Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie - how to buy with bitcoins in amazon or ebay  (Read 9900 times)
toinodascoives (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:18:21 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2013, 02:32:24 PM by toinodascoives

Hi all , i'm new to bitcoins and since i'm not yet allowed to reply in the main topics i will try ask here.

I got some doubts related with using the bitcoins, i would like to use the bitcoins farmed to buy things in amazon or ebay does anyone of you got experience and know any trusted site that can do the exchange?

Ive seen a few that clain to do it but im not sure if i can trust them.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiru

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:20:53 PM

People are trading on

www.mtgox.com

www.bter.com

www.btc-e.com

and many more.... those are the ones where u can trade (except bter) btc for cash. And yes, those are "trustable" Wink
toinodascoives (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:31:11 PM

Tks for the reply, but that its more for trading currency.

My doubt was more sites where you can order stuff or help you buy directly on ebay / amazon...

I've seen a few sites where you can buy directly using bit coins but they dont have most of the stuff i would want / I would be interested in buy.

Im really interested in oppinions and experiences.
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:34:28 PM

Try find sites using bitpay.com, they provide merchants with a way of buying things of amazon with bitcoin. https://bitpay.com/
toinodascoives (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:50:52 PM

Tks bitpay seams to be more what i was looking for.  Smiley

I was looking for a good site to trade for electronic components / pc components to improve what i got at home farming that its very week and keep helping the community of bitcoin.  Smiley
zRISC

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:09:35 PM

www.bitcoinstore.com

www.bitmint.com

those two look really nice.
Celegrom

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 02:13:54 PM

You can check out this bitcoin auction website to exchange bitcoins for amazon gift cards (almost like real money Wink: https://www.bitmit.net/en/ (I am no way affiliated with this website, just found out about it yesterday). Or sell bitcoin on ebay to get cash.

toinodascoives (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:30:43 PM

As i said on the beginning of the topic i did found that sites and more sites that claim to do, im looking more for opinions of someone that already used and can recommend the site.

And i dont intend to exchange my coins to any currency, the ideia its to buy directly using btc and many of them just dont have what i was looking for thats why im looking for more related with amazon or ebay.

Tks for the help!
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 02:38:45 PM

Read this article.  Even if it is not exactly what you are looking for it does allow you to almost directly spend BTC and many places.  You instantly convert your BTC to a gift card and then spend the gift card.

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/bitcoin-magazine-congratulates-gyfts-opening-of-50000-locations-to-bitcoin-via-bitpay-inc/

“Any shopper in a participating retail store, with Bitcoins on their Android device, can easily convert Bitcoins into a store gift card and pay for their purchase. The whole process takes less than one minute and can be done on a single mobile device.”

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
toinodascoives (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:55:15 PM

Read this article.  Even if it is not exactly what you are looking for it does allow you to almost directly spend BTC and many places.  You instantly convert your BTC to a gift card and then spend the gift card.

“Any shopper in a participating retail store, with Bitcoins on their Android device, can easily convert Bitcoins into a store gift card and pay for their purchase. The whole process takes less than one minute and can be done on a single mobile device.”

Tks for your reply, it was a good effort but it does not solve my problem, because i dont leave in USA, neither in a country that like new technologies, theres only 2 or 3 places that accept btc in my country for what i have read so far  Undecided

I like the idea of bitcoins and i would like to keep helping thats why im looking for solutions
focusforever

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 03:18:48 PM

People are trading on

www.mtgox.com

www.bter.com

www.btc-e.com

and many more.... those are the ones where u can trade (except bter) btc for cash. And yes, those are "trustable" Wink

thanks
reich

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 03:25:18 PM

People are trading on

www.mtgox.com

www.bter.com

www.btc-e.com

. Thnks this is helpful
reich

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:13:02 PM

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/bitcoin-magazine-congratulates-gyfts-opening-of-50000-locations-to-bitcoin-via-bitpay-inc/

. What i was thinking
zRISC

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:17:25 PM

thanks for the bitcoin mag article. will be useful.
reich

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:07:56 PM

Just do a bank transfer. Simple.
toinodascoives (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:29:56 PM

Indeed simply reply that doesnt solv the problem... the point its use bitcoins if its possible somehow  Smiley
reich

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 10:58:58 PM

Buying bitcoins on ebay is so friggin overpriced
Chuvanan.org

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 11:08:18 PM

Hi all , i'm new to bitcoins and since i'm not yet allowed to reply in the main topics i will try ask here.

I got some doubts related with using the bitcoins, i would like to use the bitcoins farmed to buy things in amazon or ebay does anyone of you got experience and know any trusted site that can do the exchange?

Ive seen a few that clain to do it but im not sure if i can trust them.
Check http://www.coinchoose.com/
EXCHANGE BITCOIT -> MONEY (USD/EU)
Choose "withdraw" to paypal or bank ...
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:06:46 PM

https://therocktrading.com/
toinodascoives (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:13:32 PM

The inicial topic has how to buy with bitcoins BTC in that sites ... not how to buy bitcoins!!  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: