Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CURRYPTO Public Issue #3] All aboard Viacoin!  (Read 497 times)
currypto (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:31:42 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 12:26:37 AM by currypto

There was a lot of talk about Viacoin last week. After looking into it, I've unfortunately learned it's not innovative, and it's probably turned from what was supposed to be a legit project to a pump and dump coin. I got a lot of hate from my opinion but alas, a small price to pay. I hope you enjoy, leave feedback, and consider maybe joining my service...You'll be the first! Cheesy

http://currypto.club/hello-world/btc_via/all-aboard-viacoin

TL;DR: Viacoin is NOT a scam, but a pump and dump coin. Not worth long term investment.

If you enjoyed this, check out my other public articles, or consider joining to read more content and support me:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050474.msg20432209#msg20432209
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047973.msg20407368#msg20407368

I am working hard to support myself on cryptocurrency, and use my computer science knowledge to give something useful to the world. Please leave feedback as well, even if it's just "this is shit" or "good article". It means a lot to me.

What mystery coin should I look into next?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:34:42 AM

ddude get lost, via is the best coin out there and it will go to 10 dollars per coin, very cheap right now
currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 03:12:28 PM

ddude get lost, via is the best coin out there and it will go to 10 dollars per coin, very cheap right now

Wow such insight.

I want to ask you, why do you think this? Why is Via the best? Enlighten me.

joshvdk

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:35:16 PM

So in other words you bought at the top and sold the bottom and now you are butthurt?

currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 03:40:40 PM

So in other words you bought at the top and sold the bottom and now you are butthurt?

Uh no? I didn't buy this at all - why the hell would I?

Talk about some hostile investors Smiley Just relax and maybe actually read what I wrote, and lets have a good argument!

joshvdk

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

I have read everything you wrote and you clearly don't know anything about programming or debugging or optimizing code lol and you haven't even talked about anything unique via has which it clearly has if you would know anything about crypto Wink. And you know real Pump en dump coins moon with a x10 in 1 day via never did something like that, you really should do better research or atleast try to understand fundamentals before you make yourself look like an absolute retard by making a thread like this lol. And yes I own Viacoin and I'm not a hostile in anyway the only one being hostile is you with all your I hate viacoin comments/threads lol

currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:36:22 PM

I have read everything you wrote and you clearly don't know anything about programming or debugging or optimizing code lol and you haven't even talked about anything unique via has which it clearly has if you would know anything about crypto Wink. And you know real Pump en dump coins moon with a x10 in 1 day via never did something like that, you really should do better research or atleast try to understand fundamentals before you make yourself look like an absolute retard by making a thread like this lol. And yes I own Viacoin and I'm not a hostile in anyway the only one being hostile is you with all your I hate viacoin comments/threads lol

You have created a great example of hostility Smiley +1 mate.

I have never once said I hate Viacoin either - you can quote me on that!

counterplay

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:32:08 PM

It seems like you are posting a bit too often about Viacoin if you are completely uninterested in buying some.
Could it be that you missed the cheap prices and want to create some FUD to dump the coin and buy in cheap?

currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

It seems like you are posting a bit too often about Viacoin if you are completely uninterested in buying some.
Could it be that you missed the cheap prices and want to create some FUD to dump the coin and buy in cheap?

I am posting often because there is actual discussion happening now. I have zero Viacoin, and I never will because I don't believe in its long term value.

Thank you for the conspiracy theory  Cool

btsfreak

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:23:09 PM

I am posting often because there is actual discussion happening now. I have zero Viacoin, and I never will because I don't believe in its long term value.

Hey "Fact-based cryptocurrency researcher", bahahaaaa! Get a life!
currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:28:21 PM

Hey "Fact-based cryptocurrency researcher", bahahaaaa! Get a life!

Why the quotations? Even Romano agrees with me...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: