Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE)  (Read 352095 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:30:26 AM

White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome

Same question here!
I believe that developers team will be more active here. As we can observe in other projects it is the most important thing for investors!
SuperSayin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:41:26 AM

Just wanted to make a post for everyone to see because I think it is important. I'm a big fan of VR, own an Oculus Rift, and use several VR apps +games. I'm very excited about the Vibehub platform, and I think Spectiv and Decentraland could be interesting as well. I want to offer a warning though about Looq because I strongly believe that it might be a scam. I don't say this to hate on the project because I support any innovation in VR, but LOOQ is blatantly lying about their mock-up.

The Looq mock-up is literally a screenshot of the Oculus Rift store, but they just put the Looq logo in the top header bar. I highly doubt they have any partnerships they mentioned, but I do know that they stole an image of the Oculus Rift store and are trying to pass it on as their own. Plus the team is barely communicating in the thread. Take this for what you want, but please take caution. Below is an image of the Oculus Rift store, notice how it is exactly the same as the "Looq Mock-Up":

Oculus Rift Store:
https://i.imgur.com/i0dnFum.jpg

Looq Mock-up:
https://i.imgur.com/0TPZMn8.png
JReag

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:11:32 AM

Just wanted to make a post for everyone to see because I think it is important. I'm a big fan of VR, own an Oculus Rift, and use several VR apps +games. I'm very excited about the Vibehub platform, and I think Spectiv and Decentraland could be interesting as well. I want to offer a warning though about Looq because I strongly believe that it might be a scam. I don't say this to hate on the project because I support any innovation in VR, but LOOQ is blatantly lying about their mock-up.

The Looq mock-up is literally a screenshot of the Oculus Rift store, but they just put the Looq logo in the top header bar. I highly doubt they have any partnerships they mentioned, but I do know that they stole an image of the Oculus Rift store and are trying to pass it on as their own. Plus the team is barely communicating in the thread. Take this for what you want, but please take caution. Below is an image of the Oculus Rift store, notice how it is exactly the same as the "Looq Mock-Up":

Oculus Rift Store:

Looq Mock-up:

Thanks for your heads up, man.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:15:03 AM

White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome

Same question here!
I believe that developers team will be more active here. As we can observe in other projects it is the most important thing for investors!

there are many preparations to be done by the developer.. but I think Whitepaper is the most important thing to start an ico
I hope the developer will not make a mistake that could make investors doubt

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:55:05 AM

Oculus Rift Store:

Looq Mock-up:

Well, that settle it for me.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:00:25 AM

Oculus Rift Store:

Looq Mock-up:

Well, that settle it for me.
Thank for sharing this information. I will have follow to check more information about this project before do anything

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:21:37 AM

Yes it's a SCAM!

OP deleted my posts after saying it COULD be a scam.

So now after I know he keeps deleting my posts it's 100% a scam....

AND yes Hung_Daddy is a bot...

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Hung_Daddy

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:38:04 AM

Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any
Hung_Daddy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:41:42 AM

Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

interesting project Smiley
Hung_Daddy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

So what are your guys thoughts on this anyways?

Cant find many reviews about it except from reddit
Hung_Daddy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:49:02 AM

how many tokens/coins are in existence?
Hung_Daddy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:52:38 AM

Other than other curencies I have, I only have 1 BTC but I can throw a little in since this seems like a decent idea

I know Im super late to the party but someone fill me in as to what I should be doing here
markus_st

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:52:43 AM

So what are your guys thoughts on this anyways?

Cant find many reviews about it except from reddit

Where do you look for reviews by the way? Is there any proofed reviewers?
parashut

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:35:56 AM

This is a claim! Do not transfer money! team does not contact. I sent
ethereum and did not receive my tokens!
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:07:39 PM

I like this idea of projects, but I'm not sure what here is safe to invest, I don't see a team work so the team often does not communicate, it makes you wonder about what we can lose money
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:17:09 PM

Hey Devs
Is there any bounty program ? Maybe translation or twitter bounty will be enough for me because i actually didnt find any bounty related to looq platform .
silklich

Activity: 394

i like Phore

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:55:28 PM

woooow

so big scam!
you should white paper.

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:17:54 PM

It seems like this will solve lot of payment issues with the virtual world. I am looking forward to its integration with freelancing and other stuff where people would use a service online and make payments instantly. This would help the freelancing community a lot and I must admit that this is once area that needs some sort of rigid payment system. If we can capture some of the leading freelancing sites, we can do wonders with this coin.

I wish the dev all the very best and this thread goes in my favorite list.

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:40:06 PM

This is a claim! Do not transfer money! team does not contact. I sent
ethereum and did not receive my tokens!
What do you mean?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: