Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST OFFER Antminer L3+ Scrypt Litecoin and D3 Dash X11 Miner Paid available!  (Read 1006 times)
inlovewiththedj (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:02:32 PM

Hi guys

Hi everyone

Today i have a really special opportunity for you guys to buy Antminer L3+. On Wednesday I ordered 12 pieces. The bitmain will ship the goods on october 10th.

Antminer l3+ can be also changed in settings to mine any other coin or cyrptocurrency (Scrypt), 1 year guareentee for each machine to work, for more informaation email me for details.

Preferred payment (price for one): 48 Litecoin or 0.75 Bitcoin, optionally Euro (Neteller) 1900 Euro, or PayPal 2199 USD (Disadvantageous conversion costs to my currency, not preffered :/))

I have also antminer d3 for dash coin or other x11 coins (Check my auctions)

Antminer D3 can be also changed in settings to mine any other coin or cyrptocurrency (X11), 1 year guarantee for each machine to work, for more information email me for details.

I ordered 12 pieces. The bitmain will ship the goods on october 15th.

Preferred payment (price for one): 62 LTC or 0.86 BTC, optionally Euro (Neteller) 2570 Euro, or PayPal 2999 USD (Disadvantageous conversion costs to my currency, not preffered :/))

I recommend to everyone, a reliable transaction and best hardware right now on the market.

Lets check ebay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/inlovewiththedj?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Email me for questions about Payment or other issues.

Thanks

Address:

LTC: LgmHLz1cqs3KYgpyi1zpYQpKzA8pUGiyU7

BTC: 1AkL9odkKdzWwPa4MiJ2FwbW4sUonKEDEu

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: