Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem with blockfolio and neo  (Read 825 times)
bubulle (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:27:52 AM

Hello,

I use the blockfolio app for my portfolio. I really like it. But this morning there is a bug : it doesn't show me the value of my antshares/neo. It is stuck at the value of this night and it can't actualize it ! The app works fine with all my other coins.
Do you experience the same bug ?

Thank you !
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:30:01 AM

Re add your amount of coins under "buy" instead of "watch only". This worked for me a couple of weeks ago when I had this problem with several coins.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:24:09 PM

dont use blockfolio, it is been watched by 3rd parties. If you must atleast dont put in how much you got of what, just put watch
Jonny83

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:11:14 PM

dont use blockfolio, it is been watched by 3rd parties. If you must atleast dont put in how much you got of what, just put watch
first ive heard of this, whats your evidence for anything dodgy about blockfolio?
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:38:17 PM

first ive heard of this, whats your evidence for anything dodgy about blockfolio?

This^

I've contacted customer support and they seem quite professional and react really fast for a free app.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:43:47 PM

Why would anyone be 'watching' Blockfolio when it doesn't plug into any exchange or wallet?  Everything in there is user entered so I could put that I've been buying and selling thousands of bitcoin and make myself a baller.  Why would any group of power watch what I put into that?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
TaaS

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

Hello,

I use the blockfolio app for my portfolio. I really like it. But this morning there is a bug : it doesn't show me the value of my antshares/neo. It is stuck at the value of this night and it can't actualize it ! The app works fine with all my other coins.
Do you experience the same bug ?

Thank you !

You can also try LUKRUM – our new portfolio manager for blockchain assets – https://lukrum.tech/
We would really appreciate your feedback!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: