Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The current increase in price of bitcoin and it advantage  (Read 752 times)
pontoumporcento

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:23:51 PM

With the recent rise in the price of bitcoin to us dollars to as high as $3305 as at yesterday, the best period to trade your bitcoin is now.

Yes, indeed the best time to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:31:43 AM

it depends on the person who owns it if he/she wants to sell it...
if you really need cash you may now do it...
But other are holding it for a long time..
in preparation for the legalization/acceptance of bitcoin worldwide.
and i think by that time bitcoin will have a lot more value...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:01:36 AM

With the recent rise in the price of bitcoin to us dollars to as high as $3305 as at yesterday, the best period to trade your bitcoin is now.
if holders wait for another month they will get double profit because i can smell $4500 Tongue

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:10:13 AM

Maybe for the short term traders it would be the best time to sell now since there is a possibility it would bounce back to 2,800+ or more. For the long term traders, it is still early to sell now because more people are joining the bandwagon which would mean a higher demand thus a higher price. We will just hodl and wait.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
smileee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:24:19 PM

Some people are holding bitcoins for the long-term, when it goes up even more. Anyway, what would you do if you were to sell all your bitcoins?
After all the rumors passed, Bitcoin prices have risen again. That brings benefits to many people, especially Bitcoin investors

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:01:34 PM

If you do not need to hold for long time, this is the best time to sell bitcoin. But when I read the comments here some experts are predicting it has the possibility raise up to higher price end of this year. Decision is totally depend on you with your requirements. And also if you wait from long time until reach to this price, then this is the time for you to sell. No one can make 100% sure what will happen in the future.

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:25:16 PM

The current increase of price is an advantage alright but it gives me an idea of not to sell my bitcoins, not now not ever. That only means to show that bitcoin is still on top of the game and whether whatever is thrown at it, it will still continue to rise. All the better for me to save more bitcoins and not sell them because in time its value will be more also. Think about it.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:15:49 PM

The advantage that increase in bitcoin price offers based on my point of view is that it shows it reacts to the general feeling of the community and the outcome has been predicted by many which even negate the belief in some quarters that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or a bublble rising without any reason. Another advantage that I also see is the compensation for those who held strong even in the face of uncertainty during the time of crash where several people have lost their faith.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:27:10 PM

I have read the first page comments and it made me happy.
Looks like a large percentage of bitcoin users are now in agreement into holding the coins.
It seems like the the increase now made them more faithful into it. I love it.  Grin
This will go well and might rise more if we do this common goal.
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

I am also very surprised by the rapid increase of bitcoin. But will it continue to increase later? Should I sell bitcoin or keep it?

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:43:12 AM

Well if you already had your desired profit then you can always sell your Bitcoin, that is if you wanted to. I somewhat agree on your proposition that it is the best period to trade bitcoins (though I prefer "good" than "best") since the price is so high but the decision still lies on the user.

On the contrary, I still believe on the power of holding Bitcoin for a long time. Hodlers are always the winner they might say.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: