Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Notice on the services of CNY deposit and Easy Exchange  (Read 193 times)
XiongTyler (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 09:44:07 AM

For a better user experience, Bixin website has reopened its CNY deposit channel at 11:00 am (GMT+8) on Aug. 7, 2017; meanwhile, Bixin also relaunched its highly acclaimed Easy Exchange service.
Once again, you can deposit CNY in a flash and trade Bitcoin with a click. Welcome back.

Click Deposit (For the safety of your assets, you need to login in Bixin website and complete ID verification first)

Click Buy Bitcoin

Click Sell Bitcoin

The Bixin APP will launch services of CNY Deposit, and Easy Exchange shortly as well. Stay tuned.

Bixin team
Aug. 7, 2017

Bixin!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:29:50 PM

This must be a Chinese exchange and service provider. I have never heard of this site though it sounds like Bittrex which is my preferred exchange provider and where I have some funds deposited. Maybe it can help us if you provided the official URL of the site...and since you did not put it above let me do it then...

https://www.bixin.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: