but they all have a super good level of post quality and I think it would be pretty obvious if the account was sold, etc "password has been changed recently"

Don't think that or even has access to this accounts, if he did he wouldn't be selling them for 0.0275 and refusing to escrow. 0.0275 is less than one week of posting in the campaign or to be exact, 37 posts.

Fastsellacc (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:14:05 PM

Wonder who it is...

Just checked the chip mixer spreadsheet and clicked on all the profiles, I have around 4-5 account that has around that same level of activity, but they all have a super good level of post quality and I think it would be pretty obvious if the account was sold, etc "password has been changed recently"

Don't think that or even has access to this accounts, if he did he wouldn't be selling them for 0.0275 and refusing to escrow. 0.0275 is less than one week of posting in the campaign or to be exact, 37 posts.

Do you think I have time to post? Actually I am struggling more to do stupid grammars here, check again the spreadshit. You just took a short look Wink

Maybe too short. Still available!

Do not try to find answer  for everything. There are things that may surprise you, curiosty killed the white cat Wink
aTriz

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:11:01 PM

Wonder who it is...

Do you think I have time to post? Actually I am struggling more to do stupid grammars here, check again the spreadshit. You just took a short look Wink

Do not try to find answer  for everything. There are things that may surprise you, curiosty killed the white cat Wink

You said it has been in the chipmixer campaign for 2 months, that is around 9-10 weeks right? Looked through 2nd and 3rd page and I can't find anything, plus I doubt you actually have access to the account, since you obviously don't want to use escrow.

Maybe if you were enrolled in the chipmixer campaign you would have received 0.0015 for these 2 posts Wink

I think it is curiosity killed the cat, doesn't have to be white.

Fastsellacc (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:40:06 PM

Wonder who it is...

You said it has been in the chipmixer campaign for 2 months, that is around 9-10 weeks right? Looked through 2nd and 3rd page and I can't find anything, plus I doubt you actually have access to the account, since you obviously don't want to use escrow.

Maybe if you were enrolled in the chipmixer campaign you would have received 0.0015 for these 2 posts Wink

it has to be only white. you really don't get what is happening! you said there are only quality postts..well from my point of view most of your posts are off topic
aTriz

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:19:54 PM

Wonder who it is...

it has to be only white. you really don't get what is happening! you said there are only quality postts..well from my point of view most of your posts are off topic

You darkstar now?
I am not one of the guys who only posts high quailty posts in threads that aren't megathreads. I post whatever I want, and then darkstar deducts whatever posts that are off topic from my last post count, and I never did say my posts where high quailty, thats what you said. The way you are posting so far, I don't think that you could enroll an account in the chipmixer campaign.

You likely don't have access to the account and once again, you don't seem too happy with using escrow, which only leaves me to believe that you are a scammer. 

Fastsellacc (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

UP
dothebeats
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:14:16 AM

We're on the same page here and I also have an idea what account exactly is he selling. [...]

FYI I don't think it's Muhammed Zakir.

1. He's not even in the campaign anymore because of inactivity. You can see that he got removed on week 11;
2. He has a green trust of 30. I think OP would be dumb to sell the account for such low amount of 0.0275;

I know, but again scammers would settle to virtually anything just to get away with it faster. Again, I would not be leaving the neg trust for the mean time as long as MZ isn't around to verify everything. For all you know, hacked accounts could be inactive for a while and would just be active when it's sold.

I trust MZ heavily, but his inactivity makes me think that the account is compromised.

Fastsellacc (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:30:53 AM

selling with 0.025 now!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: