Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wasn't that good to use bitcoin as your lifetime asset?  (Read 4152 times)
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:50:12 PM

Please help me make clear idea about how good bitcoin is to be a digital asset as we become old in the future, and this served as our lifetime asset same as pension when your retire from your current job at the age of 60.

I personally think that it is a really good investment for the future. I actually plan to keep my earnings for now. It will serve as an investment for me even though I am still studying so that when I reach the age of 25, I can already reap the profit due to the increase in bitcoin price. I surely hope that it will be huge by that time.
I think that bitcoin is not that stable and it is unpredictable to be used by someone as an asset for them for life. I mean it can be somehow a help for anyone for it to be their extra income because you could really earn a lot but we all know that it is unpredictable most of the times and it is not that well to be a support for living.
I do not agree, bitcoin may be very volatile in the short term but if you look the charts with all the history of bitcoin you will see the chart going up, so bitcoin is a great investment for the long term and anyone that is thinking about his future must get at least one bitcoin, if you do that I would not be surprised if you were able to get ten times your investment in the next decade.
Simple if you are holder Bitcoin and your target is $100,000 or even $ 1,000,000 for each.
The price of Bitcoin today really cheap if compare to your target.
That is reason you can buy Bitcoin and do not let some dumped on market make you care.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:54:58 AM

Bitcoin is a very good investment form in the current era. but not yet predictable if bitcoin is a great asset for the rest of our lifetime. we will not know between the next 20 years about bitcoin. I do not think we should keep the bitcoin assets we have in a lifetime. we should do is we have to have a target within a period of every 5 years it has to invest our assets in other areas that have the nature of lilies, such as one of them is investing in gold proverti and many others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:52:52 AM

Bitcoin is a very good investment form in the current era. but not yet predictable if bitcoin is a great asset for the rest of our lifetime. we will not know between the next 20 years about bitcoin. I do not think we should keep the bitcoin assets we have in a lifetime. we should do is we have to have a target within a period of every 5 years it has to invest our assets in other areas that have the nature of lilies, such as one of them is investing in gold proverti and many others.
5 years is enough for me to consider bitcoin as a great asset and like what you said its better to divert earnings from here to another form, maybe new things
will be introduce after 5 years but as of now I can call this as great one to be consider and to bring more gain in such time frame.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:58:41 AM

for now bitcoin is a valuable asset and has a very high value, with bitcoin we have an income that I think is helpful for economic change to a better phase.
I think as long as there are still many users who make transactions with bitcoin, of course bitcoin will survive and remain a valuable asset.
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:10:36 AM

bitcoin is great for you as a lifetime asset. if you invest bitcoin on this day, and you save it for your assets. probably in old age, you will earn from your bitcoin. you do not need to work in old age. because you can already enjoy the bitcoin results that you save at a young age. it is a good idea for you so you do not have to work in your old age. maybe bitcoin prices will be very high and your money doubled. you will smile in old age to see bitcoin provides an unexpected income.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:23:07 AM

bitcoin is great for you as a lifetime asset. if you invest bitcoin on this day, and you save it for your assets. probably in old age, you will earn from your bitcoin. you do not need to work in old age. because you can already enjoy the bitcoin results that you save at a young age. it is a good idea for you so you do not have to work in your old age. maybe bitcoin prices will be very high and your money doubled. you will smile in old age to see bitcoin provides an unexpected income.
I tend to disagree with this. It is profitable if you will hold it for like 5 years since it is still within our expectations that bitcoin still rocks. But if we will save it for retirement, it is very risky since we don't know what lies ahead. What if big war do happens? What if bitcoin will fall before we retire? All our efforts in saving will be lost. For me, its better to just know the possibly yearly on what will happen and if bitcoin still good, then continue holding it until the right time comes on when to sell it.
nicster551

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:24:55 AM

Yes I agree to you that bitcoin is a good lifetime asset because the money that you are invest in bitcoin are continuing to grow in the future. The more people that holds it can help the bitcoin to become more valuable and profitable for everyone. It is good to hold bitcoin and enjoy the profit from it in the future.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:42:01 AM

Please help me make clear idea about how good bitcoin is to be a digital asset as we become old in the future, and this served as our lifetime asset same as pension when your retire from your current job at the age of 60.

IMO, bitcoin must be treat as investation rather than currency so if you really want to invest something really good and stable, gold will be a great choice.
When you decide to invest bitcoin, you're risking your wealth on it but based on bitcoin graph , it seems promosing as future investment
garmerys

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:15:28 AM

IMO, bitcoin must be treat as investation rather than currency so if you really want to invest something really good and stable, gold will be a great choice.
When you decide to invest bitcoin, you're risking your wealth on it but based on bitcoin graph , it seems promosing as future investment
It is no longer a currency. People are treating bitcoin as an investment since last year I guess. Gold is stable but not much promising like bitcoins about enormous profits. Bitcoins are better than gold in many aspects and that’s the reason major gold investors have now become bitcoin investors.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:21:04 AM

No one knows on how long bitcoin can stand in the market but as long there is a big market cap it can go further. I know this thing and my bitcoin's are serving as my life time digital asset. It's like a gold as many are saying and I treat it that way. More precious than gold because it's price is on a continuous movement and I don't care if it goes down because it will go up without a doubt.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:21:12 PM

It is a very good thing, but there is a possibility that it can just disappear from the web one day(though its not possible) but anything can happen to the market and you could lose your coins.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:38:11 PM

I personally think that it is a really good investment for the future. I actually plan to keep my earnings for now. It will serve as an investment for me even though I am still studying so that when I reach the age of 25, I can already reap the profit due to the increase in bitcoin price. I surely hope that it will be huge by that time.
I think that bitcoin is not that stable and it is unpredictable to be used by someone as an asset for them for life. I mean it can be somehow a help for anyone for it to be their extra income because you could really earn a lot but we all know that it is unpredictable most of the times and it is not that well to be a support for living.
I do not agree, bitcoin may be very volatile in the short term but if you look the charts with all the history of bitcoin you will see the chart going up, so bitcoin is a great investment for the long term and anyone that is thinking about his future must get at least one bitcoin, if you do that I would not be surprised if you were able to get ten times your investment in the next decade.
Simple if you are holder Bitcoin and your target is $100,000 or even $ 1,000,000 for each.
That is reason you can buy Bitcoin and do not let some dumped on market make you care.
Those prices seem to be on the high side but I agree on the principle, some people were complaining that bitcoin was too expensive at 200, then complained at 600 then at 1000 and they keep complaining at the price of 4500, wake up people, bitcoin is not going to stop going up for a long time, the longer you complain the more difficult is going to become to get a single bitcoin, on the other hand those that kept buying no matter what have incredible profits.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:01:31 PM

The idea of you using bitcoin as a lifetime asset I would say is a crazy idea, for God’s sake this stuff just came up some years ago and some people are already planning to pump their life savings into it to give them profit. That’s insane
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:41:22 PM

it's a good idea only if you don't intent to sell, as long as you have the money to invest, go for it

make sure not to overdo it though
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

It's pretty well idea. Many people consider this opportunity now, so i'm not surprised that you ask community about your idea.
Like someone said you only have to check charts from past few years to discover that so far it's a great investment.
The only disadvantages for you may be the storage of your coin/s. Because you will have to keep it in very safe place and remember the password. If you loose it you lost everything. Have it on attention.
halych

Activity: 189

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:01:49 PM

I believe that 5 years is really enough time for the asset to bring a good profit. Nothing can be forever and you need to keep a close watch on the changes in order to protect yourself against losses.

Chyton

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:04:51 PM

It is no longer a currency. People are treating bitcoin as an investment since last year I guess. Gold is stable but not much promising like bitcoins about enormous profits. Bitcoins are better than gold in many aspects and that’s the reason major gold investors have now become bitcoin investors.
I agree with you that Bitcoin is no longer a currency, people are treating Bitcoin as digital gold/investment not as currency.
Sure gold is stable but it's hard to liquidize gold, while it's super easy to liquidize Bitcoin. Even though gold will give you consistent profits, Bitcoin will give you uncertain big profit/loss (the riskier it's the more you'll get from it).

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Angeltwist12

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

5 years is enough for me to consider bitcoin as a great asset and like what you said its better to divert earnings from here to another form, maybe new things
will be introduce after 5 years but as of now I can call this as great one to be consider and to bring more gain in such time frame.

Yup, indeed bitcoin is an incredible asset for us all. Because we can get bigger profits from all that exists and also we do not have to bother to go out to get a job or income. But one thing we really have to do is to work hard, smart, and never give up is the formula of all the benefits. If we do not have it then it will be a little difficult to get peace. Only patience can give us the possibility of becoming bigger
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

Yeah I agree to you. The reason why I hold my bitcoins is I want to have more profit. I waitng the time that the bitcoin will extremely pump to sell all of my bitcoins. I think the bitcoin will become $10,000 per each before the year will end.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:04:43 PM

for now, i am use bitcoin as my asset and investment and if i have a chance to save more bitcoin, then i save more bitcoin. but if from bitcoin, i can withdraw much of money, then i will use to buy offline investment like real estate, build a house for rent or else. but beside makes bitcoin as my asset, i will use the other coins as my asset too because i see altcoin have a good chance too like bitcoin but i don't know until how long the altcoin coins like eth and else will be stay.
Yeah right, if bitcoin is better used as an asset periodically I mean if you have had enough of bitcoin and you can sell it or attract a lot of money to buy something in the form of asset because if too much will cause risk the Act of theft. It would be nice if we keep assets in the form of a House (can be contracted out/lease) or land every year its price always rises and there is no death.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: