Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WebMoney starts processing Bitcoins  (Read 19267 times)
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:41:35 AM

All the evidence you need to know that Russia is actually ahead of USA in terms of freedom to do business ...

We have another huge problems with doing business here in Russia.
So, actual freedom & safety is "Russia + Some offshore(s)" business model. WebMoney uses it successfully.

Yeah, well then it is a case of pick your flavour of gangster ... seems the russian gangsters are more accomodating than the USA gangsters in this area of 'business'.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fr33d0miz3r

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:18:02 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 02:40:42 AM by fr33d0miz3r

Yeah, well then it is a case of pick your flavour of gangster ... seems the russian gangsters are more accomodating than the USA gangsters in this area of 'business'.

There are 2 main factors of success of Russian business:

1. If your Russian company has core shareholders which are companies registered in offshores (or in European countries), Russian "gangsters" are accomodating with you, because they don't know who really owns your company. They are afraid of you.
Example: "Yandex" (www.yandex.com) - the most popular search engine in Russia (more popular then Google). Their company "Yandex LLC" has core shareholder: the company "Yandex N.V." which is placed in Netherlands.  

2. If you have any problems with "gangsters" (government officials), you can bribe them in most cases. We in Russia have the ironic proverb: "Severity of Russian laws is offset by non-execution".  
stash

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

btcmy.net

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 02:32:26 AM

This is huge..i've been long time noticed bitcoin-qt are same concept as webmoney keeper classic operated which is need apps installed and rely on wallet file.

We will see soon russian cybercriminals will start accept wmx as their payment option.

Tehtarik Fund : 1KxyB3iauJzLvDnZuchekGkB2D7p4UMvuq
BTCitcoin : Mathematical Logic to Eliminate Human Greed
fr33d0miz3r

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:35:13 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 02:46:19 AM by fr33d0miz3r

This is huge..i've been long time noticed bitcoin-qt are same concept as webmoney keeper classic operated which is need apps installed and rely on wallet file.

We will see soon russian cybercriminals will start accept wmx as their payment option.

You can use Webmoney Keeper Light. This needs your browser only.

Just choose the "Keeper Light" option during registration.
Stn

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:56:45 AM

Actually Webmony is far beyond CIS (ex USSR) already. It got burst right after e-Gold has busted by Uncle Sam. That time Webmoney introduced WMG (gold purses) by the way. Users of deceased e-Gold had to switch either to Liberty Reserve or to Webmoney. Webmoney was quite attractive option because it was more solidly established than Liberty Reserve and offered almost the same level of liberality. Though they don't tolerate scammers and was very anti-ponzi.

Webmoney actually got quite smart franchise-like model. There is central offshore entity which underwrites USD (WMZ), gold (WMG) and now Bitcoin (WMX). And also network of independent national currency underwriters for Euro, Russian Rouble, Ukrainian Hryvna, Euro, etc. There is even Vietnamese Dong Webmoney (WMV). Any independent entity per country can contract with Webmoney and underwrite national Webmoney currency.

Stn

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:09:51 AM

There is difference between BTC and WMX. If you hold WMX you are traceable within WM system.
fr33d0miz3r

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:45:55 AM

That time Webmoney introduced WMG (gold purses) by the way.

And gold in WMG purses is physically stored in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:21:26 PM

They can block your webmoney wallet if they receive lots of scam reports.
And if your conflict is over, they will unlock your wallet.

By the way, I usually deposit my Skype account with webmoney WMZ  Wink
And I have a debit card attached to my WM wallet, so I can withdraw and deposit money instantly. It's very comfortable.

Also, if you don't have WMZ on your account to pay invoice, Webmoney offers automatic market conversion of needed amount of WMX (for example).

Bitcoin credit card!!!  Grin
EuroTrash

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:12:38 PM

Also, if you don't have WMZ on your account to pay invoice, Webmoney offers automatic market conversion of needed amount of WMX (for example).

Bitcoin credit card!!!  Grin

Shocked Shocked Shocked

methinks: guess what I'll be soon paying for my grocery at the local shop with.

this really sounds like a dream become true. Someone please wake me up and tell me where is the catch Huh

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
fr33d0miz3r

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:40:38 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 03:08:06 PM by fr33d0miz3r

this really sounds like a dream become true. Someone please wake me up and tell me where is the catch Huh

Automatic market coversion is for paying for goods or services on websites which accept WebMoney.

For example: You want to deposit your Skype account with WebMoney. You want to pay 5 WMZ ($5), but you have no money in your WMZ purse. If that, WebMoney will ask you to choose which purse you want to convert from. You can choose another type of purse and pay from it.

But I think automatic conversion for WMX purses is not available now. It will be available in the near future, when their exchange will have sufficient volume of orders.
OpenYourEyes

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:04:00 PM

Great news, I'm sure it will benefit a lot of people.

Shame that I can't seem to find any where in the UK that accepts WebMoney.

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
PGP key | Bitmessage: BM-GuCA7CkQ8ojXSFGrREpMDuWgv495FUX7
fr33d0miz3r

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:54:23 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 05:12:51 PM by fr33d0miz3r

Here is a big directory of merchants who accept WebMoney worldwide:
http://megastock.ru/?lang=en

Top-up mobile phone, ISPs, VOIP, TV etc.:
https://telepay.wmtransfer.com/megastock.aspx
(unfortunately no providers in UK is presented, but for example Spain, Cyprus, China and Thailand are available)

Avia tickets, hotels & other  for WebMoney worldwide (prices are in Rubles here. $1 = ~31 RUB):
http://www.pososhok.ru/partner/english/

PockerStars also accepts WebMoney:
http://www.pokerstars.com/
Zaih

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 04:13:49 PM

More great news  Grin
dansmith

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:04:14 PM

The only catch is commission you pay by the time you BTC land on your debit card.
WMX -> WMZ = 0,8% (standard)
WMZ -> card = 0,8% (standard) +  0,6%
see here: https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en/products/tariff/anycard

2,2% total. Is that a lot?

https://tlsnotary.org
Transferable webpage content notarization.
2_Thumbs_Up

Activity: 323
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:00:10 PM

Not compared to the average gain in value bitcoin has had in the past years.
lebing
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 12:21:09 PM

The only catch is commission you pay by the time you BTC land on your debit card.
WMX -> WMZ = 0,8% (standard)
WMZ -> card = 0,8% (standard) +  0,6%
see here: https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en/products/tariff/anycard

Thats amazing if you can hold bitcoins up to the minute when you purchase.

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
davidgdg

Activity: 551
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 01:46:29 PM

But www.dealextreme.com accept webmoney and they offer free shipping to the UK as well as the lowest prices on the web for electronic goods. Great place for getting things like super-bright LED bike lights, torches, lasers, rechargeable batteries, stuff like that.

"There is only one thing that is seriously morally wrong with the world, and that is politics. By 'politics' I mean all that, and only what, involves the State." Jan Lester "Escape from Leviathan"
fr33d0miz3r

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 01:55:40 PM

If you need any help with using WebMoney, you can ask questions here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=210118.0
stash

Activity: 173

btcmy.net

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 07:23:35 AM

Just test deposit 0.1 BTC to wmx purse, Very easy and 100 wmx received after 6 confirmation. oh yeah, wmx purse only createable on webmoney keeper classic.

Tehtarik Fund : 1KxyB3iauJzLvDnZuchekGkB2D7p4UMvuq
BTCitcoin : Mathematical Logic to Eliminate Human Greed
fr33d0miz3r

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 12:43:26 PM

wmx purse only createable on webmoney keeper classic.

keeper light too
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: