Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 05:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much is the potential value of bitcoin by the year 2021?  (Read 957 times)
Jmmerquita (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:31:37 PM

Is it posible that bitcoin will reach $100,000/bitcoin in 2021? thinking there are 7 billion people worldwide and the cap for BTC is 21 MILLION.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:42:18 PM

This has been asked countless times before and besides useless opinionated speculation, the answer is always the same:

Maybe it's value can go to 1 bazillion USD.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:49:00 PM

This has been asked countless times before and besides useless opinionated speculation, the answer is always the same:

That's too much, but we all know that BTC reaching as high as it gets now in this year's seemed to be impossible to others in the beginning of the year. The next milestone is 5k dollars mark then 10k dollars then a hundred thousand dollars mark. Watching the price go as fast as 11km/s ( speed of an space shuttle ) Grin after August 1 is so satisfying, even tho I don't have that much btc what they are telling impossible have achieved and what they are trying to destroy have prospered. We're enjoying every moments and second and money counts.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

Exactly. The all thing we have is predictions and those predictions in the range of $10K to $1000,000 so there is no point in shooting the arrows blindly in the air.

P.S - @OP, will you please move this thread to speculation section? There are many such threads where you can read interesting theories to motivate ourselves.
thecodebear

Activity: 2226
Merit: 848

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

Of course this question will just lead to everyone's own personal opinions, as there is no way to make an educated guess really. But I'll give my opinion anyway.

You ask about $100k in 2021. I'd say no way, I don't think we are gonna get that rich that quickly. But I think $50k is a good goal for 2022, so 2021 I'd say there is a very good chance of bitcoin being in the $30k-$50k range. Just my own opinion of course. I think yearly doubling is a good guess for bitcoin, with it making a little bit less in gains each year.
So lets say if bitcoin hits $4k-5k this year, lets guess $8-12k 2018, $14-20k 2019, $22-35k 2020, 30k-50k 2021, 40k-70k 2022... and 10 years from now I'd put it at anywhere from $50k - $150k.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

In my opinion the potential value of bitcoin by the year 2021 will not reach to $100,000...that's 4years from now...to be able to reach that amount maybe almost majority of the population should be using bitcoin including kids and elders...to be more realistic I think the value of bitcoin possibly reach $5000 well of course nobody knows..bitcoin is so unpredictable
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:58:34 PM

the only thing that you need to do is this:
stop thinking 1 bitcoin and start thinking 100000000 satoshi and you'll get the point.
right now 1 satoshi is worth $0.000034 and that is too low. price needs to go up a lot more for that to matter and it is headed that way Grin
when 1 satoshi is 1 dollar that is when we have started being serious about the price...

There is a FOMO brewing...
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:11:24 PM

No one will know the future of bitcoin but I'm sure the next 4 years will exceed what we imagine maybe everyone will not believe but I'm sure it must happen.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:20:09 PM

1BTC will be $100,000,000. look for me in 2021 to confirm the prediction

DaMut

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:02:11 PM

Is it posible that bitcoin will reach $100,000/bitcoin in 2021? thinking there are 7 billion people worldwide and the cap for BTC is 21 MILLION.

No,in my opinion the best we can see around $20.000 marks if nothing wrong will happen in the future, because in 2020 Bitcoin halving time(i am not really sure about this,the only thing we know that Bitcoin price will keep getting higher everyday).
$100.000 mark is too much in my opinion and i am not sure we can see it in 2021.
may be,5 years from now on we're not talking about how much Bitcoin will be but we're talking about how much dollar per each satoshi because if the price keep getting higher doesn't that mean price for every single satoshi keep getting higher?

well who knows what will happen in the future ? just do everything what we can do to double it and trasure it well,and later on we will get what we deserve
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 5276

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:10:50 PM

You know what. Every time one of these threads get created, I'm going to say the same annoying thing that posters reply with on other forums.

****USE THE SUB FORUM SEARCH FUNCTION.****

****YOU WILL FIND 1,945,567,789,295,966,858,504 THREADS ALREADY CREATED THAT ARE EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST ADDED ANOTHER USELESS ONE TO THE PILE.****
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:51:00 PM

No matter if there are 7 billion people and 21 million bitcoins, but it is not important or maybe we could say not possible that everyone should be having bitcoins by 2021 as it is not really that much far for a thought like this. Though bitcoin is an unpredictable asset but still what you mentioned is too much to get in just 4 years i guess.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

This achievable I think because satoshi also speculate the same. Even August 1st fork also help bitcoin to climb and cross the 3000$and every business been implemented on bitcoin related will be helps value bump little more.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:22:47 PM

"Potentially," Bitcoin's value by the year 2021 could be anything from between $0.00 to $Tree-Fiddy thousand. No one can know for certain what the exact price will be four years from now. We can only guess. Barring any catastrophic negative events, my best guess is that Bitcoin's price will be somewhat higher than it is today. Two things to consider that will happen for sure is that the next halving will occur sometime in 2020 and the 2020 Summer Olympics will be held in bitcoin-friendly Japan.

THe halving should have some direct effect on price due to the decrease in the rate at which the supply of new bitcoin enters the system. Any affect on price due the Olympics being in Japan will depend on how much bitcoin gets marketed there around that time.
MiladMax

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:28:47 PM

$50000+
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:13:39 PM

This is too much many people have already made the same post over and over again about this one, in reality "WE REALLY DON'T KNOW". All of us just assumes what could it really be, if someone actually does statistically it would be the same as prediction and in his/her opinion. So if I were you believe in what you really think will happen in bitcoin in 2021 or so on and so forth. We will just know what is it gonna be when it actually happens and the date 2021 will be present. So what your going to do is stop posting questions like this because the answer is "WE DON'T KNOW"! hope that helps.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:51:15 PM

The fact we don't know what actually will be the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is always depends in demand and supply so i think we can only gives a speculation if what will be the price of bitcoin after 2021..
And i think $100k per bitcoin is impossible in 2021 and i think the possible price of bitcoin cab be reach is around $5k to 8k this is my own speculation since the price for bitcoin today is 3k and the movement of the price this year was increase too high compare to last year.. so i think we will see the price around 5k to 8k this is much possible unlike your own speculation its too high..  unless if the bitcoin blockck halving can give you a good effect and the supply is too little but the demand too high can be increase the value of bitcoin ..
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:05:00 AM

In my opinion the potential value of bitcoin by the year 2021 will not reach to $100,000...that's 4years from now...to be able to reach that amount maybe almost majority of the population should be using bitcoin including kids and elders...to be more realistic I think the value of bitcoin possibly reach $5000 well of course nobody knows..bitcoin is so unpredictable

There are officially approximately 33 million millionaires in the world, a lot more are uncounted. You know what that means? it's not possible for even half of the current world's millionaires to each own 1 bitcoin.
Don't fucking tell me $100k/bitcoin is not realistic.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:12:29 AM

Bitcoins value is increasing exponentially. And there is no sign of stopping this run. It is too hard to predict its value in 2021.I think it will be 10x of the present price.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:10:53 AM

During a hype period everybody is throwing around big numbers.

The fact is that bitcoin has a great potential, but to utilize it it doesn't have to go to those insane numbers. We all want it though ofcourse.

I'm thinking a bear market will start again after hitting 10k or so. dropping as low as 2-3k again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: