Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wasn't that good to use bitcoin as your lifetime asset?  (Read 4152 times)
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:33:11 PM

Please help me make clear idea about how good bitcoin is to be a digital asset as we become old in the future, and this served as our lifetime asset same as pension when your retire from your current job at the age of 60.

Well by then if Bitcoin prices rests at something solid above 1 million you can be sure it will be enough to retire on given you had enough of it while you were younger. Now whether it will be spendable on a daily basis is another argument but regardless of that you will be able to take out a year's expenses by selling it on the market and given it to somebody else. This is what I hope occurs with Bitcoin long term if not I will sell when the ship looks like it is sinking (I don't think that will happen though).

I think we should stay in balance with the ownership of real-world assets, we do not need to trust 100% with bitcoin and still have a safe limit for comfort in retirement, bitcoin should be considered an active asset because if we are not active when Bitcoin experiences a strong decline it will become a disaster. But if you can continue to analyze charts then it will be the best asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:48:57 PM

Please help me make clear idea about how good bitcoin is to be a digital asset as we become old in the future, and this served as our lifetime asset same as pension when your retire from your current job at the age of 60.

Well by then if Bitcoin prices rests at something solid above 1 million you can be sure it will be enough to retire on given you had enough of it while you were younger. Now whether it will be spendable on a daily basis is another argument but regardless of that you will be able to take out a year's expenses by selling it on the market and given it to somebody else. This is what I hope occurs with Bitcoin long term if not I will sell when the ship looks like it is sinking (I don't think that will happen though).

I think we should stay in balance with the ownership of real-world assets, we do not need to trust 100% with bitcoin and still have a safe limit for comfort in retirement, bitcoin should be considered an active asset because if we are not active when Bitcoin experiences a strong decline it will become a disaster. But if you can continue to analyze charts then it will be the best asset.

Bitcoin will be good to use if the fee was not so big and i think You are right, we don't need to trust in bitcoin 100 % because the value can be decrease anytime .
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:30:33 AM

Well bitcoin has many potential that you can use as a pension when you retired to your job. You can see bitcoin price today, rising like an eagle but do not invest all your money in bitcoin. Old man saying, do not put in one basket.
rcticoin

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:55:08 AM

make bitcoin as assets lifetime for me would be very useful in the future, if we look of the income as pembinsnis in the wild world cryptocurrencies we can not guarantee, using bitcoin you don't have to worry if your age was 60 up to look for income, bitcoin will help you regardless of your physical condition, while you can save on bitcoin, do not too late to towards a bright future.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:15:56 AM

Yes of course because as you can see, bitcoin is there since 2009 and remains to be stable despite of traveling a rough road and a couple of updates. Still, bitcoin is the number 1 crypto currency and this makes me believe that BITCOIn is built to withstand and last for even a century to come. So don't hesitate to invest in bitcoin since i started it too regardless of how high its market vaule today.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:27:40 AM

This is not hard to believe. I mean the very reason that we hold onto our own bitcoin is because of the belief that there would come a time when it's value would be really high. Now, this is what we believe that will happen in just a few months. But, what if it will still be possible in a few years and the highest price could fall there? It is better to be ready for that day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: