Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Realpoints Academy Official Post  (Read 819 times)
Realpoints_Official (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:00:59 PM

An innovative revolution in the history of Crypto-currency brings you the unique opportunity to build your future with our digital Academy to learn and earn crypto Currency inform of RealPointCoins. Our concept and features are very user-friendly and easy to understand. We offer high standard educational packages, which come with thousands of free points, which can be used for mining crypto Currency and multiplying your endless profits.

Real Point Coin Academy

Academy is committed to financial education and utilizes unique approach based on crypto currency, allowing you to build the future and gain economic freedom. By advancing your financial education through Over 5 Levels with 15 detailed session-by-session chapters. We will help you become the next Generation crypto currency expert and additionally you will able access to our in built e-library. Oh, and that's Free for all our members!!!
Register today and enrol in the Real Academy anytime, anywhere and at your pace. Bear in mind that you earn by going through the learning process as we offer free points that can be used for mining Real Coins.
The Specifications of the coins are as follows.
RPT Specification:
POS without coinage Wallet
Max reorganization depth: 500 blocks
Difficulty Retarget: every block.
Block time: approx. 90 seconds
POS Reward: 6% per year ( MAC WINDOWS LUNIX)
Min transaction fee: 0.0001 RPT
Confirmations: 10, maturity: 100
Min stake confirmations: 100
Min stake age: 8 hours, no max age
RPC port: 15501
Proof of work (done)
Algorithm: scrypt
Wallets mining: allowed public code: https://github.com/RealPoints/RPT-wallets
More information: www.rptcoin.com

Official website : www.realpoints.eu

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:12:08 PM

Well, the website is not bad.

A better ANN would have been good. Maybe more explanation about the utility of the coin.

The prices seem very expensive.
Realpoints_Official (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:02:44 PM

Hello,

Let's Understand things..

RPT coin and Realpoints Academy are two different things.
The purpose of RPT coin is Usability and the aim of Realpoints Academy is to give knowledge to people and make RPT coin usable.

So by joining Realpoints Academy, a member is not just a part of RPT family but also gets the benefit to all the upcoming projects first.

As we use crypto currency as a mode of payment let us focus on making it usable as well.

Regards,
Realpoints.
Rebecca77

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:40:52 AM

Hello

Understand from your reply that RPT and Realpoints academy is different, now can you explain the process of Realpoint academy how we can enroll.

Realpoints_Official (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:48:09 PM

Hello,

To enroll in Realpoints academy you need a sponsor.
The reason why we do this is because we want our members to know what realpoints is and understand what are they investing in.
a sponsor is like a guide to you who helps you understand things better.
A sponsor is a person who will explain the process to you, it is very simple yet very systematic process.

Regards,
Realpoints Team
Rebecca77

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:55:47 AM

Hello,

Understand from your reply that we can enroll through the sponsor and than go to step by step process, i will go through your website and get back to you soon.

Thank you 
Rebecca77

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:56:46 AM

Hello,

I went through your website, can you please let me know about your exchange, i mean on which exchange your coin is register ?

phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:21:59 AM

I visited your site. Looks very well. The concept of academia is also interesting. I will follow up and join if it works well.
Realpoints_Official (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

Hello,

RPT coin is traded on coinxpro.com, i is a crypto exchange website.
By joining Realpoints Academy one gets all the information about RPT coin.
Rebecca77

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:46:52 AM

ohk so its your own exchange ? and is it in any other exchange like coin market cap ?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:04:47 AM

omg lol
all the noobs here really need to look to the CODE before believing SHIT here Cheesy
this is a basic script built 100% premined shitcoin, hell the blocktime isnt even what it lists "approx 90 secs"  hmmm   hahah
Meh, im sure idiots will throw money at it, not me! 80+% BS in OP + newbie offering PoS v1 on an ICO? what a joke

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Realpoints_Official (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:59:41 AM

Wallets mining: allowed public code: https://github.com/RealPoints/RPT-wallets
It is not premined.
Rebecca77

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:48:09 AM

it should be in public exchange if you offer your exchange and there is no buyer how you will exchange and how we liquidate..for increase coin value what is your plan, vision, mission..is there anything steady..now what about this ICO ? HuhHuh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: