Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE)  (Read 352084 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
noobinscrypt

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:51:27 AM

Just want to know if there are any bounties for an arabic translation? I know some people that may be interested in doing so.

Also, any sign ups to twitter and what not to get free coins? thanks
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:59:09 AM

Just want to know if there are any bounties for an arabic translation? I know some people that may be interested in doing so.

Also, any sign ups to twitter and what not to get free coins? thanks

As far as I know, they are not running any campaigns for the project but for the translation part maybe you try PMing OP.

compmaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:10:40 AM

So essentially this team is going to compete with Steam VR and Playstation VR, and become a viable platform?

Think carefully before you guys invest, sure this coin may have some nice images and designs, and may as well have a large investment pool (mainly from the said people involved with the project), But this coin will never reach top 50 on CMC, mark my words. You're wasting your time with individuals who think they can take on the giants of the industry with some cheap, ICO based coin. If this was anything worthwhile, they would have had VC funding a long time ago.

It comes down to valuation. I'll pay the proper value for this project. VR seems to be the hottest new ICO thing. I went into the first leaders into blockchain and VR like VOX, Decentraland and https://sharesperhour.com and now I can't even keep up with all of them. I'll buy this ICO if the price is valued right though! What's the current valuation of Looq?
SleepMachine

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:30:25 AM

Too many questions, not enough answers or detailed information.  I don't get a good feeling for this.
I think they are just technical people and just focus on product. They will need hire some marketing manager for this thread if they need success

N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:50:30 AM

Really perspective projet! I'll take part.
compmaster

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:53:51 AM

So essentially this team is going to compete with Steam VR and Playstation VR, and become a viable platform?

Think carefully before you guys invest, sure this coin may have some nice images and designs, and may as well have a large investment pool (mainly from the said people involved with the project), But this coin will never reach top 50 on CMC, mark my words. You're wasting your time with individuals who think they can take on the giants of the industry with some cheap, ICO based coin. If this was anything worthwhile, they would have had VC funding a long time ago.

It comes down to valuation. I'll pay the proper value for this project. VR seems to be the hottest new ICO thing. I went into the first leaders into blockchain and VR like VOX, Decentraland and https://sharesperhour.com and now I can't even keep up with all of them. I'll buy this ICO if the price is valued right though! What's the current valuation of Looq?

Anyone know the coin distribution, coin price and that kind of stuff to give this coin a marketcap valuation? Like the stuff that would appear on coinmarketcap.com
Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:53:01 AM

Were the quotes confirmed to be real or fake?
hendi

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

:/ Looq dev not active. but seem everything still ok. see they have 406 backer on
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5b5750f5a140f4780ef59e33597e073d4a8d3adb
ViktorM

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

Will need to research this carefully before investing.
absurding

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:53:42 PM

I'm curious to what this turns out. Hopefully a serious project.
bitrain

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:00:49 PM

And I wasn't able to find any reliable code from those guys. Github with some wip would convince me, but there is nothing and this project looks like a vaporware for less-experienced users...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

████████████████████████ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ████████████████████████
█████████████ Getting lost in the sea of cryptocurrencies? Choose Playkey token! █████████████
Website | BitcoinTalk | Slack | Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Reddit | Telegram

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:19:03 PM

it seems like this is a pretty good platform, I just saw there are two platforms of reality and this is one of them, hopefully this platform can be the best and more innovative in developing this platform can be better than others ....

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
absurding

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:49:49 PM

White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome

It's literally in the main ANN, and on the website in four different languages or so.
Is it laziness or are you this motherfucking dense?

https://looq.io/content/uploads/2017/08/LooqWhitepaper.pdf
absurding

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:46:42 AM

Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any

Do you post and delete your posts consecutively in order to bump the thread? Because that's against the rules.
KRT96

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:50:31 AM

It looks good, but only 6 days of ICO?
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:12:37 AM

it seems like this is a pretty good platform, I just saw there are two platforms of reality and this is one of them, hopefully this platform can be the best and more innovative in developing this platform can be better than others ....
Out of curiosity, which one is the other platform you are mentioning here? I like this project and want to see what the competetors are offering.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:47:46 AM

Virtual reality has leapfrog from futuristic movies etc... How does this ciin intend to compete with the likes of google?
babsjoe

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:57:28 AM

Virtual reality has leapfrog from futuristic movies etc... How does this ciin intend to compete with the likes of google?

To many claim in crypto world and no real life achievement so far. Bitcoin that was supposed to be transactional has priced out almost everybody. How many people in the US have minimum savings of $5000 in their savings account?
babsjoe

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:11:17 AM

The news on ann page is mor than enoug for all the info that you need
Dezmond

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:06:49 AM

Let's wait for further information.Because I think this project is good enough to follow its development
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: