Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE)  (Read 352090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:58:00 PM

If I compare this project to VibeHub.io, then VibeHub looks like they're a lot further in terms of development.

I also checked Vibehub Project on bitcointalk forum, but I didn't see too much difference between them.

They look quite similar. Both working on virtual reality, the team factor will be determining which one will be more successful on the market, from my perspective.
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:27:09 PM

What is the minimum order?
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:43:31 PM

I was thinking of investing today while the 75 percent bonus is active.  But I see some inconsistencies on the ANN, website, and whitepaper.  For example, whitepaper says no minimum Eth level is to be reached, but on the website it says 4000?

I see a partnership with STEAM, but no other details?  Does anyone have any more info on this?  And reading through the ANN, it seems like the team is not responding.  

So, why should people give eth if there is no active communication from team?  They have a marketing manager according to the website . .

Not trying to be difficult, but if you want my Eth I need some more information.

No need to apologize or feel as if you're being difficult. These ICOs get people excited that they over look things and don't question them.

Look at Coindash, granted it could have been a legitimate hack, but there were so many questionable things about the past behavior of the devs, and so many people who wanted to invest didn't care. They were so focused on becoming rich.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:05:39 PM

I was thinking of investing today while the 75 percent bonus is active.  But I see some inconsistencies on the ANN, website, and whitepaper.  For example, whitepaper says no minimum Eth level is to be reached, but on the website it says 4000?

I see a partnership with STEAM, but no other details?  Does anyone have any more info on this?  And readin through the ANN, it seems like the team is not responding.  

So, why should people give eth if there is no active communication from team?  They have a marketing manager according to the website . .

Not trying to be difficult, but if you want my Eth I need some more information.

I totally agree. The team is not really responsive. All the questions raised in the subreddit remained unanswered: https://www.reddit.com/r/Looq/

Does anyone know, how many coins the development will take? There seems to be no information about this.

"There are no limits to our crowdsale, no minimums to enter, and there is no minimum target to hit."
If you take this statement into account, the team could just take as many coins as they want.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I really found the concept intriguing. However, I am missing a lot of important information, before investing some ETH. Hopefully, the developers can address some of the questions.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
guesswhat

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:02:50 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 10:23:57 PM by guesswhat

Following this Project, but have questions. What will happen to unsold tokens?

How do they claim partnership with Steam and Oculus? Is this official?

And how about the sale right now? Only collected $4000?
rwessels (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:57:56 AM

I was thinking of investing today while the 75 percent bonus is active.  But I see some inconsistencies on the ANN, website, and whitepaper.  For example, whitepaper says no minimum Eth level is to be reached, but on the website it says 4000?

I see a partnership with STEAM, but no other details?  Does anyone have any more info on this?  And readin through the ANN, it seems like the team is not responding. 

So, why should people give eth if there is no active communication from team?  They have a marketing manager according to the website . .

Hey there.

Our soft target we would like to reach is 4000 ETH.

However the platform is still being developed whether or not we reach that soft target.

Most of the funds earned through the ICO are going to be spent towards marketing efforts, as that was the true reason for starting this token sale.

We are not trying to keep you from that information, however as usual, there are many small details that are overlooked to people involved with the project.

We apologize for not being more accurate with the details, and we hope that we still have your continued support.
rwessels (OP)

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:59:19 AM

I was thinking of investing today while the 75 percent bonus is active.  But I see some inconsistencies on the ANN, website, and whitepaper.  For example, whitepaper says no minimum Eth level is to be reached, but on the website it says 4000?

I see a partnership with STEAM, but no other details?  Does anyone have any more info on this?  And readin through the ANN, it seems like the team is not responding. 

So, why should people give eth if there is no active communication from team?  They have a marketing manager according to the website . .

I totally agree. The team is not really responsive. All the questions raised in the subreddit remained unanswered: https://www.reddit.com/r/Looq/

Does anyone know, how many coins the development will take? There seems to be no information about this.

"There are no limits to our crowdsale, no minimums to enter, and there is no minimum target to hit."
If you take this statement into account, the team could just take as many coins as they want.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I really found the concept intriguing. However, I am missing a lot of important information, before investing some ETH. Hopefully, the developers can address some of the questions.

Please take a look at my answer above, and please let us know if there are any other questions you may have.
jamesshen

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:14:03 AM

Looks interesting! Have bounties?
shrl24

Activity: 91

www.bitreal.eu

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:17:33 AM

Stupid question: Can I buy one of these coins with a credit card?

PM me if you have an answer

Not directly.

If you already own bitcoin, then these are the steps you'll need to follow:
1. Exchange you bitcoin to ether.
2. Transfer your ether to an ERC20 compatible wallet (MetaMask, MyEtherWallet, Mist, or Parity).
3. Send ether from that wallet to the Token Sale Address, which you'll find on the Looq website.
4. In your ether wallet, enter the following token information, after which you should see your tokens:

Token Address: 0x0a2B7FD09F82B221F4704DC2501Eb4c12Cce346D
    Token Abbreviation: LOQ
    Token Decimal: 18
5. You should also be able to see your tokens in Etherscan, just for the purpose of knowing that you own them.

shrl24

Activity: 91

www.bitreal.eu

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome

Just go to the website. All the information concerning the token sale, the whitepaper or everything else you need to know can be found there: https://looq.io/

Rubik777

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:00:24 AM

rwessels can you please tell us when will the ICO end?
Hung_Daddy

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:13:31 AM

Stupid question: Can I buy one of these coins with a credit card?

PM me if you have an answer
Hung_Daddy

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:16:49 AM

Saw this from another site, and thought of this ICO. Is this related to this coin at all? Sorry for the length:

OpenLedger is based on the BitShares’s “market peg” idea. BitShares differs from WAVES in two fundamental ways. First, its consensus algorithm is DPoS, meaning that only a given number of “delegates” have the power to validate blockchain transactions, as opposed to the PoS consensus where each full node is accredited for validation. This means that the WAVES platform supports full decentralization whereas BitShares team is not taking a step out of their “delegated” version. The second difference is the feasibility of the “market peg” approach. This is of course open to discussion, but one may objectively evaluate the success of that approach by looking at the history of their most praised market pegged crypto-asset, namely, BitUSD. I doubt if any big corporation in the future will ever decide to rely on the idea “if everyone thinks something is worth 1 USD, then that thing is forced to be worth 1 USD.”
Hung_Daddy

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:26:54 AM

White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome
Hung_Daddy

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:30:21 AM

Looked up WAVES and saw this quote:

Waves is a decentralized platform, in the same sense as Bitcoin, blockchain where different kinds of transactions can occur. When mentioning “brokers” I meant different blockchains where you can issue asset. Imagine you have a token on ETH platform and would like to move this token to BTC colored coins. It would be great to have a protocol for this. So we will try also to create a protocol for token/asset transfer between blockchains. Assets issued on NXT or ETH can be transferred to ETH.

Will this be integrated into ICOs like this? Sorry if this makes no sense but Im having trouble grasping these concepts
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:56:10 PM

Hey there.

Our soft target we would like to reach is 4000 ETH.

However the platform is still being developed whether or not we reach that soft target.

Most of the funds earned through the ICO are going to be spent towards marketing efforts, as that was the true reason for starting this token sale.

We are not trying to keep you from that information, however as usual, there are many small details that are overlooked to people involved with the project.

We apologize for not being more accurate with the details, and we hope that we still have your continued support.

75 percent bonus over?  And thank you for responding.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
margana

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:08:19 PM

How long should it take to receive tokens after sending ETH to the crowd sale address?
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:43:57 PM

How long should it take to receive tokens after sending ETH to the crowd sale address?

You wont be receiving anything from this project. You should know that they are using an auto posting bot better stay away from this.
margana

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:45:25 PM

You wont be receiving anything from this project. You should know that they are using an auto posting bot better stay away from this.

What are you trying to say?  It's a scam, you contribute and nothing comes back?  That would be pretty surprising, they look a lot more legit than most other token sales!
ClearLunatic

Activity: 139

ClearLunatic @ PrimeDice

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:23:46 AM

Where do we actually SEE the Partnerships? I saw a post that Looq was a scam.. and I believe so too
Why would STEAM and these big profiles but their names on an ICO ...this early. Token Sales aren't really adopted by brands, it's too grey area

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: