Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SiaCoin (Sc)  (Read 1320 times)
rajuahmed330 (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:14:36 AM

Need more details siacoin.
in future,  This year last (in December)  how many increase?  qny idea?
Thank you advance.

Be hardworker

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hodor7777

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 01:26:41 PM

Do you have any link to Siacoin resources?  Links, etc... I'd like to learn a bit more about how the protocol works.

u45724

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:39:26 PM

All information on Sia coin can be found at <sia.tech> It has all details from its white paper, details on how to get Sia, from Mining to buying directly on an exchange.
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

I'm holding SIA coin!!  Sia coin is pretty cool!!
Hgfyop

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:43:43 PM

Hope it will go up rapidly..
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 03:40:51 PM

Siacoin is worth the long term hold. In a year it should hit 600 sat at the least.

If you want to know more technologically about its technological flaws and weaknesses, check out my service.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

I think by the end of this year or in the beginning of next year its price will grow.. best of luck

asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:32:48 PM

i have few Si coins.i'm holding it.i hope it will go rapidly.i want to know more information about Siacoin.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

It's an altcoin of great future. Don't lose faith just because it gets whipped by pumping papa bitcoin!  Grin

December is not a good example though. It will probably be a dump month.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:49:51 PM

I think the concept of decentralized storage is a very good concept. Siacoin is one of the better altcoins available in the market today and i believe siacoin will go up very soon. I am expect the price of siacoin to double by end of this year.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:58:45 AM

I think the concept of decentralized storage is a very good concept. Siacoin is one of the better altcoins available in the market today and i believe siacoin will go up very soon. I am expect the price of siacoin to double by end of this year.

Unfortunately the price is falling every single day. Even when the rest of the coins have stopped falling, Sia keeps falling. Also there is Filecoin with similar concept. If Sia doesn't keep up with the advertising and expansion and mass adoption, it will be over soon.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
ineedlicense

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:22:21 AM

Unfortunately the price is falling every single day. Even when the rest of the coins have stopped falling, Sia keeps falling. Also there is Filecoin with similar concept. If Sia doesn't keep up with the advertising and expansion and mass adoption, it will be over soon.

It's overvalued. It's a good idea, but not nearly as much as it does at the moment.
torquetraction

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:42:25 AM

by default, SIA wallet backup (or password) is the same as wallet address itself. I've also tried to rent out space with no takers..  Needs a new gui imho.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:42:53 AM

It would not increase very much, look at the supply
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:33:20 PM

sia has a good system network,
but as far as i know siacoin is very hard to mine,
it need capacity of the hardware to mine and take a lot of time to fill the space.
the more you have the bigger it will be,but the problem is not about how much your space.
but how long it will take a time to fill it all,
i heard to fill 1Gb it need a week or around that.
so even if you have 1Pentabyte hardware,it will useless because you need to wait a long time to fill it all.

about future of this coin,i do not know.
but many people told me to hold it if you want to buy a safe coin for long run.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:08:32 PM

it need capacity of the hardware to mine and take a lot of time to fill the space.
the more you have the bigger it will be,but the problem is not about how much your space.
so even if you have 1Pentabyte hardware,it will useless because you need to wait a long time to fill it all.

I don't expect much out of SC in the future. They have "official" asic miners that will be released next year. Each miner will mine approximately 150,000 SC a month. They are initially selling 4000 of them.

Which means the already massive amount of SC in circulation now will increase exponentially next year.

I'm starting to think SC is just a money grab coin. No major developments recently -- and now they are trying to make money by selling asics to mine more of their coins, which nobody is currently using.

I have been holding quite a bit of SC this entire year and following the project and am seeing essentially no progress whatsoever.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
currypto

Activity: 196

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:05:07 PM

I don't expect much out of SC in the future. They have "official" asic miners that will be released next year. Each miner will mine approximately 150,000 SC a month. They are initially selling 4000 of them.

Which means the already massive amount of SC in circulation now will increase exponentially next year.

I'm starting to think SC is just a money grab coin. No major developments recently -- and now they are trying to make money by selling asics to mine more of their coins, which nobody is currently using.

I have been holding quite a bit of SC this entire year and following the project and am seeing essentially no progress whatsoever.

I'm half on board with what you're saying.

1. SC will drop dramatically when people are mining millions per month. I once (no longer) held 4 million Sia, once worth 10 BTC, will be worth nothing. I have sold but will buy again after ASICs have had their time.

2. There HAS been development. I think the issue now is "who wants to use Sia?"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: