Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Micro hash/Legit or Scam  (Read 9539 times)
Nichols3018 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:19:04 AM

Just started using micro hash. Thinking about investing a modest amount of coin. Has anyone used it? Whats feedback like around here??
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manifo1d

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

Just started using micro hash. Thinking about investing a modest amount of coin. Has anyone used it? Whats feedback like around here??

Bunch of haters here but I use it. I've seen people deposit and make withdrawals on other forums.

I found out about it from a long time user on a bodybuilding forum so I'll give it a shot.

However 100GHS a limit cap seems like an issue, and 10% a day guarantee  seems a bit questionable

How much do the average cloud miners get for you percentage wise?
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

this is not legit as you can see it proving free hash like hashocen they also provide free hash to get user and once you get free you force to buy paid so that you can withdrawal the fun got form free hash ..as way hashocen done it ..

Also not cloud mining will get roi in 7 day ..dam sure not possible any way ...

So complete scam
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:01:33 PM

Its looks like vixice, metizer, flex and another hyip site that based on cloud mining. ROI in 7 days omg. Maybe its paying for now, but we never know about 1 weeks again, 2 weeks again and maybe in 3-5 days the site will down and become scam. And lifetime investment with 7 days ROI. Lets say if i invested 1 btc, and in 30 days i will have 3 btc (2 btc profit). And if this site paying for just 1 years, i will get 24 bitcoin demm...

Many people will easy to get rich if like that, maybe for now its paying. But, dont know in another days.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
manifo1d

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:13:35 PM

this is not legit as you can see it proving free hash like hashocen they also provide free hash to get user and once you get free you force to buy paid so that you can withdrawal the fun got form free hash ..as way hashocen done it ..

Also not cloud mining will get roi in 7 day ..dam sure not possible any way ...

So complete scam

Is their a way to cloudmine thats cut and dry like this site plus user friendly?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:18:08 PM

However 100GHS a limit cap seems like an issue, and 10% a day guarantee  seems a bit questionable

this is just a quick shot off a mining calculator

that aside, everything this site seems to be promising are just out of the realm of possibility; 10%+ of initial investment a day with just 100gh/s, and roi in 7 days? nah.
keep in mind the screenshot above isnt even accounting for difficulty increases. tbh can't think of it as anything other than a ponzi, id stay far, far away.
Unless they show extensive evidence of them actually owning the miners i wouldnt consider them a legitimate operation.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
manifo1d

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:44:39 PM

However 100GHS a limit cap seems like an issue, and 10% a day guarantee  seems a bit questionable

https://i.imgur.com/s5AlXAJ.png

that aside, everything this site seems to be promising are just out of the realm of possibility; 10%+ of initial investment a day with just 100gh/s, and roi in 7 days? nah.
keep in mind the screenshot above isnt even accounting for difficulty increases. tbh can't think of it as anything other than a ponzi, id stay far, far away.
Unless they show extensive evidence of them actually owning the miners i wouldnt consider them a legitimate operation.

They payout. Can't be all that bad.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:09:19 PM

Unrealistic profit - check
No pictures of equipment - check
3 level affiliate commission - check

I don't need to go further than this. This is ponzi shit.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:58:46 PM

All their claims are clear indication of their motives to run away within first few weeks or months.

Lifetime Investment
Profit in just 7 to 17 days
All of the above claims are too good to be true. Also according to their mining calculator you will make 3x in just one month which is just impossible in real mining. So they are just another hyip/ponzi out there, stay away from them at any cost.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
manifo1d

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:13:24 PM

All their claims are clear indication of their motives to run away within first few weeks or months.

Lifetime Investment
All of the above claims are too good to be true. Also according to their mining calculator you will make 3x in just one month which is just impossible in real mining. So they are just another hyip/ponzi out there, stay away from them at any cost.

I was able to make withdrawals
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:01:19 PM

Lifetime Investment

I was able to make withdrawals
Can you give us a proof that you receive your withdrawals or this is another way to promote your own site..
I don't believe in many cloud mining site because almost all of them are scam.. never heard that there are legit that can stay for too long i was here in bitcoin 2015 and i think its enough to know those all ponzi and cloud mining site are useless they are just attracting people to invest and run after getting a large amount or never paid  in the end..
So for those newbie here don't find or search it you are just wasting your time to invest for nothing .
Nichols3018 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

All feed back is appreciated. Ive already deposited the minimum 0.00174327. I thought it to be extreme on returns also. To deposit under 2btc and return over 8btc a month sounds to good to be true. As stated above if this was the case everyone would be rich..
Nichols3018 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:14:11 PM

Was considering depositing more. But not after all the speculation and unrealistic returns. I will request a withdrawal and let you guys know what happens. If successful or not I will post the addi
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:03:39 PM

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/s5AlXAJ.png[/img]

not true at all. just about every one of these schemes, even the ones that blatantly advertise themselves as a ponzi pay out at the start to either attract more investors in the hopes of a payout, even though many of them might be fully aware what they're getting into, or to just keep the illusion going longer to attract more investors.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
manifo1d

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:36:06 PM

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/s5AlXAJ.png[/img]

not true at all. just about every one of these schemes, even the ones that blatantly advertise themselves as a ponzi pay out at the start to either attract more investors in the hopes of a payout, even though many of them might be fully aware what they're getting into, or to just keep the illusion going longer to attract more investors.

So they payout by little and then don't pay out at all? ok...
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:37:11 AM

That's the problem with cloudmining nowdays because it requires you to invest a significant amount to be able to get profit. The feedack here, mostly, is forget about cloudmining sites they're scams in 90%. Honestly, I wouldn't invest now. I did invest in cex.io and some russian service and actually got ROI but that was a few years back.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

Cloud mining is not recomended....
7 days profit???
All of you will request to resign from your job next week
And sleep ~ eat ~ sleep ~ eat

Nichols3018 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:43:47 AM

Not promoting the site but like i said i would do here are my withdrAWALS.   I got in early only deposited the min I have made my deposit back. Lets see how much longer it lasts..
#8549   2017-08-09 12:05:56   3Pwr4CyT6usQL6NQLAVJMru4rK5GnzY5BG   60 KH/s   0.00059843 BTC    Done
 Transaction link
#13439   2017-08-11 16:56:59   3Pwr4CyT6usQL6NQLAVJMru4rK5GnzY5BG   60 KH/s   0.0004632 BTC    Done
 Transaction link
#17409   2017-08-13 03:26:12   3Pwr4CyT6usQL6NQLAVJMru4rK5GnzY5BG   60 KH/s   0.00026278 BTC    Done
 Transaction link
#24854   2017-08-15 03:15:33   3Pwr4CyT6usQL6NQLAVJMru4rK5GnzY5BG   60 KH/s   0.00033056 BTC    Done
 Transaction link
manifo1d

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

Not promoting the site but like i said i would do here are my withdrAWALS.   I got in early only deposited the min I have made my deposit back. Lets see how much longer it lasts..
#8549   2017-08-09 12:05:56   3Pwr4CyT6usQL6NQLAVJMru4rK5GnzY5BG   60 KH/s   0.00059843 BTC    Done
 Transaction link
#13439   2017-08-11 16:56:59   3Pwr4CyT6usQL6NQLAVJMru4rK5GnzY5BG   60 KH/s   0.0004632 BTC    Done
 Transaction link
#17409   2017-08-13 03:26:12   3Pwr4CyT6usQL6NQLAVJMru4rK5GnzY5BG   60 KH/s   0.00026278 BTC    Done
 Transaction link
#24854   2017-08-15 03:15:33   3Pwr4CyT6usQL6NQLAVJMru4rK5GnzY5BG   60 KH/s   0.00033056 BTC    Done
 Transaction link

I've actually deposited quite a bit and reinvested.

It's done me well.

Haters gonna hate. I'll ride this wave till it pops.
pj29493

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:46:29 AM

will it work even you offline?>
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: