Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know EOS?  (Read 1088 times)
jnow

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:35:07 PM

EOS = PONZI

How do you know that ? EOS has big trading volume everyday .stop 'fud

No FUD, just FACTS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

EOS = PONZI

No FUD, just FACTS.

Can you back that up at all?
BobbyAdams

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:21:57 AM

The eos (eosinophile) test is a blood test to measure the number of eosinophils (a type of white blood cell) in the body. However, most people do not know what eos is, how it works and what is done. Learn about eos testing in the next article. 29 Sep, 2015
crazyer

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:35:26 AM

They said that this is the youngest crypto? is it real? I just read an article about it recently and i want to know more about this. Please enlighten me for some information and knowledge about the future of altcoins. And i want to know the altcoins that can dominate eth.

To be honest, it's not young, now it has been around for a long time, and it's only young to those who use it. Bitcoin is the opening currency, it existed 10 years ago, and it is also the age of crypto.
I think so. The younger the market, the greater its ability to grow. The Crypto market is a worthwhile market to invest in now and in the future.
hpmp

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:25:03 PM

The younger the market, the greater its ability to grow.
and more risky
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:48:27 PM

EOS = PONZI

No FUD, just FACTS.

I was to buy some EOS 2 weeks ago, then I saw too much scam accusationg about their team. I don't know the source of these scam accusations, yet it was enough for me not to buy it. Rumors and accusations are affecting us every time.
Michael2t

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:34:30 AM

FEATURES OF EOS
Block.one is building the EOS.IO software but will not configure or launch any public beta blockchain using open source software EOS.IO ("EOS Platform"). Any launch of an EOS Platform will occur by members of the unrelated community of block.one. Third party launches The EOS Platform may delete, modify, or add to the EOS.IO software prior to or after the launch of the EOS Platform.
Robertshc

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:53:22 AM

How does TOKEN EOS DISTRIBUTION OPERATE?

The distribution of the EOS Token will take place in 341 days starting June 26, 2017 at 13:00 UTC (UTC can be viewed here). One billion (101,000,000) EOS Tokens will be distributed according to the calendar. Submitted below:

Phase 1: 200,000,000 EOS Tokens (20% of total EOS Tokens are distributed) will be distributed over a 5-day period beginning June 26, 2017 at 13:00 UTC and ending on July 1. 2017 at 12:59:59 UTC ("the first stage").

Stage 2: 700,000,000 EOS Tokens (70% of the total EOS Tokens are distributed) will be divided into 350 for approximately 23 consecutive hours with an amount of 2,000,000 EOS per each commencement date of 1 July 2017 at 13: 00:00 UTC.

Phase 3: 100,000,000 EOS (10% of total EOS Tokens will be distributed) will be reserved for block.one and can not be traded or delivered on Ethereum.

At the end of the 5-day period and at the end of each of the 23-hour periods mentioned above, the EOS Tokens set out above will be distributed in proportion to all authorized buyers based on Total Ethereum "ETH" Contributed for the corresponding periods as shown below:
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:06:57 AM

Dan Larimer is a known character who dumps all his cryptocoins and leaves a project after spending a little time starting it. He has started Bitshares and left and Steem which he also dumped and left.

I reckon EOS will also be having the same outcome. After 1 or maybe 2 years, Dan might also leave this project.

So if you are here to make some bitcoins, buying now is a good opportunity. Then when Dan dumps, you also dump.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AuroraDao

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:51:38 AM

EOS is a tough one. The tech and team is solid, but hard to understand why they need to raise over $1 billion to fund it's development.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:37:11 AM

I didn't go into details, but EOS is believed to be 'Ethereum killer'
How its going to be ETH killer? its using ETH blockchain Smiley they are selling with ETH and dumping all them in market. I don't believe this project.
Domp1

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

Guys how do i transfer my eos tokens? Is there a wallet? I still have them in my metamask plugin
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:04:29 PM

I believe they are an etherum token and you just send them to your ethereum address. Wait for another opinion tho.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: