Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ILLUMINATI DOES EXIST?  (Read 1272 times)
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

No, a secret group that controls the world and that famous people own their fame with, and seem I guess to have secret power does not exist. It's ridiculous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

The question is one of the things I've been studying recently.

Something of that name was organized by Adam Weishaupt in the later parts of the 1700's.  Interestingly, Thomas Jefferson himself is reported to have been involved to a degree which may help explain his amazing understandings of money and power.

A little history necessary to understand 'the Illuminati':

Moses and a few score of elders went to the mountain.  Moses climbed the mountain and got the goods from God.  The others of his entourage got a more expansive 'oral' version of the goods.  A few hundred years after Jesus beat the 'money-changers' they wrote the 'oral Torah' down on paper since it was becoming more and more bloated and twisted.  This is the 'Talmud' which Jewish Rabbis study (and it's one of the most fucked up pieces of garbage ever written IMHO.)

Some stoners who were generally Rabbinical dreamed up Kabbalah (aka, 'Jewish Mysticism'.)  This became the basis for an amazing amount of stuff.  I personally grew up in the 'hippy' culture of the 1970's.  As I study this stuff I see a direct correlation.  The alchemy and much other stuff of legend is also obviously related.

In the 1600's a Kabbalist named Sabbatai Zevi came along and a very large fraction of the worlds Jews considered him to be their long awaited Messiah.  He was forced by the Sultan to convert to Islam and his movement shrunk and went underground.  He was a 'right is wrong/wrong is right' duelist sort of creeper.

In the 1700's a guy named Jacob Frank branded himself the Messiah and incarnation of Zevi (also spelled Tzvi.)  Frank was much more of a creeper in this dualistic way.  The basic idea is to be as shitty as possible since it will induce God to come back to earth and take care of business.  You know the stories about orgies and ritual satanic abuse?  Ya, it's like that.

The Rothchild fam was almost certainly 'Frankist' and almost certainly remain so to this day.  They were getting their start at owning the money supply of nations in the 1770 timeframe.  Weishaupt was associated with Catholicism which was at war with the protestant reformers.  Seems that Weishaupt, Rothschild, and Frank sort of teamed up and figured out a way to symbiotically achieve their various goals.  Being 'underground' was of keen interest to all parties, and 'secret societies' were all the rage due to the policies of the Roman Catholic church.

Looks to me as though from the get-go Weishaupt's idea was to make Freemasonry a vehicle for his team's goals.  Prior to that Masonry existed but mostly as sort of a trade union.  I believe that when one achieves a certain 'degree' in that organization one is let in to the 'secret' that you are the Illuminati and what that means.  (What it means is basically Kabbalah.)  It's a progressive mechanism which serves as a broadly cast net and a filter.

So, yes, the 'Illuminati' exists and one (of multiple) ways of being in it is progressing up the ladder in Freemasonry.  The U.S. doesn't have much industry left, but 30 or 40 years ago, if you worked in the local mill and wanted to be a manager, you pretty much needed to be in the local Masonic lodge.  This gives a lot of lot of working material for an underground organization.

I suspect that another way of getting into 'the Illuminati' is by having the right parents and getting into the right 'program' at the right ivy league school.  e.g., Yale, Harvard, etc.  There are also probably a military route, a church route, etc.

I'm thankful every day that I never had an opportunity to get 'tracked' into any of these when I was younger because I may (or may not) have been stupid enough to experiment with it.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

Illuminati want to destroy the current world system and build their own belief system, including destroying the concept of family. This is a widely distributed theory, and often this theory begins to enter homophobic and sexist areas. therefore the complete separation is strongly supported by the Illuminati, in order that we humans always fight with each other. Others claim that feminist movement is part of this 'chaos', but I disagree. I support the equality for women. I believe that the Illuminati want women to have a role in their future world of dreams and this means women must be able to channel the goddess spirits and want to be used for magical things ...but certainly not many women are members of the Illuminati because their freedom is severely constrained by these group's ideals

Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

If you believe the Dajjal is a one-eyed creature and allied with the Illuminati, it means unknowingly you have been consumed Anti-American, Anti-Jewish propaganda, including Anti-Freemasons. in this world many hate them for their inappropriate, conflicting, and disparaging political policies, such as US policy in the Middle East and Palestine. this is not to say that the US and the Jews (in this case Zionists) are the truth, but there is indeed a group of people who are Anti against them and formulate one-eyed Dajjal propaganda as part of hostility towards the US and Jews. This is an intelligence war. whereas, Islam in many Hadith never mention Dajjal the Eye-One, but Dajjal the Blind Side.

Whereas in Christianity biased with conspiracy theories, the Anti-Christ is not only symbolized by one-sided or one-sided blindness. anti-Christ and the devil is symbolized by the symbol 666, the Inverted Cross, the Reverse Pentagram, the Baphomet Goat, the Snake or the Dragon, even the Anti-Christ is symbolized also as an ordinary human figure. Many versions. for example, as depicted in Luca Signorelli's painting in 1501, there appears a two-edged Antichrist, in the form of an ordinary human being, being whispered by ibn
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

By the way many interesting things about them in the books written about them and movies were,but they exist,and from the shadows secretly in control of many things and processes,it is no secret to many that oakie secret organizations and arrange on a world scale events

Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:12:25 PM

Yes i believe they exist, but i don't have  time to join or whatever, They are not righteous, why should i?

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
phif3185

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

ILLUMINATI in my opinion it is a high level intelligence program, which puts religion as a benchmark
mozartopfer

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

I don't believe in illuminati but there can be a certain bunch of people who rule the world:))or at least who rule some countries and share the world with other conspiracy groups)
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

I personally believe these people don't exist
julietwalter200

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

Yes they do exist
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:00:47 PM

I personally believe these people don't exist

Yes they do exist

Well, intelectually speaking, that conversation devolved quickly.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: