Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: At Only $500  (Read 1557 times)
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:54:00 AM

Bitcoin is now known as the digital currency that keeps on growing fast and jumping by leaps and bounds. So far, the return for investment (ROI) with Bitcoin is very, very positive..that is compared to other investment vehicles like stocks, bonds, forex, derivatives, commodities, gold, oil, etc.

Now this is a very theoretical question: What if one day Bitcoin would crash and within days it would go back to its $500 level...would you still support Bitcoin and HODL it or would you decide that it is becoming worthless and also join the sell market?

I would be selecting the best answer for this question...so come on and enjoy punching the keyboard!
Me it seems to that already will never fall down cost of биткoинa to 500 dollars. But if to present that will be so, then I sold him however. I think that a price in course of time would go upwards on him.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:57:47 AM

If bitcoin price will drastically drop at $500 then there will be reason behind it and that is one of the main thing to be consider if I need to buy more bitcoin or just let it go if I think that there will still be a chance that it will bounce back which happens all the time then I will buy plenty of bitcoin and will take that second chance to hold plenty of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:05:22 PM

If bitcoin price will drastically drop at $500 then there will be reason behind it and that is one of the main thing to be consider if I need to buy more bitcoin or just let it go if I think that there will still be a chance that it will bounce back which happens all the time then I will buy plenty of bitcoin and will take that second chance to hold plenty of bitcoin.

Exactly this is the thoughts of many that is why it will not even touch $500 again. Whenever the price dips, people go suddenly panic buys it pushing it up again. So its very impossible to reach that not even below $2000 now. That is why for those you have bought it days before the Aug 1 at ~1900 and that is the lowest price bitcoin has, in recent months. And then what happened? People took advantage of this low price and buying started, pushing the price to go $2000++ again. And now we are seeing it $3200++. So I doubt that $500 scenario will occur.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:08:33 PM

Well, first i would survey the current situation. Their are many factors that I have to take into account.
Why did it drop?
Is it going to continue to drop?
Is it going to go BACK up?
If it looks like BTC is on a downward hill with no coming back, then I will probably avoid buying this coin, and invest in others, however, if the reason for this was because of rumours/ speculation eg. New forks that WILL kill bitcoin, then i would gamble and buy it as i think there would be a good chance that BTC will rise again.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:29:30 PM

Well, first i would survey the current situation. Their are many factors that I have to take into account.
Why did it drop?
Is it going to continue to drop?
Is it going to go BACK up?
If it looks like BTC is on a downward hill with no coming back, then I will probably avoid buying this coin, and invest in others, however, if the reason for this was because of rumours/ speculation eg. New forks that WILL kill bitcoin, then i would gamble and buy it as i think there would be a good chance that BTC will rise again.

I do not think FUD and rumors have enough power to crash bitcoin to 500$. The only thing that will crash it to that level is when there is a major and irreparable flaw in its system. SO if it drops that low, there is no turning back.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:34:23 PM

If only I knew bitcoin since before it was launched I perhaps one of the millionaires right now.  Instant millionaire.  I am patient in waiting things and always give chance.  To answer your question, the obvious answer would be I will keep my bitcoins and probably buy more.  It would be my chance to own a bitcoin.  I always wanted to but considering itsnprice right now it is impossible for me to own atleast one bitcoin.  So I will hold it amd waiy for the time that it will goes up again and regain its strength.
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:43:20 PM

Bitcoin is now known as the digital currency that keeps on growing fast and jumping by leaps and bounds. So far, the return for investment (ROI) with Bitcoin is very, very positive..that is compared to other investment vehicles like stocks, bonds, forex, derivatives, commodities, gold, oil, etc.

Now this is a very theoretical question: What if one day Bitcoin would crash and within days it would go back to its $500 level...would you still support Bitcoin and HODL it or would you decide that it is becoming worthless and also join the sell market?

I would be selecting the best answer for this question...so come on and enjoy punching the keyboard!

The only reason why this will happen is that if people starts losing faith in bitcoin and as at today, the faith is still strong. So, if peradventure it happens as you have predicted which I am it wont be new to those who have been in the space for quite a long time, they wont be bothered and as for me, I will join in their faith to still keep the faith high and still hold as this offers its opportunity as well.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:47:22 PM

If the price of bitcoin will go back at $500, i will still support bitcoin and i will buy more bitcoin instead of leaving it because i believe in bitcoin that it can go up and recover all its dump price and become successful again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

The only reason why this will happen is that if people starts losing faith in bitcoin and as at today, the faith is still strong. So, if peradventure it happens as you have predicted which I am it wont be new to those who have been in the space for quite a long time, they wont be bothered and as for me, I will join in their faith to still keep the faith high and still hold as this offers its opportunity as well.
As long as the faith is high on bitcoin it would really be impossible to think of as of now that the price would go back on $500 price. Seeing now we are already to its new ATH after all these years and we can really able to say that bitcoin becomes stronger and stronger as the time goes by which means going back on dip prices would somehow impossible to think as of now but theres always a possibility and we should not forget those things.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

No never, if the price is decreased to this level of $500 (which doesn't seems to be happen) i will never going to sell it because surely it will rise again. The bitcoin market have many ups and downs that doesn't mean that we will cash out and stop using it. It is still the best of all.

Well, it is bitcoin is a place that could give us pleasure and sadness. Moreover, we use in trading, if we mmenag since the beginning does not have good self control it is definitely do much trading tend to give a lot of losses. Because it sure every thing is happening largely from a sense of panic, it has the wrong thing is to be patient and do the analysis. Only with a good analysis, will surely give much meaning very much

bitblackred

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:56:53 PM

I remember when the bitcoin rate was 239 dollars. Then I first heard about him. People used it then and will use it at a rate of 500 dollars.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

Although impossible to happen at the moment because of growing demands. Even the price go as low as $500 I'd still choose to support it and gonna hold my coin. Others will do the same for sure(except those who always got panic). Because we strongly believe that it will goes up again.
dazbog835

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:15:33 PM

Any currency only has value because people subscribe value to it. And if you consider the market cap of all cryptocurrencies, things become clear that 500 usd is now almost surely a thing of the past.

And the reason why a lot of people say, the numbers will soon be in the 100.000's is because of the sheer logic of demand and how market cap works.

This graphic illustrates it nicely I think.
http://money.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-money-and-markets-in-one-visualization/

It's an old graphic. The Bitcoin square is now about three times that size. Which is moot. There is no comparison to the rest of the financial world. And if only 1% of that money pours into crypto, the 100.000 number is a huge lowball.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:53:18 PM

Most of the people are here for a long term basis and will support bitcoin for quite some time i believe. People will join the sell market because no one wants to face a loss so if they have a chance to avoid it why won't they do it? Just because some people will sell their bitcoin when bitcoin crashes doesn't mean they would consider it worthless and won't support it! If bitcoin came from 500$ to 3400$  in the past ,why won't it rise again?

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:00:55 PM

Most people will vote for yes, as we do know what bitcoin capable to achieve in the future.
But, the problem is, we don't know what exactly will happen in the future, and what kind of problems that may cause bitcoin price fall to $500? If the problem really a big, bad one and bitcoin won't survive, no, I won't buy back.
Maybe because bitcoin protocol, basic nodes could changed in the future and cause massive cash out from everyone, then nothing left for bitcoin, hopefully it won't happen as long as devs team and all of us in here keep supporting bitcoin environment.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:15:46 PM

Bitcoin price can never ever fall back to 500$. It is simply not possible. If it does that it only means there is some serious issue in blockchain and bitcoin is going to be dead so all of the people dumping making it drop to 500$. But then i think this can only happen in dream and not in reality.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

This question has been asked many times before and it is the main argument of bitcoin enemies against bitcoin - that there is no way to predict the price and it is extremely volatile asset.
Yes, bitcoin is like this - because there is no central bank steering the price from the shadows and keeping its stable.
Bitcoin 'crashed' before, some of us remember the crazy low price (around $200) in early 2015 and considering that in late 2013 1 BTC was worth $1200 it was a devastating blow.
As you can see I am still here and will be as long I will see that bitcoin is the cure for corrupt fiat system and overgrown banking system.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

Although impossible to happen at the moment because of growing demands. Even the price go as low as $500 I'd still choose to support it and gonna hold my coin. Others will do the same for sure(except those who always got panic). Because we strongly believe that it will goes up again.
Actually most trader on market in current also choose buying if the price of Bitcoin can breakdown to under $1000 again, because in history the price of Bitcoin always recovery and growth more than after big crash. So why not take advantage this opportunity and buy more for our funds Roll Eyes?

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Barcode_
Staff

Activity: 3010
Merit: 568

APP下载sbapp.io

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:49:33 PM

It is quite impossible for Bitcoin to drop to $500 again, because traders would just swarm in to purchase bitcoins at a certain price drop, and this surge of buying would stabilize the bitcoin value at certain level, I believe many users here would even jump into the market to buy bitcoin if the price of bitcoin drops to $2000.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:57:06 PM

I have seen ethereum crash to less than a dollar price all in one day and recover back up again which gives me no reason to think twice about it. I would definitely go ahead with buying bitcoin at whichever price it were to drop to as it can recover very fast from panic buyers wanting to buy a bag load of bitcoins and wanting to be rich fast. But as things stand bitcoin is in a good financial position and the crash wont be happening!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: